BeautyLipLip Makeupwet n wild
MegaLast Long Wear Lip Color

wet n wild MegaLast Long Wear Lip Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of wet n wild MegaLast Long Wear Lip Color!
How would you rate this product?
Amy B.
Hamilton
Felt sticky and like glue going on my lips. Wasn't expensive and I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. I won't bit it again. Lasted all day, but faded. I purchased from my local Walgreens store. Walgreens is a good place to buy makeup when tour in a hurry.
Gyatri N.
Omaha
It has amazing color and it work amazingly when ever I want to look great I apply this and it just give me more volume plus beauty look so I personally love this product and I just got to say I am  obsessed with it .
MrsKendra M.
Hoboken
I don't get to try many of the products because many shade are not available ...I would like try colors..such as eyeliner and matte lipstick
Yasmine H.
Houston
Is very good product and it last is water proof you can only take it off with I wipes and it even got in time it was very good packaging and I love it and I also thing you love it I will buy this product again
Sheree R.
Proctor, AR
I love the way the wet n wild Megalast long wear lip color makes my lips soft and protective from the hot weather or extreme cold temp and I love the colors.
Heather M.
Idaho Falls
These really seemed to last pretty well for me. I love the color variety, I feel that there is probably a cookout for most!
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
Love this color and formula! It last me a whole working day, including lunch. I don’t have to worry about constantly having to touch up my lipstick
Brooke J.
Greenville, MS
Wasn’t a big fan of this. I didn’t like the taste it left off but then again I am not very fond of lipstick in itself. I also didn’t like how this was easy to get in your teeth and didn’t like that there wasn’t a lot of color choice options
Sydney  C.
Sauquoit, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This long wear lip color is long lasting! You don’t have to worry about reapplying at all through the day!
Eimy L.
Purchased at: Target
The color is very nice and I like how it has 2 for 1.the packing is nice and simple and It’s A good value for the price which is affordable. I put this on couple times a day So I don’t think it’s That very last long.

Looking for your answer?