BY WET N WILD #26 in Lipstick

What glides on like butter, feels like a second skin and wont budge? Our Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick! Made with glammed out superpowers, it goes on glossy yet transforms into a high - pigmented matte finish with some serious staying power. Read our lips This color is going nowhere.

• Glides on glossy and transforms into high - pigmented matte finish
  • Lightweight formula made with serious staying power
  • Intense pigmentation without drying the lips

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, VPEicosene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba WaxCire de carnauba, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol

May Contain:

Titanium DioxideCI 77891, Red 7 LakeCI 15850, Yellow 5 LakeCI 19140, Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 28 LakeCI 45410, Red 6CI 15850, Red 30 LakeCI 73360, Blue 1 LakeCI 42090, Yellow 6 LakeCI 15985 0716

• What's your favorite drugstore liquid lipstick?💄💋 Mine is...7 Answers
  • How many of you like the wet n wild catsuit lipsticks? w...5 Answers
  • Does this dry out the lips?7 Answers
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
  • "Love these liquid lipsticks! So many pretty colors I have almost all of them and definitely want to get the rest. So much pigment in just one swipe, super long lasting, not drying and doesn't do that weird separating thing in the middle of your mouth like a lot of them do. Would definitely recommend these! " in 2616 reviews
Chloe L.
Review for: Coral Corruption, Berry Recognize, Video Vixen more...
If you're looking for a good, long lasting formula, but at a fraction of the price for a high end lipstick? Here is your drugstore holy grail. This formula is absolutely fantastic. Wet N Wild over the past 2-3 years has really stepped up its game in giving the makeup world quality products while still presenting us with affordable prices. Like most brands, some of their products will have hits and misses. Although this formula is absolutely fantastic, there area few, and only a few, downsides to these lipsticks.

The claim on their website is absolutely correct. The formula when applied is very creamy and gloss like. The formula is super long lasting and is very comfortable to wear on the lips. It's easy to forget that you're wearing it at all. The colors are very pigmented and are true to what they look like on the outside of the container.

I have personally worn three shades to work to test the true staying power. I did not touch up my color through a 10 hour wear test. That's eating breakfast, eating lunch, talking with patients, chewing on my lips, and so on. These babies didn't budge. I had a little bit of it missing closer to the inside of my mouth after eating lunch, but my lunch that day was all oily and greasy, which would get rid of any lipstick you're wearing.
Ashleigh G.
Huntsville
I had thought my wet n wild days were a thing of the past (so long as were referring to cosmetics..) Tucked away neatly in our Caboodles along with our Revlon streetwear, and our Lipsmackers. With only our yearbook pictures to remind us of the horrifying beauty trends of the 90's. Our Sun-In orange hair twisted into various patterns held in place by little butterfly clips, & our Wet N' Wild kisses covering posters of Brad Renfro, & JTT. Lo and behold though at the beginning of my 30s Wet N Wild has again become part of my daily routine. Their liquid catsuit line has become a staple to my weekday beauty routine. These liquid lips leave your pout smudge free and velvety smooth. It has the feeling and look of a high end product with a drugstore price. Gone are the days where deep purple lipstick would mar your favorite crop top as u pulled it over your head. Now Wet n Wild gives us vibrant affordable lipstick that stays put all day. Good luck marking pictures of crushes in issues of Seventeen with this kiss proof product. I guess like us, Wet N Wild has grown up and realized the women of the world are overcoming new challenges everyday and they need a lipstick thats gonna stick along for the ride! WTG WnW!
Tammy V.
Breese, IL
Review for: Rebel Rose, Nice To Fuchsia more...
I really love these Liquid Catsuit  matte liquid lipsticks by Wet n Wild. I bought almost every shade they offer because I like the intense color and the rich matte finish. I feel like this product is comparable to other high end brands. The color stays on for a long time and doesn't come off easily.  It especially lasts through food and beverages. I usually have to scrub mine off at the end of the night with makeup remover. It is highly pigmented and easy to apply. I love the slanted applicator wand. It contours to the shape of your lips for easy controlled application. As usual with Wet n Wild this product is very affordable and I am really satisfied with the amount of product you get for your money. I haven't ran out yet and better yet they have not dried out and I have had some of mine for almost a year now! Very satisfied with my purchase! wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
Stormy B.
Chanute, KS
Review for: So Noir Cool more...
I'll admit I was a bit skeptical at first, most dark and/or black drugstore lipsticks I've tried have been thin streaky let downs. I figured for only $5 It was worth a try. Im a big fan of wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick already but I've had a few bad experiences with some of the darker colors but with the first swatch I knew this shade was different. Smoothly opaque, no streakiness to be seen and applied beautifully. Dries down quickly and transferproof. It wore just a great as the lighter shades in the line, multiple hours of wear before needing touch ups on the inside of my lips. The only thing is that it's not entirely waterproof, you will need to touch up after eating or drinking anything without a straw.
If you're looking for a great affordable long lasting drugstore black lipstick I highly recommend giving this one a try.
KelliDelirium D.
Princeton, IN
Well few things starting off, one being I don't usually buy drug store lipsticks I would rather pay the extra for better quality but I've been strapped for money lately and this was the color I needed so I went ahead with the purchase. I do love that this brand is cruelty free and vegan that's a big plus for me. The color is very nice just like some other brands I've bought and enjoy. It does take several layers for it to not look so streaky and all those layers are really drying I've been licking my lips the whole time I've been wearing it. I purchase the black color as well and have not had great results with it yet but I'm gonna play around with it a bit more and give it a chance.
Overall I would prefer the little more expensive brands I usually get but for those on a budget this is a brand I'd recommend. wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Review for: Flame Of The Game, Give Me Mocha more...
929B Flame of the Game is the orange one ,
925B Give me Mocha is the dark nude pink ,
There is a great amount of product for the price you pay , about 5$
It was exactly what i was looking for , long lasting durable waterproof . i could go swimming , eat drink , and no change . doesnt require touch ups .
The only downside is that it goes fully dry but doesnt make your lips appear to be chapped .
It is a little hard to take off , but easier with makeup remover .
it dries really fast as soon as you put it on your lips , doesnt look great when u apply more over it . Starts to crack , but u dont really need to add another coat lasts me all day and night .
i use the Give me Mocha more matches with any style eye makeup , any style clothing . good for day time and night time .
The orange one was used 2x's , its too bright orange . more in the sun ! not for me.
Ashli M.
Lyndonville
Review for: Rebel Rose more...
I was in search of a long lasting liquid matte that was comfortable, cheap, and had to last a min of 8 hours. I saw this at my local Rite Aid and bought it for around $4. This stuff is sooo amazing!! I love it so much. The price is very affordable. It’s definitely not drying on my lips, so very comfortable. It dries pretty quickly and is kiss proof. I said a min of 8 hours because I don’t get time to touch up my lipstick at work so it has to looks somewhat decent by the end of my day and this one does that so well. It does fade but in the best way it can at least in me. I definitely will be purchasing the other shades. This one is like a deep rose pink color on me and it does deepen as it dries. I have light skin so it’s just the right amount of dark to be work and date appropriate.
Brittany E.
DeLand
Review for: Give Me Mocha, Video Vixen more...
I'm a Wet N Wild enthusiast. When I noticed their liquid lipstick line, of course, I had to buy into it.

When trying new products, I like to buy one shade to start, and then buy other shades if I'm impressed enough.

I started out with the shade "Video Vixen" from this line. It did practically nothing for me. Maybe it was just my bad luck and maybe I got a bad batch, but the application was a bit "patchy". The color is rich and application is so smooth and easy, so I want to love it so badly, but it takes me forever to even out the tone of the lipstick going on.

Seeing how much I wanted to love it the first time, I decided to try it again with a different shade - "Give Me Mocha". Jackpot! I'm so glad I gave it another chance because I am so love with this one! It stays on all day with vibrant color, and it's not patchy, either. Definitely a "go-to" I'd recommend if you're on a budget -- and even if you're not!
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Goth Topic, Rebel Rose, Give Me Mocha, Video Vixen, Coral Corruption, Berry Recognize more...
HOLY GUACAMOLE, BATMAN, get yourself to the store and buy these RIGHT NOW. They are my favorite liquid lipstick and they are under five dollars. The formula is amazing and long lasting like you wouldn’t believe, the packaging is sleek like it’s an expensive brand but the real kicker is the doe foot applicator. It has a curve to it that hugs your lips, making application easy and flawless. I’ve tried most of the shades and they are almost all opaque and require little layering, with the exception of the darker shades... Video Vixen and Goth Topic need some work. They’re a bit patchy and hard to apply. On the other end of the spectrum, the major winners here are Rebel Rose and Give Me Mocha. I get many compliments any time I wear either shade!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Give Me Mocha, Berry Recognize more...
Wet N Wild has really been impressing me lately, so when I heard they were coming out with a liquid lipstick, I knew I had to get my hands on a few.

First things first, the shades available are beautiful, and I'm happy to see they keep adding more. I'm absolutely obsessed with the applicator. It cups your lips perfectly and makes it very easy to get a sharp, precise line. Application is a breeze, but I will say it's a bit streaky - it takes a little layering to get an opaque look.

Once it's on, it's ON. These babies will stay on your lips all day long. They're actually kind of hard to remove. They're 100% transfer-proof which is always a plus. I docked a star because I do find them drying, but I have chronically dry lips, so maybe that's just me.

If you're looking for a great liquid lipstick at an insanely fair price, these are a great place to start.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
What are your favorite shades?
Deidra S.
The colors look amazing witch one is your favorite
Amanda V.
Im interested in trying but hate sticky lips. Is this formula sticky?
Carla J.
What is your favorite shade?
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
which is your favorite color?