Beautywet n wild
Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 021 oz (Pack of 5)

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5)

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) condition: New with box Brand: Wet n WildMPN: Does not apply

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5)!
Strawberry C.
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by Strawberry C.
Got this as a gift from one of my friends and instantly fell in love with it. I love that it's matte and lasts a very long time. I know it looks like a dark color and might seem like something you would only wear at special events but TRUST ME when I say that this can be used as an everyday lipstick! You can use this at special events, as well as at home every day if you want to give yourself some color. I usually use it during zoom classes because my laptop has a poopy camera which makes everything, including me, look pale. So I use just a little bit of this to make sure I don't look dead. 😅 #makeup #lipstick
Srija C.
Lynn, MA
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by Srija C.
Purchased at: CVS
My daily nude. It is blendable and is perfect for everyday use. I have been using this shade since 5 years! The only issue is it doesn’t stay longer than 4 hours. But nonetheless, it’s stain proof and a match made for my lips so I buy it over and over again!
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by Whitney W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lip product. I personally believe it's a great dupe for the jeffree star cosmetics and kylie lip kits. The color is on point. I only have to swipe across my lips one then I am good to go for the day.. with no touch ups. I highly suggest this product if you want to save money
Shakia K.
Dublin, OH
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by Shakia K.
Purchased at: Target
The PERFECT nude lipstick. It’s affordable, pigmented and the color is beautiful. I really hope they never discontinue this product ☹️. Would recommend 10/10 . I added similar shades of different brands you’re interested. Follow for follow 💕
Hannah N.
It's kind of meh, to be honest? The formula can be rather drying, although it does stay put an impressively long time, and it's very convenient to pop in my bag. It's really reasonably priced, I'm just not a big fan of the formula or the applicator.
Angela A.
Newark, NJ
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by Angela A.
Siempre lo eh dicho uno de mis labiales favoritos, tiene buena pigmentación, su duración no es mucha , tiene acabado matte y se puede utilizar también para recrear delineados y hasta como sombra de ojos y el precio es muy bueno, si lo recomiendo a otras chicas.
Jishana Hasan  J.
Ellicott city, MD
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by Jishana Hasan  J.
It's a perfect nude lipstick. It's a go to shade for everyday. It's a long lasting lipstick. As u can see its suits me perfectly. This lipstick itself gives a perfect look with every types of makeup Whether its nude makeup or smokey eye makeup. It's also superrrr affordable. Buy it guys! Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick, Give Me Mocha.
Lizbeth A.
San Diego, CA
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by Lizbeth A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks it last for ever, won’t come off after I eat or drink and it’s inexpensive would definitely recommend and this particular shade I love !!!!
Salma A.
Bridgeport, CT
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by Salma A.
Purchased at: CVS
This is another one that I just tried and I liked them, they are super recommended who likes to try I hope they are just as satisfied
Rocío V.
Beaverton, OR
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, Give Me Mocha 0.21 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by Rocío V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product because I really love the colors and they last all day. I use this product daily 😁. It is also really smooth. One thing I don't like is the brush. The price is affordable. I really like the case.

Looking for your answer?