BY WET N WILD

Saba A.
east windsor
Purchased at: CVS
When you want to look crazy stylish in a party! This combined lip gloss is really stylish! Bring out your lips and make you want to go all the way in. The thing I love about this is that when you put on blue and you don’t feel like you want that color you put on pink immediately! You don’t have to go through your makeup box just ruining your table just trying to look for it just an easy to use and store product!
Tera H.
Lake City
Love it!  Great color!  Long lasting.  Could honestly hold more product.  Seems like it ran out quickly.  Price was great.  It's hard to pick out drug store makeup, because you don't know if the color is truly going to work until you actually put it on.  So it's nice to have something on the low end of price.
Hannah M.
Middleton
It was good for the price. Not sure I would get it again, I enjoy some crazier shades of lip color and it did not have a huge color choice. Other than the lack of color pallette choices with this product, it was pretty good and I would suggest it to my friends who like normal lip colors
Amy b.
Hamilton
Felt sticky and like glue going on my lips. Wasn't expensive and I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. I won't bit it again. Lasted all day, but faded. I purchased from my local Walgreens store. Walgreens is a good place to buy makeup when tour in a hurry.
Dakota B.
Dundee
I really like this and I used it for a good year and a half as my go to live where I wouldn’t use anything else I would definitely recommend it to anybodyAs it was definitely one of my favorite all time low and I actually really want to go get another two now
Zorrie D.
The wet n wild  lipstick is so amazing. This product is so easy to apply even a baby can do it . I could go everywhere wi5 this on at drug stores the value is nice and cheap so I buy a lot of these I get this product all the time I highly recommend this product Ed to a lot of peope. THank your.
Chantal b.
I absolutely loved this product!! I'm sad I can't find another one it goes on Smooth and keeps my lips moist no cracking or having to reapply multiple times throughout the day easy to remove with no staining after would totally recommend this product
Sarah H.
Catlettsburg
Great color and feel. Not too glossy but not sticky either. Convenient and great for on the go. No need to carry a lipstick and gloss. Its all in one! I would definitely buy this again and also try different shades! wet n wild MegaLast Long Wear Lip Color is truly a great find!
Tiffiny B.
Rockford
This product is nice if you like a lip stain however you have to keep applying the gloss they provide you otherwise it will dry out and it looks dried out. Only used this product once it's easy to use but if I have to keep it on me all day just so I can reapply it I won't buy it again.
Bri R.
Product looks lovely while wearing it and last a long time! Very good value and not pricey either. I buy it from walmart. Also I would recommend this product to anyone.  Meet my expectations? Yes of course. Yes I would buy again.

Amazon