wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick

Inspired by our best-selling MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick, this MegaLast Catsuit High-Shine Lipstick combines all the comfort and shine of a gloss with the high-pigment of a lipstick. It provides brilliant, high-shine and ultra-pigmented lip lacquer to deliver a mirror-like gloss finish. This product is long-wearing and has a creamy texture for easy application. MegaLast Catsuit High-Shine Lipsticks are infused with a blend of vitamins, plant-based oils & butters to provide superior moisture and improve overall lip texture.

Vitamin E - Improves overall lip texture
Murumuru Seed Butter - Provides moisturization
Shea Butter - Gives formula its smooth, creamy texture
Sunflower Seed, Passion Fruit Seed, Argan, & Macadamia Oils - Provide moisture and nourishment to lips

BENEFITS

Cruelty-Free. Fragrance- Free. Paraben- Free. Gluten Free. Vegan.

INGREDIENTS

Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methoxy PEG-17/Methoxy PEG-11/HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985].

Does this dry down like a matte lipstick and stay all day? Does it stay wet? Does it feel like vinyl?
Is it sticky feeling?
Does this feel tacky?
Start your review of wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick!
Indianola, IA
Review for: Berry Down Lo
I received this product #complimentary from @influenster in the #PartyPrepVoxBox. I got the color Berry down lo. The formula is nice, has high shine, not to tacky or sticky, feels comfortable on the lips and leaves them feeling soft. This gloss does have high pigment for ya know, being a gloss. It can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick that might be to matte for your liking. I particularly do not like this shade. It’s a little bit to pinky/magenta-y. For my taste. I would like to try other shades of it though, even thought I’m not a lip gloss person, I do find them more comfortable to wear during the winter time and colder seasons. I did do a couple back and forth to get the color pay off onto my hand, however I would not like the gloss filling coming off as this color. I think it could add a nice tone to a nude lip when I do one. I do recommend this to anyone who wants a high shine comfortable lip gloss. #wetnwildxinfluenster.
Arlington, VA
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick uploaded by Joyce L.
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick uploaded by Joyce L.
Review for: Taffy Tantrum
Received free via Influenster. For the price, it does what it’s supposed to do, but am I blown away by how it looks? No. Do I think it’s a good value, also no because you can spend a couple of bucks more and get a lip that has 1) more coverage 2) more moisturizing 3) a better finish. Likes: - Affordable - Lightweight - You can (and should) layer it for more cover. The picture is after one layer of the liquid lip. I put on another layer and it looked MUCH better. - Decent sized tube Dislikes: - Holy brush! I was afraid that the brush head would break off. Also I needed to redip to get enough product to cover my lips. - Formula was a bit drying and honestly kind of goopy. - Not transfer-proof. I checked to see if it would transfer 30 min after application, there was a nice lip mark on my hand. - As you can see, the color isn’t bad but it’s not great. I think it goes back to the formula. You can also see that it sinks into my lips a bit.
Terre Haute, IN
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick uploaded by Brianna P.
Review for: Taffy Tantrum
I received the wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick in the shade Taffy Tantrum. I love this shade of pink. The formula is really pigmented which I love. This gloss is quite shiny and glowy. I have no regrets. I don't have many of Wet N wild's products so it is interesting to discover some of their new items. I like many of the other color variations as well. I would also like to point out that these products were free from @Influenster , Thank you for this opportunity. @wetnwildbeauty #wetnwildxinfluenster #PartyPrepVoxBox #LipGloss #EyeShadow #TaffyTantrum
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick uploaded by KerryAnne S.
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Review for: Taffy Tantrum
#wetnwildxinfluenster #complimentary @wetnwildbeauty @Influenster The liquid catsuit is amazing! It's the pink swatch on my arm. Taffy Tantrum 😊 I was hooked on the name alone! I own 2 other shades from this line and they're so wonderful. I actually applied it with no lip balm first and my lips don't feel dry! I love the color. It's the perfect nod to baby pink with a grown-up twist. It does transfer because it's not a traditional matte stain, but it's minimal and doesn't fade quickly. I'll be adding more colors to my collection! #partyprepvoxbox #voxbox #love
Oak Lawn , IL
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick uploaded by Mabely D.
Review for: Caught You Bare-Naked
Honestly not my favorite. The texture is sticky and though it somewhat dries down in a few seconds, it still transfers and moved from where I placed it on my lips. I thought it was cool that it was basically a really pigmented lipgloss, but it was super hard to get an even coating on my lips because of it. If I tried to put on a second layer to fix the streakiness or make it more opaque, it would just move the layer underneath. And honestly... this one was just not a very flattering color. I took a picture of my application and just decided not to post because of how messy and streaky and gross it looked on me. Rated two stars because the applicator was very unique and did make applying this product a little easier and I liked it had no scent.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick uploaded by kerry L.
Review for: Berry Down Lo
I received this in shade "Berry Down Lo" and it was not my color :( although it wouldn't be my preference in terms of color the product itself was pretty good. It is indeed high shine and long lasting, and doesn't leave your lips sticky or dry throughout the day! Will definitely be giving it another try but in another shade LOL
Cincinnati, OH
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick uploaded by Hannah Z.
Review for: Mauve Over Girl
This product packaging looks like it’s trying to be a dupe for a Dose of Colors lip product. The quality is not very good. Had to use about 3 coats to get reasonable color built up. It is slightly sticky so it doesn’t dry down, but that’s what gives it that “hi-shine” look that they are marketing. Giving 2 stars based on the difficult application and short wear time. I received this product as a sample in a Influenster VoxBox.
Warsaw, IL
wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Hi-Shine Lipstick uploaded by Deaven I.
Review for: Mauve Over Girl
I like this a lot! It is affordable, and lasts quite awhile for being drugstore! I got this for free from Influenster and it was very easy to apply! #followforfollow #influenster #lipstick #makeup #cosmetics #winterfaves #partyprepvoxbox
New York , NY
Review for: Wine Is The Answer
I got this complimentary from Influenster to review. I absolutely Loved this product. It was comparable to [product:thebalm-thebalmjour-salut!] Which is one of my favorite lip products. I’ve been loving products that keep my lips nice and colored or stained throughout the day but have a glossy finish to keep my dry lips hydrated. The gloss wears out as most do with this product, but I’m left with a lovely deep rich red on my lips without the drying effects of a liquid lip! I am absolutely going to consider picking up some of these in a nude shade for daily wear next time I’m at a drugstore or ulta.
Berkeley, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Send Nudes, Cedar Later
I LOVE THESE. They are very high pigment. They give the appearance more of a lipstick than a lip gloss. They aren’t SUPER glossy so as long as you know that before you buy you won’t be disappointed. I’m not saying they’re matte or even satin, but they’re just not super high shine. But they give an extremely beautiful effect and they last a really long time. I’m a medium skin tone and Send Nudes is not too light for me as long as I wear a lipliner or lipstick underneath. They fade really nicely and send nudes actually seems to wear off darker than the lipstick color! Such a good product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Jocelyn M. • a year ago
I really liked them! They don’t last long because they’re like lipglosses but the pigmentation is there and they feel good on the lips. Price is amazing and have a pretty nice shade range. Definitely worth Ed trying!