BY WET N WILD

Transition your lip shade with our new limited edition MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Metallic Lipsticks. These lippies deliver buildable coverage and act as the perfect holographic topper!

Wicked Pink - Isododecane, C10-18 Triglycerides, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Methoxy PEG-17/Methoxy PEG-11/HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Polyethylene, Propylene Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (in 36230), Palmitic Acid (in 36230), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891].

Pastel Grunge - Isododecane, C10-18 Triglycerides, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Methoxy PEG-17/Methoxy PEG-11/HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Polyethylene, Propylene Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (in 36230), Palmitic Acid (in 36230), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891].

Gunmetal Heart - Isododecane, C10-18 Triglycerides, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Methoxy PEG-17/Methoxy PEG-11/HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Polyethylene, Propylene Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (in 36230), Palmitic Acid (in 36230), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891].

Death To Unicorns -Isododecane, C10-18 Triglycerides, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methoxy PEG-17/Methoxy PEG-11/HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Propylene Carbonate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891.

Usage: Outline the lips and fill them in using the applicator.

Emma R.
coventry
Review for: Death To Unicorns more...
I’m sorry but I didn’t like this product. The packaging is super cute and I think that that’s what pulled me towards it but it looks like a copy of Jeffree star lip stick. It didn’t meet my expectations at all I thought the formula would be nice but it turned out sticky and tacky for me. It might have just been the shade that I used but I do not recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like sticky lips. Love, Emma❤️
Check out my instagram for some hella cool reviews on products that this app sends me 😘 ( Instagram set up in progress)
Arlena C.
Gardner , MA
Review for: Other more...
When the midnight mermaid collection was on sale at Ulta for only 14.99 I figured what the heck and have wet n wild another shot l growing up in the 80sand 90s I very familiar with their poor quality so I didn’t get. Y hopes up to high . But I was told that they had really grown as a company and their products were better now . Well I do like the applicator for the cat suite but to be honest I wasn’t a fan of the formula and the staying power wasn’t any good either . The colors are really pretty and great for a fun nigh out or a party . Wouldn’t wear them everyday though lol bottom line .. I wasn’t that impressed with the formula and don’t think I’d buy another liquid lip from wet n wild in the near future . Maybe in another 20 years lol
bryanna s.
United States
Ugh MY FAV. Guys you gotta stop blowing your money on Kat Von D. She's no bueno. For a bunch of reasons.. and her lipstick is SUPER streaky anyways. Why pay up the a$$ for a badly formulated lipstick made by an overall Nazi when you can pay like 5$ or so for these AMAZING lipsticks. Color payoff is WAAAY better. Super pigmented. Not oily or streaky at all! It lasts long!!! I can apply only one layer and it'll last me all day. It'll stay through my drinking,smoking ,eating, AND smooches. I know all these beauty gurus say the same thing about every product they use but I mean.. they also call themselves gurus so come on. This stuff is AMAZING and so cheap!!!
Amy E.
Derby
Review for: Gunmetal Heart more...
This is a pretty good liquid lipstick, and I do really love the gunmetal gray color. Like the rest of them it’s got a pleasant smell to it, it applies very easy, and it is a pretty metallic. However, you do have to build it up to get the color pay off like the rest of the lipsticks, but other than that it’s pretty great gray metallic lippie.
Brillana L.
Los Angeles
This liquid lipstick was quite disappointing. The curved doefoot applicator is a nice touch however the product itself was a bit patchy and chunky. It applies sheer, with clumps forming. When pressed between the lips, there is a gritty sensation that I believe is due to the big glitter in the formula. After a while the lipstick dries down and you are left with a thinly veiled, dry, glittery lip.
Melodie P.
Palmyra
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE WETNWILD!!!! They have seriously up'd their game. As far as the Liquid Catsuit Metallic Lipstick I find the colors all to be vibrant, and something for everybody!!! It's BEAUTIFUL on, not sticky, very silky feeling. The only problem I had was I felt like I had to re-apply too many times during the day. However, if I put it over a regular lipstick it lasted much longer.
JAY🦋 F.
Converse
Liquid catsuit definitely lives up to its name.
Its smooth, it’s sexy, and it’s long lasting!
What more could a girl ask for?
I’d recommend to anybody with a love for lipstick, because I buy this time and time again.
I’m also super appreciative of the fact that it doesn’t dry out my lips like some lipsticks do.
Lilly M.
Dallas
Review for: Wicked Pink more...
I will always enjoy a lipstick ! but metallic lipstick im not a great fan of but i can say this lipstick is alright i didnt really enjoy it but it wasnt all that bad. I guess i was expecting a little bit more from it more mettallic but was mainly a little less metallic would not buy it though.
keys b.
Bloody gorgeous colors... Wetnwildcosmetics has outdone everyone... Please make all the shades in the world... The more shades the better because this formulation is unbelievable.... Light... Rich... Pigmented... No cracking....does not dry like all top end liquid lippies.... My fav...
Evangiline L.
I do not normally like any kind of metallic lip product but this one is very nice.  It does not dry out your lips and has a wonderful shine to it.  If you like a bit of shine I recommend this product.  No caking or crusty look no drying out effect but such a nice reflective look.  I have used most of the colors and they all wear nicely.  They wont last all day of course but well worth the price