BY WET N WILD #21 in Lipstick

What glides on like butter, feels like a second skin and wont budge? Our Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick! Made with glammed out superpowers, it goes on glossy yet transforms into a high - pigmented matte finish with some serious staying power. Read our lips This color is going nowhere.

• Glides on glossy and transforms into high - pigmented matte finish
  • Lightweight formula made with serious staying power
  • Intense pigmentation without drying the lips

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, VPEicosene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba WaxCire de carnauba, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol

May Contain:

Titanium DioxideCI 77891, Red 7 LakeCI 15850, Yellow 5 LakeCI 19140, Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 28 LakeCI 45410, Red 6CI 15850, Red 30 LakeCI 73360, Blue 1 LakeCI 42090, Yellow 6 LakeCI 15985 0716

• What's your favorite drugstore liquid lipstick?💄💋 Mine is Wet N W...6 Answers
  • Do you mix lipsticks? What's your favorite color combination? I j...1 Answers
  • How long do these last? Can you eat and drink without having to r...7 Answers
Rhonda R.
Hastings
Review for: Rebel Rose, Give Me Mocha, Missy and Fierce, Berry Recognize
After Tati reviewed these liquid lipsticks on her YouTube channel, I ran out and bought 4 of these. I was not disappointed! For a $5 liquid lipstick, I think these are fantastic. The colors are stunning, for one. I only bought 4, but Rebel Rose and Give Me Mocha are perfect nude shades, Missy Fierce is a really great red shade and Berry Recognize is fantastic for the fall. I actually like the applicator on the wand as well, it's like a little cushion seat for your lips! I wore Give Me Mocha for my graduation, and I only had to reapply once during the day. These do dry down completely after about 3-5 minutes and are almost kiss proof. They do not last through eating, but I also wipe my mouth on my napkin frequently, so if I were more careful I'm sure it could last longer. After I ate I did not reapply this so it did end up wearing off completely. The only downside to this product is that after about 6 months, the formula starts getting a little bit clumpy on the tube, so you have to be careful when applying it, but that's not a big issue for me. For how inexpensive as these are, I would highly recommend them!
😍😘😁 G.
seagoville, TX
Review for: Flame Of The Game, Give Me Mocha
929B Flame of the Game is the orange one ,
925B Give me Mocha is the dark nude pink ,
There is a great amount of product for the price you pay , about 5$
It was exactly what i was looking for , long lasting durable waterproof . i could go swimming , eat drink , and no change . doesnt require touch ups .
The only downside is that it goes fully dry but doesnt make your lips appear to be chapped .
It is a little hard to take off , but easier with makeup remover .
it dries really fast as soon as you put it on your lips , doesnt look great when u apply more over it . Starts to crack , but u dont really need to add another coat lasts me all day and night .
i use the Give me Mocha more matches with any style eye makeup , any style clothing . good for day time and night time .
The orange one was used 2x's , its too bright orange . more in the sun ! not for me.
Nicole P.
Review for: Coral Corruption, Nudist Peach, Pink Really Hard
I hate that I have to be the one to dislike this product after reading so many positive reviews, but alas, there's always one.
To start, I will certainly say the price point was perfect. Less than $5 for a tube of lipstick meant to stay all day? Game on. The problem started when I opened the tube. The product has a very distinct, almost chemical smell. Tolerable, but not ideal for the title of "holy grail" lipstick. I made sure my lips were clean, exfoliated, and dry before applying as I do with my other brands. When I applied the lipstick, I noticed pretty quick that it's thick, pastey, and uneven. I had to apply a second coat to get rid of the streaks. Once it settled, my lips dried up like prunes. I wanted to see how long it would last, so I pushed through the dry lips and drank water to see if that would help. Well, I will say that the product didn't rub off on my water bottle at first, but about halfway through I noticed it was flaking on the plastic. :/
After an hour and a half, the lipstick had worn off around the inside of my lips, leaving a weird ring around the outer edge of my lips.
I went ahead and used my micellar water to clean it off, and then slathered my lips in a much needed coating of chapstick.
I tried again a couple days later with the advice of using a thin layer of chapstick underneath to fight the dry lip issue, but it didn't help and only made the lipstick come right off within a couple drinks of water.
I'm not sure what happened with me, but I don't think I'll be buying anymore of the Catsuit lipsticks again. I wish I liked them more than I did, but thankfully I'm only out about $15 for the colors I purchased.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just picked this little gem up at my local Rite Aid on Clearance for .70 cents!!! Being the makeup addicted hoarder that i am, naturally, I grabbed every single tube of Wet& Wild Nudie Patootie Liquid Catsuit off the shelf & kept it moving, towards the mascara. When i got home I tried the Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick and I loved it. I wish it was a shade darker but I can always follow-up to get my desired shade or look. I love the look & feel of the tube, which is clear so you're able to see the exact shade your buying. It has a screw-top, with a rabbit foot applicator that helps with precise application & full coverage. It's got a creamy consistency that gives a wet look when 1st applied & The matte dried on my lips fairly quickly. I'm stoked I came across this in the store, & for .70 cents, it was a steal!! I'd definitely recommend this product, as well as any other shades that it's available in! Wet N Wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid CatsuitWet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color
Charlott A.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Rebel Rose, Give Me Mocha
I actually won Give Me Mocha in a giveaway and I absolutely love it. The formula is great and the applicator fits your lips so well, like cupping your lips almost. Give Me Mocha is a little darker than what I would usually wear, but I’ve applied a little and blended it out with my finger and it gives you a toned down version but still great coverage and a beautiful color. I also have Rebel Rose which is so pretty but more on the mauvy-purple side but it’s also beautiful. This formula is not too drying which is usually the problem with matte liquid lipsticks. Another bonus for the Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick is the price is great. It’s cheap and they have a variety of colors from nudes and pinks to more brown and darker shades. Highly recommend!!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Rebel Rose, Other
I first tried the limited edition metallic formula in the shade Coral Crown. I absolutely love it but it is too dark for my pale, pasty white skin. In is a breathtakingly beautiful shade, though so I still sometimes wear it when I am daring and want to pretend that I'm glamorous. My second purchase was Rebel Rose which is much more flattering on me. I bought this about 3 days ago but am quickly finding myself wearing it more often. Usually, I would have worn a different shade every day but so far, I've worn this for the last few days since Monday. They both apply evenly, no streaking or patchy effects. They last all day (if I don't get anything oily or greasy on my lips) and feel super comfortable. Most importantly, no transfer! Like, NO transfer. Lastly, no stickiness. I bought 3 shades of Maybelline Superstay Matte Lip Ink and I've thrown them all away because they feel so sticky no matter what I do. Those were literally twice the price of these! I'm perfectly content with these. The picture I'm adding shows Coral Crown on the left and Revel Rose on the right. Y'all, I recommend these and you need them.
Alix P.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Video Vixen
I am absolutely amazed at how phenomenal this lip cream is. It's insane. I tend to do a lot of bloody/creepier Halloween looks so I've been on the search for a darker lipstick that has both great pigmentation and longevity while also mimicking blood. In the past I have struggled immensely to find the right shade and formula in one. I decided to take a chance on this lip cream one day when I was out browsing and I swear by it now. Not only is it rather affordable, but is such a great value for the price. The formula goes on silky smooth and dries to a Matte consistency. I found that with a lot of Matte lip products, they leave my lips feeling rough and cracked. This was definitely an exception. In addition to the amazing formula, the pigmentation and wearability is unreal. Video Vixen is the perfect ox-blood shade that can effectively imitate blood. Additionally, it only came off when I used makeup remover on it. I ate and touched my mouth a few times when wearing it and it did not budge. I plan on incorporating these lip creams not only for my Halloween looks but every day use as well.
Logan E.
Fort Pierce , FL
Review for: Flame Of The Game
This color is everything and more! I love the applicator and the pigmentation in these liquid lipsticks. I have the color flame of the game and you won’t believe the pigmentation. These are a MATTE lipstick. These aren’t tacky, they dry completely down to a matte finish. I like that they are long lasting, however, they can be quite drying and flake around the inside of my lips. You definitely need to moisturize your lips extra before these, do that and you’ll have long lasting, kiss proof lips all day!
Stefanie R.
Olney, MD
Review for: Video Vixen
The color of this liquid lipstick is absolutely beautiful. It’s highly pigmented, wears for a long time, and has an applicator very similar to the ones on Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks. The formula is very drying, but it lasts a fairly long time. My only issue is that this color sometimes starts patching off in the middle of my lips. If you try to reapply the lipstick on the bald patch, it won’t build and starts crumbling off so that you have to take off all of the lipstick and reapply everything all over again. Make sure you have makeup remover for this stuff.
Theresa A.
Review for: Rebel Rose, Missy and Fierce, Berry Recognize, Video Vixen
Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick in Berry Recognize was a color and price that I couldn’t pass up. I’ve tried a lot of matte lipsticks and they always dry out my lips. While this Lipstick wasn’t moisturizing, I was able to forget that I was wearing it. The pigment and coverage was amazing. So much so that I bought three other colors. It has a doe foot applicator that lets you achieve exact placement and I had zero flaking. After dinner, there was a few lipstick stains on my napkin, so there is always some transfer. This is the best that I’ve tried in the matte trend. I still had to moisturize my lips extra after wearing it which is no different than any matte. I would feel confident wearing these anywhere.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
What are your favorite shades?
Deidra S.
The colors look amazing witch one is your favorite
Amanda V.
Im interested in trying but hate sticky lips. Is this formula sticky?
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
which is your favorite color?
Alecia K.
Whats your guys's favorite shade? Mine is rebel rose and missy and fierce. 💋