wet n wild
Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - Shady Witch, Black, 5 g

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - Shady Witch, Black, 5 g

Cat suit up your lips for a perfect sultry look with the multi-dimensional metallic finish of this liquid lipstick in bold shades for fall. Its dynamic pigments appear to change with the light--like the reflexes of a cat.

Is this product worth its tiktok hype?
Start your review of Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - Shady Witch, Black, 5 g!
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - Shady Witch, Black, 5 g uploaded by Holly L.
I have the other black from the Liquid Catsuit line, Widows Peek. It's the black without glitter. I could not find it listed on Influenster, and since this is the most similar listing, I am reviewing it here. I wanted to love this lipstick. But, I honestly just can't. It's decent, but it has far too many strikes against it in my book to even recommend it at all. The color can be nice. That is, if you fancy layering 3 or 4 layers on your lips to make it that way. Also, it feels heavy and drying on the lips, which is not the experience I prefer. Also, it takes forever to dry down, and isn't completely transfer-proof. In conclusion, I just feel like there are much better black lipsticks out there. This is decent for its' price, but I don't really recommend it.
Anna N.
Mobile, AL
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - Shady Witch, Black, 5 g uploaded by Anna N.
This is the perfect dupe for JSC weirdo velvet lipstick. It goes on smooth, it last a while, it didn't dry out my lips, and it was easy to use. I absolutely love this!
Lirianni G.
haverhill
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - Shady Witch, Black, 5 g uploaded by Lirianni G.
This made me like wearing black lipstick. I didn’t think it would look good on me but it did.I would improve it by making it waterproof because a little water can mess up the lip color. I would recommend it to people who like dark lip colors like me.
Stephanie M.
Saint Louis, MO
I wanted to love this color, but it is not opaque enough. It takes multiple layers to get to a decent opacity, but even then it is not the best. Since there is sparkle within the color, it make work better as a glitter topper for other black liquid lipsticks that have good opacity.
Franki D.
E Palestine, OH
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - Shady Witch, Black, 5 g uploaded by Franki D.
I love this product a lot. It stays all day, and the color and coverage is amazing. I cannot think of any improvements other than it’s really drying. Not as moisturizing as other liquid lipsticks.
Alexis B.
Casper, WY
I LIVE for this black lipstick. It blew my mind the quality of it for the price! I highly recommend it for when you're feeling extra spooky or any dark occasion. There was a downfall and that was that if my lips weren't perfectly prepped before it did hang on to dry spots!
Amanda T.
Shelbyville, KY
This is one of my all time favorite brands, and colors. I choose this over any high dollar product or brand out there. It lasts, the colors are always magnificent, and it doesn't get clumpy. I've bought many colors in this and highly recommend to anyone looking for a good matte liquid lipstick or glitter lipstick.
Lindsey B.
Cambridge, MN
This product didn't really impress me. Shortly after applying it drys up no matter how much I exfoliate beforehand. The matte is too matte as it just dries up and gets crumbly. The pigment is nice, and I love the applicator it makes it easy to apply.
Skye B.
Waynesboro, VA
My ABSOLUTE FAV drugstore black liquid lipstick! For only $3?!? You can’t beat it. Add a nice high later over it to change the look immensely! Use it as an eyeshadow too! Or a brow product. 10/10 I love this
Kathy S.
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - Shady Witch, Black, 5 g uploaded by Kathy S.
I really like this I do my Halloween looks with his lipstick. It stays on well and is very affordable comes with a shimmer which I love overall love the product and would definitely buy it again in the future I would recommend this to others as well.