BY WET N WILD

A high impact metallic liquid eyeshadows that transforms any eye look. Use the doe-foot applicator, apply all over eyelid for a metallic look or only to the center of the lid for a holographic touch.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Propanediol, Polyurethane-35, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acrylates Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Polyurethane-62, Silica, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Tin Oxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-6, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Laureth-21, t-Butyl Alcohol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate (in 36225), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate (in 36227), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (in 36227), Sodium Dehydroacetate (in 36227), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Carmine/CI 75470, Black 2/CI 77266].

Usage: Using the doe-foot applicator, apply the liquid eyeshadow to the entire lid for an all over metallic look or only to the center of the lid for a multi-dimensional pop of shimmer.

• Does this liquid eyeshadow last longer than traditional p...3 Answers
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Liquid Eyeshadow
  • "Great for the price. These are beautiful on top of eyeshadows or alone. There is no flakeniess, you cant feel the product. There is no chunky glitter either, it has a beautiful shimmer." in 3 reviews
Hannah B.
Wayne, PA
Review for: Mystic Dreamer more...
Great color, very on trend with the lavender/lilac hue. Like the other liquid catsuit eyeshadows there is some glitter fallout which can be annoying, but all around a great product for the price.
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people
Rebecca B.
Columbiaville
I love these! I apply with a flat synthetic brush. No flaking or fall out, stays put all day! Beautiful shades.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This is such a stunning shade! It looks so beautiful and I love adding it to many different colors! This is a great product all around
Alexis A.
Queens, New York
Review for: Pure Intension more...
I bought this product as a dupe for the Stila liquid shadows and I think it isn't a dupe but equally as amazing. It can be used with a light hand and look like a light wash of glitter or used with the applicator and blind everyone in a 50 mile radius
stefani l.
united states
Review for: Nyctophilia, Mystic Dreamer more...
I absolutely love using this as a shimmer and it works amazing and just completes a look and looks amazing .
Alexis R.
Alliance
First liquid eyeshadow I've used and I love it it makes a nice detail for my normal eyeshadow and brings new life to it
Jessie C.
Sagle, ID
I have so many shades of this lip products, I love love love it! Stays on after it drys a bit, beautiful colors. I can seriously do anything wearing this lip stuff without having to reapply to much, you will have to reapply at some point but pretty much stays all day and smooth ! Totally recommend this product to anyone who wants a great matte lip and all day wear !
morgan b.
U.S.
These are super comparable to Urban Decay Moondust liquid eyeshadows, but on the affordable side. They can get flakey, but layering it a couple times won't hurt. I have the pastel goth collection which has great colors. I love these.
Jaclyn W.
This product really gives your eyes that pop. I love using it fast for an out on the go kind of thing.
Megan P.
Does this liquid eyeshadow last longer than traditional powder eyeshadow?

back