BY WET N WILD #23 in Lipstick

What glides on like butter, feels like a second skin and wont budge? Our Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick! Made with glammed out superpowers, it goes on glossy yet transforms into a high - pigmented matte finish with some serious staying power. Read our lips This color is going nowhere.

• Glides on glossy and transforms into high - pigmented matte finish
  • Lightweight formula made with serious staying power
  • Intense pigmentation without drying the lips

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, VPEicosene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba WaxCire de carnauba, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol

May Contain:

Titanium DioxideCI 77891, Red 7 LakeCI 15850, Yellow 5 LakeCI 19140, Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 28 LakeCI 45410, Red 6CI 15850, Red 30 LakeCI 73360, Blue 1 LakeCI 42090, Yellow 6 LakeCI 15985 0716

• What's your favorite drugstore liquid lipstick?💄💋 Mine is Wet N W...7 Answers
  • How many of you like the wet n wild catsuit lipsticks? Wet N Wil...5 Answers
  • What is your favourite colour of Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsu...4 Answers
Theresa M.
Review for: Nice To Fuchsia, Berry Recognize more...
I have tried 2 colors in the wet and wild megalast liquid catsuit matte lipstick. The first one I tried was nice to fuschia which is a really bold fuchsia color. The second one I tried was Berry recognize. I love the fuchsia color for Springtime and summer it's bold fun and it elevates any simple makeup look. I love the berry color in the fall and winter time because it pairs perfectly with the type of winter neutrals that I wear in my makeup and my clothes.
These are really easy to apply but they definitely dry down to a Matte finish. They are very easy to remove but they do stain so if you make a mistake have a makeup wipe handy to quickly get it off before it sets in and stains your skin. I have found that they are not very long wearing and they begin to come off of your lips within a couple hours so reapplication is frequent throughout the day. You get so much product for an affordable price. There's something different about this formula that I can't really put my finger on but it says it apart from many other high-end matte lipsticks that I've tried! I don't know what shade I am going to try next but these are definitely my favorite matte lipsticks they look amazing and photographs too so if you have an event coming up or photos that are going to be taken and you're looking for a really good lip color that's going to stand out in your photos this is the one to go for!!
emily m.
Review for: Video Vixen, Rebel Rose, Pink Really Hard more...
I love this lipstick! It's formula is absolutely amazing. After trying the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick and not liking it, I discovered this gem. It retails for about 5 USD, and it has a great amount of product. It is completely matte, but if you exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying, you should be okay to go! It isn't as drying as I initially thought it was going to be, which was a pleasant surprise. I own three shades - Video Vixen, Rebel Rose, and Pink Really Hard. I love wearing Rebel Rose with a smokey eye and a very bold highlight, and I love wearing Video Vixen with nuetral eye makeup, long lashes, and a bold highlight. Pink Really Hard is a very bright color, and I haven't figured out how I'd like to wear it yet, but it is very gorgeous. The packaging on this lipstick is pretty sturdy and doesn't feel cheap or flimsy at all. The applicator hugs the curves of your lips and really makes applying the lipstick very easy. I would definitely recommend this lipstick to anyone who wants a long-lasting, completely matte lipstick. I have noticed that the darker shades can be patchy sometimes, so I usually shake the tube to fix that.
😍😘😁 G.
seagoville, TX
Review for: Flame Of The Game, Give Me Mocha more...
929B Flame of the Game is the orange one ,
925B Give me Mocha is the dark nude pink ,
There is a great amount of product for the price you pay , about 5$
It was exactly what i was looking for , long lasting durable waterproof . i could go swimming , eat drink , and no change . doesnt require touch ups .
The only downside is that it goes fully dry but doesnt make your lips appear to be chapped .
It is a little hard to take off , but easier with makeup remover .
it dries really fast as soon as you put it on your lips , doesnt look great when u apply more over it . Starts to crack , but u dont really need to add another coat lasts me all day and night .
i use the Give me Mocha more matches with any style eye makeup , any style clothing . good for day time and night time .
The orange one was used 2x's , its too bright orange . more in the sun ! not for me.
Bern A.
KATY
Review for: Rebel Rose more...
These liquid catsuits have been my makeup liquid lipstick dream since liquid lipsticks became the “it” thing. My wallet thanks you, Wet N Wild. My favorite colors are Berry Recognize, Rebel rose, give me mocha, and Missy and Fierce. Why? The wear time is significant, it doesn’t suffocate my lips to bad, and they are pretty in color!! I have put them all through the test. I ate French fries and sandwiches, talked a large amount for a huge period of time, I blew my nose, I kissed my bf. At the end of a long work day, I might be looking a little raggedy and tired, but this lippie holds strong! This formula whatever is in it is seriously legit. And for 5 bucks (sometimes less at your favorite drugstore) my wallet is not mad either. Lol!
Nicole P.
Review for: Coral Corruption, Nudist Peach, Pink Really Hard more...
I hate that I have to be the one to dislike this product after reading so many positive reviews, but alas, there's always one.
To start, I will certainly say the price point was perfect. Less than $5 for a tube of lipstick meant to stay all day? Game on. The problem started when I opened the tube. The product has a very distinct, almost chemical smell. Tolerable, but not ideal for the title of "holy grail" lipstick. I made sure my lips were clean, exfoliated, and dry before applying as I do with my other brands. When I applied the lipstick, I noticed pretty quick that it's thick, pastey, and uneven. I had to apply a second coat to get rid of the streaks. Once it settled, my lips dried up like prunes. I wanted to see how long it would last, so I pushed through the dry lips and drank water to see if that would help. Well, I will say that the product didn't rub off on my water bottle at first, but about halfway through I noticed it was flaking on the plastic. :/
After an hour and a half, the lipstick had worn off around the inside of my lips, leaving a weird ring around the outer edge of my lips.
I went ahead and used my micellar water to clean it off, and then slathered my lips in a much needed coating of chapstick.
I tried again a couple days later with the advice of using a thin layer of chapstick underneath to fight the dry lip issue, but it didn't help and only made the lipstick come right off within a couple drinks of water.
I'm not sure what happened with me, but I don't think I'll be buying anymore of the Catsuit lipsticks again. I wish I liked them more than I did, but thankfully I'm only out about $15 for the colors I purchased.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
I seriously love the color "Rebel Rose", it is my absolute perfect nude my lips but better shade and I can wear it with almost every single eye look I do. I find it's very comfortable to wear not drying at all and is completely transfer proof, even my bf doesn't mind me kissing him when I wear this, because it won't come off on him. If you're looking for a great drugstore liquid lipstick, look no further than Wet n Wild's Liquid Catsuit, they are hands down the best!! Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickColourPop All I See Is Magic Pressed Powder Shadow PaletteColourPop Golden State Of Mind Shadow Palette [product:l'oréal-paris-infallible-pro-glow-concealer]
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I just picked this little gem up at my local Rite Aid on Clearance for .70 cents!!! Being the makeup addicted hoarder that i am, naturally, I grabbed every single tube of Wet& Wild Nudie Patootie Liquid Catsuit off the shelf & kept it moving, towards the mascara. When i got home I tried the Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick and I loved it. I wish it was a shade darker but I can always follow-up to get my desired shade or look. I love the look & feel of the tube, which is clear so you're able to see the exact shade your buying. It has a screw-top, with a rabbit foot applicator that helps with precise application & full coverage. It's got a creamy consistency that gives a wet look when 1st applied & The matte dried on my lips fairly quickly. I'm stoked I came across this in the store, & for .70 cents, it was a steal!! I'd definitely recommend this product, as well as any other shades that it's available in! Wet N Wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid CatsuitWet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color
Charlott A.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Rebel Rose, Give Me Mocha more...
I actually won Give Me Mocha in a giveaway and I absolutely love it. The formula is great and the applicator fits your lips so well, like cupping your lips almost. Give Me Mocha is a little darker than what I would usually wear, but I’ve applied a little and blended it out with my finger and it gives you a toned down version but still great coverage and a beautiful color. I also have Rebel Rose which is so pretty but more on the mauvy-purple side but it’s also beautiful. This formula is not too drying which is usually the problem with matte liquid lipsticks. Another bonus for the Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick is the price is great. It’s cheap and they have a variety of colors from nudes and pinks to more brown and darker shades. Highly recommend!!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Rebel Rose, Other more...
I first tried the limited edition metallic formula in the shade Coral Crown. I absolutely love it but it is too dark for my pale, pasty white skin. In is a breathtakingly beautiful shade, though so I still sometimes wear it when I am daring and want to pretend that I'm glamorous. My second purchase was Rebel Rose which is much more flattering on me. I bought this about 3 days ago but am quickly finding myself wearing it more often. Usually, I would have worn a different shade every day but so far, I've worn this for the last few days since Monday. They both apply evenly, no streaking or patchy effects. They last all day (if I don't get anything oily or greasy on my lips) and feel super comfortable. Most importantly, no transfer! Like, NO transfer. Lastly, no stickiness. I bought 3 shades of Maybelline Superstay Matte Lip Ink and I've thrown them all away because they feel so sticky no matter what I do. Those were literally twice the price of these! I'm perfectly content with these. The picture I'm adding shows Coral Crown on the left and Revel Rose on the right. Y'all, I recommend these and you need them.
Alix P.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Video Vixen more...
I am absolutely amazed at how phenomenal this lip cream is. It's insane. I tend to do a lot of bloody/creepier Halloween looks so I've been on the search for a darker lipstick that has both great pigmentation and longevity while also mimicking blood. In the past I have struggled immensely to find the right shade and formula in one. I decided to take a chance on this lip cream one day when I was out browsing and I swear by it now. Not only is it rather affordable, but is such a great value for the price. The formula goes on silky smooth and dries to a Matte consistency. I found that with a lot of Matte lip products, they leave my lips feeling rough and cracked. This was definitely an exception. In addition to the amazing formula, the pigmentation and wearability is unreal. Video Vixen is the perfect ox-blood shade that can effectively imitate blood. Additionally, it only came off when I used makeup remover on it. I ate and touched my mouth a few times when wearing it and it did not budge. I plan on incorporating these lip creams not only for my Halloween looks but every day use as well.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
What are your favorite shades?
Deidra S.
The colors look amazing witch one is your favorite
Amanda V.
Im interested in trying but hate sticky lips. Is this formula sticky?
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
which is your favorite color?
Alecia K.
Whats your guys's favorite shade? Mine is rebel rose and missy and fierce. 💋