BY WET N WILD #16 in Lipstick

What glides on like butter, feels like a second skin and wont budge? Our Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick! Made with glammed out superpowers, it goes on glossy yet transforms into a high - pigmented matte finish with some serious staying power. Read our lips This color is going nowhere.

• Glides on glossy and transforms into high - pigmented matte finish
  • Lightweight formula made with serious staying power
  • Intense pigmentation without drying the lips

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, VPEicosene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba WaxCire de carnauba, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol

May Contain:

Titanium DioxideCI 77891, Red 7 LakeCI 15850, Yellow 5 LakeCI 19140, Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 28 LakeCI 45410, Red 6CI 15850, Red 30 LakeCI 73360, Blue 1 LakeCI 42090, Yellow 6 LakeCI 15985 0716

• What's your favorite drugstore liquid lipstick?💄💋 Mine is Wet N W...7 Answers
  • How many of you like the wet n wild catsuit lipsticks? Wet N Wil...5 Answers
  • Does this dry out the lips?6 Answers
Chloe L.
Review for: Coral Corruption, Berry Recognize, Video Vixen more...
If you're looking for a good, long lasting formula, but at a fraction of the price for a high end lipstick? Here is your drugstore holy grail. This formula is absolutely fantastic. Wet N Wild over the past 2-3 years has really stepped up its game in giving the makeup world quality products while still presenting us with affordable prices. Like most brands, some of their products will have hits and misses. Although this formula is absolutely fantastic, there area few, and only a few, downsides to these lipsticks.

The claim on their website is absolutely correct. The formula when applied is very creamy and gloss like. The formula is super long lasting and is very comfortable to wear on the lips. It's easy to forget that you're wearing it at all. The colors are very pigmented and are true to what they look like on the outside of the container.

I have personally worn three shades to work to test the true staying power. I did not touch up my color through a 10 hour wear test. That's eating breakfast, eating lunch, talking with patients, chewing on my lips, and so on. These babies didn't budge. I had a little bit of it missing closer to the inside of my mouth after eating lunch, but my lunch that day was all oily and greasy, which would get rid of any lipstick you're wearing.
Ashleigh G.
Huntsville
I had thought my wet n wild days were a thing of the past (so long as were referring to cosmetics..) Tucked away neatly in our Caboodles along with our Revlon streetwear, and our Lipsmackers. With only our yearbook pictures to remind us of the horrifying beauty trends of the 90's. Our Sun-In orange hair twisted into various patterns held in place by little butterfly clips, & our Wet N' Wild kisses covering posters of Brad Renfro, & JTT. Lo and behold though at the beginning of my 30s Wet N Wild has again become part of my daily routine. Their liquid catsuit line has become a staple to my weekday beauty routine. These liquid lips leave your pout smudge free and velvety smooth. It has the feeling and look of a high end product with a drugstore price. Gone are the days where deep purple lipstick would mar your favorite crop top as u pulled it over your head. Now Wet n Wild gives us vibrant affordable lipstick that stays put all day. Good luck marking pictures of crushes in issues of Seventeen with this kiss proof product. I guess like us, Wet N Wild has grown up and realized the women of the world are overcoming new challenges everyday and they need a lipstick thats gonna stick along for the ride! WTG WnW!
Tammy V.
Breese, IL
Review for: Rebel Rose, Nice To Fuchsia more...
I really love these Liquid Catsuit  matte liquid lipsticks by Wet n Wild. I bought almost every shade they offer because I like the intense color and the rich matte finish. I feel like this product is comparable to other high end brands. The color stays on for a long time and doesn't come off easily.  It especially lasts through food and beverages. I usually have to scrub mine off at the end of the night with makeup remover. It is highly pigmented and easy to apply. I love the slanted applicator wand. It contours to the shape of your lips for easy controlled application. As usual with Wet n Wild this product is very affordable and I am really satisfied with the amount of product you get for your money. I haven't ran out yet and better yet they have not dried out and I have had some of mine for almost a year now! Very satisfied with my purchase! Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
KelliDelirium D.
Princeton, IN
Well few things starting off, one being I don't usually buy drug store lipsticks I would rather pay the extra for better quality but I've been strapped for money lately and this was the color I needed so I went ahead with the purchase. I do love that this brand is cruelty free and vegan that's a big plus for me. The color is very nice just like some other brands I've bought and enjoy. It does take several layers for it to not look so streaky and all those layers are really drying I've been licking my lips the whole time I've been wearing it. I purchase the black color as well and have not had great results with it yet but I'm gonna play around with it a bit more and give it a chance.
Overall I would prefer the little more expensive brands I usually get but for those on a budget this is a brand I'd recommend. Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Review for: Flame Of The Game, Give Me Mocha more...
929B Flame of the Game is the orange one ,
925B Give me Mocha is the dark nude pink ,
There is a great amount of product for the price you pay , about 5$
It was exactly what i was looking for , long lasting durable waterproof . i could go swimming , eat drink , and no change . doesnt require touch ups .
The only downside is that it goes fully dry but doesnt make your lips appear to be chapped .
It is a little hard to take off , but easier with makeup remover .
it dries really fast as soon as you put it on your lips , doesnt look great when u apply more over it . Starts to crack , but u dont really need to add another coat lasts me all day and night .
i use the Give me Mocha more matches with any style eye makeup , any style clothing . good for day time and night time .
The orange one was used 2x's , its too bright orange . more in the sun ! not for me.
April J.
Georgetown
Review for: Flame Of The Game, Nudie Patootie, Coral Corruption more...
Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
I am a huge fan of these matte liquid lipsticks.
Considering these are priced extremely reasonably
these are well worth the $3.99-$4.99. The doe foot applicator & component are the exact same as that of Jeffree Star Cosmetics velour liquid lipsticks & those that have previously read my reviews know that that particular doe foot is one of my all time favorites for liquid lipstick application. I have not ever gotten any feathering or bleeding from this formula & the pigment is fantastic as well as the shade range. Especially for this being a product you would find strength drug store. The longevity on these are also fantastic. I do not get any transference once dried down while doing a kiss test & these in my opinion are neck in neck for comfort with the Tarte Tartiest lip paints. I highly recommend these, especially for the price
& accessibility.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Give Me Mocha, Berry Recognize more...
Wet N Wild has really been impressing me lately, so when I heard they were coming out with a liquid lipstick, I knew I had to get my hands on a few.

First things first, the shades available are beautiful, and I'm happy to see they keep adding more. I'm absolutely obsessed with the applicator. It cups your lips perfectly and makes it very easy to get a sharp, precise line. Application is a breeze, but I will say it's a bit streaky - it takes a little layering to get an opaque look.

Once it's on, it's ON. These babies will stay on your lips all day long. They're actually kind of hard to remove. They're 100% transfer-proof which is always a plus. I docked a star because I do find them drying, but I have chronically dry lips, so maybe that's just me.

If you're looking for a great liquid lipstick at an insanely fair price, these are a great place to start.
inactive s.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Video Vixen, Missy and Fierce, Berry Recognize, Pink Really Hard, Other more...
lemme start off by saying , Im a big fan of these liquid lipsticks. To clarify, i have the shades, “Widows peek” “video vixen” “berry recognize” “pink really hard” and “missy and fierce”
(in order of the picture.... the black one is “widows peek” and then it goes down in order)
Theyre pretty decent when it comes to the way it looks and how fast it drys. It doesnt dry super fast but its okay . I really love the variety of colors that the whole line itself has. It kinda depends on what color you get but personally, the black one Is too drying? and it doesnt look smooth or flawless??
so Im not sure how i feel about the black one But the rest that ive used are 5 stars !
I would recommend these! and definitely would buy again/more. Wet n wild is one of my favorite drugstore brands!
( the other picture is what the applicatier looks like for all of the ones i have here) Im not thrilled at the applicater but its okay.
Overall,, ill give 4 stars . Not the best but its really good for the price ! ( which is about $5 in USD)
These are available in places like walmart and target and any place where they really sell Wet n wild . ........... ALSO ! I dont know if theyre long lasting . I dont wear liquid lipsticks for hours at a time or long enough to know if theyre long lasting or not . So i cant give my opinion on the wear.
Gina J.
Review for: Video Vixen, Other more...
5 stars all around!!
The price point is something else. For what you pay, vs. what you get. Please give this a try. I got this in black for halloween (I forget the exact shade) and then purchased video vixen as a signature fall berry tone because I instantly fell in love. The formula is super creamy and easy to apply. You can overline, or not, and it still wears the same. It's not drying like a lot of other formula's I've used and the color range is amazing. The longevity was outstanding and far exceeded my expectations. I know as a liquid lip, I don't expect it to last all day, but it didn't budge, transfer, or fade. I really had to work to get it off! I got about 6 hours of great wear, with limited drinking and eating before I noticed a little flake here and there, but even when I took it off, I think it withstood a lot.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I just picked this little gem up at my local Rite Aid on Clearance for .70 cents!!! Being the makeup addicted hoarder that i am, naturally, I grabbed every single tube of Wet& Wild Nudie Patootie Liquid Catsuit off the shelf & kept it moving, towards the mascara. When i got home I tried the Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick and I loved it. I wish it was a shade darker but I can always follow-up to get my desired shade or look. I love the look & feel of the tube, which is clear so you're able to see the exact shade your buying. It has a screw-top, with a rabbit foot applicator that helps with precise application & full coverage. It's got a creamy consistency that gives a wet look when 1st applied & The matte dried on my lips fairly quickly. I'm stoked I came across this in the store, & for .70 cents, it was a steal!! I'd definitely recommend this product, as well as any other shades that it's available in! Wet N Wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid CatsuitWet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
What are your favorite shades?
Deidra S.
The colors look amazing witch one is your favorite
Amanda V.
Im interested in trying but hate sticky lips. Is this formula sticky?
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
which is your favorite color?
Alecia K.
Whats your guys's favorite shade? Mine is rebel rose and missy and fierce. 💋