BY WET N WILD

We all hate it when we’re trying to eat, drink, or (shh…) kiss, and whatever (or whoever) the recipient of our lips ends up looking like a 5 year-old’s finger painting (because of the dreaded “lipstick transfer”). Problem solved! These intense liquid lip colors are completely transfer-proof and last up to 8 hours – while moisturizing! How? Our exclusive ElastiSilk™ technology combines flexible color and silky pigments that move with your lips. This amazing formula is also paraben-free and includes a built-in moisturizer with vitamin E and a native essence extract that promotes anti-aging, restores skin protectors, improves lip metabolism, and balances lips’ natural hydration. Who knew a lip color could do all that?

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Barium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Oleyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate (in 926A), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate (in 926A, 927A), Silica (in 920A, 926A, 927A)

May Contain:

Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985

• How Many Have You Collected ? And What are The Names ?11 Answers
  • Which color will you guys recommend for slightly darker s...3 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Goes on easy, last long. I love this liner, I have always been scared of liquid liners, but this one is so easy to use!" in 190 reviews
  • "I love wet n wild. The price of these lipsticks are excellent!!! They are long lasting and there are plenty of MAC dupes. I love love love these lipsticks! They have a wide range of beautiful colors. " in 175 reviews
Jennifer W.
This product came out before wet and wild catsuit range. The cat suits are five star highly recommend. Unfortunately this particular range is horrible it was the grossest and the worst lip product I have ever put on my lips. It felt like it wasn't meant to be real makeup it felt like I had taken play makeup out of an extremely cheap set meant for six year olds and put it on my lips it was clumpy it was not opaque it dried out my lips the scent was horrible it felt horrible my lips it looked gross so gross I would never repurchase these and I would never recommend them and was so mad at myself for spending the few dollars I did on it because it literally was that bad I have never been this disappointed in a lip product ever.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Back To The Fuchsia more...
The good: The color is vibrant and the formula does “last.” Decent price
for a lippie - especially when found on sale.

The bad: the scent is that of chemicals and when reapplying/touching up, it
ends up being similar to trying to reapply nail polish before the 1st coat is
dry… aka messy, sticky and even cakey. Trying to take it off will leave your
lips raw, depending on what method you use to attempt to take it off.

I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it unless you want to put up with the bad
for the good. Will not be buying ever again, the liquid Catsuit collection is
definitely an upgrade.
raquel d.
houston
Awful! I bought this at a dollar store. I was so haooy because I thought I had gotten a great deal but ugh it is one of the worst lipsticks I've ever used. It glides on very nice and its a beautiful color, very pigmented. But once it dries it dries...super dry. Now I still.kept it on but once I ate and drank...it all started to crumble off like so fast...wiped w a napkin and here come all the crumbles...half of it was already gone...wiped again and it was completely off now. Not long lasting whatsoever! I will not buy again for sure.
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
This is the worst lip product I ever applied to my lips. I bought this awhile ago, throw it out around the same time too. It applies horrible. It’s patchy, it peels and it’s all over gross. You can’t eh an even application because it clumps too fast. It doesn’t last because it flakes off. The pigmentation is bad as well. Please do not buy this. I honestly, wouldn’t recommend this to a five year old to play with.
Ivy W.
Luray
So, first off let me preface this review, I have not tried this product in probably 7 or 8 years so the formula might have changed. When I tried this back then the formula was horrible. It was super tacky and sticky. I felt like I have put glue all over my lips. The pigmentation of this product was great as is the price. I haven't tried it since simply because the formula was that bad.
DeAndrea M.
Review for: Raisin' The Roof more...
I am just beginning to delve into lip color and I would say this is a good choice because it so inexpensive. It is giving me the chance to decide which colors I like so that when I delve into more expensive lip options I will have some idea of what I want.

The product is long lasting and won't transfer as long as you are not eating or drinking.

Does it remain on while eating and drinking??? Not really. If you are eating or drinking you will need to reapply because it will start chipping away.

Moisturizing??? Not at all. It is drying but its something you can get used to because its not that bad.

Also, before placing this on your lips make sure your lips are exfoliated so that you have a clean foundation.
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
Review for: Other more...
Pro: stays on for a decent amount of time, pigmented, and relatively inexpensive.

Cons: sticky formula, patchy, and scent can be overbearing. Would not recommend this liquid lipsticks for any reason. 👎 please consider other liquid lipsticks.
Mami C.
Nice formula for the price a lot of wet and wild products are in good competition I would say with a lot of my high end products they work well for an extremely cheap price they are also very easy to work with I would definitely recommend taking a look at some of their products this one exact I haven’t tried yet but there wasn’t an option for the lip glosses they just launched
hannah s.
Review for: Other more...
this lipstick is long lasting, has a beautiful color & creates a very dramatic look on the lips! You wear this lipstick your guaranteed to have many compliments! It truly is an eye attracting lipstick. If your looking for an affordable lipstick wet n wild is your way to go!! wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color
Kristy H.
Amelia
I do like this color but it also does rub right off but for how cheap it is some nights it is worth keeping it in my pocket and continually applying it. I guess you get what you pay for sometimes. Although I also have another color that stays on forever and it doesn’t rub off but it also feels super sticky.
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
What you like the most about these lipsticks...
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
My favorite is cherry bomb. What's yours?
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
Why do you hate these lipsticks.......
Maria  A.
How Many Have You Collected ? And What are The Names ?
Lili N.
Are the kind of like liquid lipsticks?