BY WET N WILD

We all hate it when we’re trying to eat, drink, or (shh…) kiss, and whatever (or whoever) the recipient of our lips ends up looking like a 5 year-old’s finger painting (because of the dreaded “lipstick transfer”). Problem solved! These intense liquid lip colors are completely transfer-proof and last up to 8 hours – while moisturizing! How? Our exclusive ElastiSilk™ technology combines flexible color and silky pigments that move with your lips. This amazing formula is also paraben-free and includes a built-in moisturizer with vitamin E and a native essence extract that promotes anti-aging, restores skin protectors, improves lip metabolism, and balances lips’ natural hydration. Who knew a lip color could do all that?

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Barium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Oleyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate (in 926A), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate (in 926A, 927A), Silica (in 920A, 926A, 927A)

May Contain:

Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985

• How Many Have You Collected ? And What are The Names ?11 Answers
  • Which color will you guys recommend for slightly darker s...3 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color
  • "Goes on easy, last long. I love this liner, I have always been scared of liquid liners, but this one is so easy to use!" in 190 reviews
  • "I love wet n wild. The price of these lipsticks are excellent!!! They are long lasting and there are plenty of MAC dupes. I love love love these lipsticks! They have a wide range of beautiful colors. " in 175 reviews
Luna C.
Lasts for a while, and the colors have great pigmentation. However, the texture is just awful. It gets sticky and tacky after a while. Sections of it will also get chunky, even when applying to totally smoothed and primed lips. I own the reddest color and only use it on special occasions (like for a Halloween costume), because I know the color is bright and will at least last me until I can wipe it all off and reapply.
Janie T.
Review for: Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color 932A I Can Bare It by Wet 'n Wild more...
Buy this now!! I have been so impressed with wet and wild lip colors lately. They provide such a rich color I get so many compliments every time I wear it. Every time I find a color that I love I always buy three so I keep one in my personal purse, my work bag, and my car just in case I need a quick touchup. I promise you will not be disappointed With this product
Beatriz M.
Pharr
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my least favorite lipsticks. It was not super pigmented and had a weird consistency for me. At first it was creamy on application, but once it dried it became extremely flaky. I don't know if it was just bad luck or what. I love Wet and Wild, but this lipstick I wouldn't recommend.
Jennifer W.
This product came out before wet and wild catsuit range. The cat suits are five star highly recommend. Unfortunately this particular range is horrible it was the grossest and the worst lip product I have ever put on my lips. It felt like it wasn't meant to be real makeup it felt like I had taken play makeup out of an extremely cheap set meant for six year olds and put it on my lips it was clumpy it was not opaque it dried out my lips the scent was horrible it felt horrible my lips it looked gross so gross I would never repurchase these and I would never recommend them and was so mad at myself for spending the few dollars I did on it because it literally was that bad I have never been this disappointed in a lip product ever.
Pasqual Y.
Lawrenceburg, IN
For me, this feels like a child's makeup product from a huge kit. It feels sticky and thick. I worried about it feathering and transferring on everything. It's cheap, and it feels cheap. I need my lip products to feel light and comfortable, and they need to last more than an hour.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
The good: The color is vibrant and the formula does “last.” Decent price
for a lippie - especially when found on sale.

The bad: the scent is that of chemicals and when reapplying/touching up, it
ends up being similar to trying to reapply nail polish before the 1st coat is
dry… aka messy, sticky and even cakey. Trying to take it off will leave your
lips raw, depending on what method you use to attempt to take it off.

I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it unless you want to put up with the bad
for the good. Will not be buying ever again, the liquid Catsuit collection is
definitely an upgrade.
Brianna B.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: WET N WILD Megalast Liquid Lip Color - High-Pitched Wine by Wet 'n Wild more...
The pigment on this product is AMAZING, it’s so soft and doesn’t have a bad smell or taste like some lip products we all have used and it’s all together a great product.
raquel d.
houston
Awful! I bought this at a dollar store. I was so haooy because I thought I had gotten a great deal but ugh it is one of the worst lipsticks I've ever used. It glides on very nice and its a beautiful color, very pigmented. But once it dries it dries...super dry. Now I still.kept it on but once I ate and drank...it all started to crumble off like so fast...wiped w a napkin and here come all the crumbles...half of it was already gone...wiped again and it was completely off now. Not long lasting whatsoever! I will not buy again for sure.
Mayra S.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this for the price and colors its great. Matte finish that doesn't punish your lips. Goes on smooth and keeps in place rather well. Takes about 2 good layers to get that beautiful color!
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
This is the worst lip product I ever applied to my lips. I bought this awhile ago, throw it out around the same time too. It applies horrible. It’s patchy, it peels and it’s all over gross. You can’t eh an even application because it clumps too fast. It doesn’t last because it flakes off. The pigmentation is bad as well. Please do not buy this. I honestly, wouldn’t recommend this to a five year old to play with.
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
What you like the most about these lipsticks...
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
My favorite is cherry bomb. What's yours?
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
Why do you hate these lipsticks.......
Maria  A.
How Many Have You Collected ? And What are The Names ?
Alexa W.
Strongsville, OH
Are these any good? I have been looking for a good drugstore liquid lipstick.

Amazon