BY WET N WILD

What glides on like butter, feels like a second skin and wont budge? Our Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick! Made with glammed out superpowers, it goes on glossy yet transforms into a high - pigmented matte finish with some serious staying power. Read our lips This color is going nowhere.

• Glides on glossy and transforms into high - pigmented matte finish
  • Lightweight formula made with serious staying power
  • Intense pigmentation without drying the lips

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, VPEicosene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba WaxCire de carnauba, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol

May Contain:

Titanium DioxideCI 77891, Red 7 LakeCI 15850, Yellow 5 LakeCI 19140, Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 28 LakeCI 45410, Red 6CI 15850, Red 30 LakeCI 73360, Blue 1 LakeCI 42090, Yellow 6 LakeCI 15985 0716

• What's your favorite drugstore liquid lipstick?💄💋 Mine is...8 Answers
  • How many of you like the wet n wild catsuit lipsticks? w...6 Answers
  • Is the shade so noir cool a good lipstick? is it pigmented?2 Answers
Media (1920)
  • "Love these liquid lipsticks! So many pretty colors I have almost all of them and definitely want to get the rest. So much pigment in just one swipe, super long lasting, not drying and doesn't do that weird separating thing in the middle of your mouth like a lot of them do. Would definitely recommend these! " in 2616 reviews
Chloe L.
Review for: Coral Corruption, Berry Recognize, Video Vixen more...
If you're looking for a good, long lasting formula, but at a fraction of the price for a high end lipstick? Here is your drugstore holy grail. This formula is absolutely fantastic. Wet N Wild over the past 2-3 years has really stepped up its game in giving the makeup world quality products while still presenting us with affordable prices. Like most brands, some of their products will have hits and misses. Although this formula is absolutely fantastic, there area few, and only a few, downsides to these lipsticks.

The claim on their website is absolutely correct. The formula when applied is very creamy and gloss like. The formula is super long lasting and is very comfortable to wear on the lips. It's easy to forget that you're wearing it at all. The colors are very pigmented and are true to what they look like on the outside of the container.

I have personally worn three shades to work to test the true staying power. I did not touch up my color through a 10 hour wear test. That's eating breakfast, eating lunch, talking with patients, chewing on my lips, and so on. These babies didn't budge. I had a little bit of it missing closer to the inside of my mouth after eating lunch, but my lunch that day was all oily and greasy, which would get rid of any lipstick you're wearing.
Hannah N.
Seminole
Review for: Missy and Fierce more...
I bought this because I wanted a nice true red liquid lip. I thought this would be it. I’ve always loved red lips and wanted to start wearing them. Unfortunately, my color choice wasn’t the greatest. The color Missy and Fierce is a nice red, but unfortunately it was a bit too deep and bold for me and my skin tone. Also unfortunately, they don’t make a brighter, truer red. The closest they have is Flame of the Game which is very orange.
Besides the color, it applies very nicely and has a light, whipped texture. Just make sure you exfoliate and balm your lips before hand, as with all liquid lips it tends to emphasize texture. The doe foot application is very nice and hugs the curve of your lip. And the color is very opaque and only takes one swipe. I am terrible at putting on bright lipstick so if you are like me, you’re gonna need a lipliner.
The wear is very nice. Wears all day even with eating, but it does flake a little when reapplying. It has little to no transfer. Make sure when applying you don’t let it touch your teeth or else you’ll end up with it there. The packaging is super cute and if wet n wild make this in a different red, would definitely buy again.
To take it off, I find using an oil based remover or just plain oil works best in conjunction with a towel (tissues and pads tend to tear and/or leave lint on my lips). It does stain if you don’t scrub a little, but that only speaks for its staying power!!!
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
Review for: Give Me Mocha, Berry Recognize more...
These are great drugstore liquid lipsticks! They dry down completely matte and last just as long as high end liquid lipsticks. I have eaten a variety of meals while wearing these and they last throughout the meal. Since they are liquid lipsticks, they are a bit drying, but about the same as other ones on the market.

One unique aspect is the applicator. It is a doe foot applicator with a carved out design to hug the lip nicely when applying. This is great for the bottom lip, but can be a little tricky on the top lip; especially if your lips are small like mine!

Give Me Mocha is a rich, deep nude perfect for everyday looks!

Berry Recognize is a gorgeous berry (as the name says). I typically wear this on nights out, but since it's summer I've been wearing it during the day as well!

I definitely recommend picking up a few of these. Especially at this price point, it's a steal!
Tammy V.
BREESE, IL
Review for: Rebel Rose, Nice To Fuchsia more...
I really love these Liquid Catsuit  matte liquid lipsticks by Wet n Wild. I bought almost every shade they offer because I like the intense color and the rich matte finish. I feel like this product is comparable to other high end brands. The color stays on for a long time and doesn't come off easily.  It especially lasts through food and beverages. I usually have to scrub mine off at the end of the night with makeup remover. It is highly pigmented and easy to apply. I love the slanted applicator wand. It contours to the shape of your lips for easy controlled application. As usual with Wet n Wild this product is very affordable and I am really satisfied with the amount of product you get for your money. I haven't ran out yet and better yet they have not dried out and I have had some of mine for almost a year now! Very satisfied with my purchase! wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
Athena D.
La Crosse, WI
I have this in three colors; Rebel Rose, Give Me Mocha, and Video Vixen.

Rebel Rose is a beautiful mauve-ish nude. You could get away with one coat but I usually do two.

Give Me Mocha is like a reddish pink brown. It's the same as the first with the coats.

Video Vixen is a dark wine color. It can be quite patchy so two coats is a must and maybe a matching lip liner underneath might help. It's not my favorite of the three.

All these colors stay on my lips for a few hours and to me are comfortable wear. Though I usually put chapstick on while i prep my skin so my lips are ready when I apply liquid lipstick. They are reasonable in price and if it doesn't work for you at least it won't be that big of a loss to your wallet.
Brittany E.
DeLand
Review for: Give Me Mocha, Video Vixen more...
I'm a Wet N Wild enthusiast. When I noticed their liquid lipstick line, of course, I had to buy into it.

When trying new products, I like to buy one shade to start, and then buy other shades if I'm impressed enough.

I started out with the shade "Video Vixen" from this line. It did practically nothing for me. Maybe it was just my bad luck and maybe I got a bad batch, but the application was a bit "patchy". The color is rich and application is so smooth and easy, so I want to love it so badly, but it takes me forever to even out the tone of the lipstick going on.

Seeing how much I wanted to love it the first time, I decided to try it again with a different shade - "Give Me Mocha". Jackpot! I'm so glad I gave it another chance because I am so love with this one! It stays on all day with vibrant color, and it's not patchy, either. Definitely a "go-to" I'd recommend if you're on a budget -- and even if you're not!
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Review for: Rebel Rose more...
I got this lipstick in the shade "Rebel Rose" and its beautiful! First off the price is good so u can get more than one. This goes on smooth and stays on. It dries quick and once it drys it stays on but doesnt feel drying tho it actually left my lips feeling hydrated while on. This will hold thru alot too. I trued it on when first got it and couldnt wipe it off i had to use a makeup wipe which is nice wont have to reapply often. There wasnt too many different shade but i only got to go to rite-aid maybe somewhere else would carry more if there is some. All in all tho this is one of the top matte lipsticks and exspecially for the price. This are close to the NYX lippies in my opinion.
Carie Y.
Newton
Review for: Give Me Mocha more...
This is a amazing liquid matte lipstick from the drugstore, form Walmart only for 4-5 dollars. This is a amazing shade on my skin tone/undertone "Medium/Neutral." This shade "Give Me Mocha" is more of a purple, deep red-ish, or burgundy shade/undertone. This is also good for my warm tone lovers and a everyday wearable look! Whats good about this product is that it drys down matte, kissable, comfortable on "MY" lips, and a beautiful shade. The only down side is that its really streaky if you want a full opacity "apply multiple times"and that it comes off it you go out and eat. BUT! I do recommend this product if your a warm tone lover and a for a everyday lippy shade. Would I buy this agian? YES!
Taquisha C.
Rock Hill, SC
I bought this product in the color ‘The Shade is Teal’ after seeing great reviews online and after the endless search for a nice teal lippie. I ordered directly from wetnwild’s website and received my product in a few days.
The color payoff is great on this lipstick but this particular shade does apply patchy in the middle. I would suggest covering your lips in a similarly colored liner first for even application. Because the product is patchy in the middle of the lip you will need at least two coats for even coverage. I added about four because I didn’t wait until it was completely dry to add more coats. Definitely wait in between applications.
The lippie is quite long lasting with minimal transferring. I had it on for about six hours with no touch ups and it still looks good. All in all I recommend this lipstick to anyone on the search for a bold, inexpensive matte liquid lipstick- especially for woc. I also bought two other shades in this line, a black and a nude brown. Both are just as good! Definitely try these lipsticks💜💜💜wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstickwet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I just picked this little gem up at my local Rite Aid on Clearance for .70 cents!!! Being the makeup addicted hoarder that i am, naturally, I grabbed every single tube of Wet& Wild Nudie Patootie Liquid Catsuit off the shelf & kept it moving, towards the mascara. When i got home I tried the wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick and I loved it. I wish it was a shade darker but I can always follow-up to get my desired shade or look. I love the look & feel of the tube, which is clear so you're able to see the exact shade your buying. It has a screw-top, with a rabbit foot applicator that helps with precise application & full coverage. It's got a creamy consistency that gives a wet look when 1st applied & The matte dried on my lips fairly quickly. I'm stoked I came across this in the store, & for .70 cents, it was a steal!! I'd definitely recommend this product, as well as any other shades that it's available in! wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Metallic Lipstickwet n wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
What are your favorite shades?
Amanda V.
Im interested in trying but hate sticky lips. Is this formula sticky?
Deidra S.
The colors look amazing witch one is your favorite
Carla J.
What is your favorite shade?
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
which is your favorite color?