BY WET N WILD

WET N WILD MEGALAST LQ LP (L) SKU : ADIB00BGFTZRM see more...

Loren-Renee B.
Henrico, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product so so so much! I have all the shades and they're FANTASTIC! I've also gifted these to a friend and they love them just as much as I do.
susan o.
kingsland
Purchased at: Dollar General
Available in a range of beautiful colors it goes on smooth and silky. My only complaint is that I frequently have to reapply it
viola m.
This one wad terrible. First it is so sticky, I could barely pull my lips apart. And the color changes once it is on.
Alyssa B.
Simi Valley
Purchased at: CVS
Very thick and sticky. Not very easy to work with. Wasn’t very expensive but there are better glosses from wet n wild
Ciara A.
SPRINGFIELD
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not a fan, didn't like the color or how the product felt on my lips. Definitely not something I was looking for
Misha M.
Fontana
I use this product for my everyday lip moisturizer, it can go with a causal day or a night out . Keeps my lips moisturized and I don’t have to apply it often
Jade I.
Moreno Valley
Oh my goodness. This lip product is so long lasting and it has really pretty colors, I love it. I used it on my winter formal and I absolutely loved the first few minutes that it was on my lips. And then it was super dry. It dried my lips and clung onto dry skin that my friend actually passed me her Chapstick -_-
Rabeea B.
el paso texas
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love wet n wild lip stuff. This formula wasn't the best so I'm glad they started making the catsuit ones.
This lipstick will stay on all day but it feels heavy on the lips and I dont personally like that feeling. Not bad for the price tag though
Sarah M.
Nashville
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great product to use alone or in combination with a lipstick. When applied it helps seal on lipstick for a longer lasting application.
It gives your lips a glossy finish, that leaves them feeling silky smooth.
Gloria W.
Lubbock
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually ised this for a halloween make up for my daughter..she loved it and we recieved alot of compliments on this color..it is also very affordable