BY WET N WILD

We all hate it when we’re trying to eat, drink, or (shh…) kiss, and whatever (or whoever) the recipient of our lips ends up looking like a 5 year-old’s finger painting (because of the dreaded “lipstick transfer”). Problem solved! These intense liquid lip colors are completely transfer-proof and last up to 8 hours – while moisturizing! How? Our exclusive ElastiSilk™ technology combines flexible color and silky pigments that move with your lips. This amazing formula is also paraben-free and includes a built-in moisturizer with vitamin E and a native essence extract that promotes anti-aging, restores skin protectors, improves lip metabolism, and balances lips’ natural hydration. Who knew a lip color could do all that?

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Barium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Oleyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate (in 926A), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate (in 926A, 927A), Silica (in 920A, 926A, 927A)

May Contain:

Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985

• How Many Have You Collected ? And What are The Names ?11 Answers
  • Which color will you guys recommend for slightly darker s...3 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Goes on easy, last long. I love this liner, I have always been scared of liquid liners, but this one is so easy to use!" in 190 reviews
  • "I love wet n wild. The price of these lipsticks are excellent!!! They are long lasting and there are plenty of MAC dupes. I love love love these lipsticks! They have a wide range of beautiful colors. " in 175 reviews
Jennifer W.
This product came out before wet and wild catsuit range. The cat suits are five star highly recommend. Unfortunately this particular range is horrible it was the grossest and the worst lip product I have ever put on my lips. It felt like it wasn't meant to be real makeup it felt like I had taken play makeup out of an extremely cheap set meant for six year olds and put it on my lips it was clumpy it was not opaque it dried out my lips the scent was horrible it felt horrible my lips it looked gross so gross I would never repurchase these and I would never recommend them and was so mad at myself for spending the few dollars I did on it because it literally was that bad I have never been this disappointed in a lip product ever.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
The good: The color is vibrant and the formula does “last.” Decent price
for a lippie - especially when found on sale.

The bad: the scent is that of chemicals and when reapplying/touching up, it
ends up being similar to trying to reapply nail polish before the 1st coat is
dry… aka messy, sticky and even cakey. Trying to take it off will leave your
lips raw, depending on what method you use to attempt to take it off.

I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it unless you want to put up with the bad
for the good. Will not be buying ever again, the liquid Catsuit collection is
definitely an upgrade.
Leila✨ A.
st.louis
I love wet n’ wild and I have been using their products for a very long time. I have the megalast lip gloss in 2 shades, pocketful of roses and Click on my hyperlink. The pigmentation and the price of these lip glosses is amazing. The problem that I had with this product is that it dries way to fast. Once it starts to dry it’s hard to move the product around. It’s super dry on my lips and sometimes feels uncomfortable. I suggest that if you do use this, to moisturizer lips before using and work fast when putting it on.
Jessica T.
Royal Oak
Ok being real....I use name brand products like Chanel, Dior, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown...but ladies...let me tell you this is one of my favorite beauty STEALS!!!!! It’s only $3 for this lipstick and it last sooo long, kiss proof smudge proof - stays in place doesn’t run or bleed! There are so many colors now! People always comment they love my lipstick and I giggle because they are putting on $40 lipstick for the 100th time for the night and mine was only $3 and applied once!
Samantha B.
Phoenix
I give this 4 stars because it is drying. It cracks after it sets and that stinks, but it really does stay on, the colors are bold, and the price is right! I really enjoy the pigment and always tell people this is the lipstick I wear when I want to be able to kiss my person without getting them all lipstick-y! It’s cruelty free too, which is a big deal for me. The cracking is its downfall for me.
Rita M.
I got this as a bundle sale. I was very hopeful considering how awesome their catsuits are. That being said I saw very disappointed. The color we’re great, and to applied ok. But it came out patchy not matter what I did. I tried not rubbing my lips together or not touching them. Which was next to impossible because it takes forever to dry. I even tried THIN coats. Might work for someone more experienced but I could not get it to work for me.
DeAndrea M.
I am just beginning to delve into lip color and I would say this is a good choice because it so inexpensive. It is giving me the chance to decide which colors I like so that when I delve into more expensive lip options I will have some idea of what I want.

The product is long lasting and won't transfer as long as you are not eating or drinking.

Does it remain on while eating and drinking??? Not really. If you are eating or drinking you will need to reapply because it will start chipping away.

Moisturizing??? Not at all. It is drying but its something you can get used to because its not that bad.

Also, before placing this on your lips make sure your lips are exfoliated so that you have a clean foundation.
Kayla T.
Shelby
This product is literally meant for you. I’ve used it more than once. It can go with pretty much anything. It’s long lasting and affordable. I’ve gotten this product at the beauty shop but it can be purchased in multiple shops. I recommend this product.
Katherine L.
South Gate, CA
Pro: stays on for a decent amount of time, pigmented, and relatively inexpensive.

Cons: sticky formula, patchy, and scent can be overbearing. Would not recommend this liquid lipsticks for any reason. 👎 please consider other liquid lipsticks.
hannah s.
this lipstick is long lasting, has a beautiful color & creates a very dramatic look on the lips! You wear this lipstick your guaranteed to have many compliments! It truly is an eye attracting lipstick. If your looking for an affordable lipstick wet n wild is your way to go!! wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
What you like the most about these lipsticks...
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
My favorite is cherry bomb. What's yours?
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
Why do you hate these lipsticks.......
Maria  A.
How Many Have You Collected ? And What are The Names ?
Lili N.
Are the kind of like liquid lipsticks?