MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowwet n wild
Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 046oz

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz

Like a curve-hugging catsuit for your eyes, this liquid eyeshadow sweeps onto your lids for high-impact color that lasts at least nine lives. All eyes will be on you with this shimmery liquid’s multi-dimensional effect that hugs every contour of your eye and dries down matte for long-lasting wear.

Would love to try this product and give a honest review ❣️😘
Do these fade over time? Just wondering if the color lightens up on the face?
Start your review of Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz!
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Esmeralda T.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Goldie Luxe
Dupe for stila glitter eyeshadow. Also a dollar tree find so a steal!! When using these I recommend patting in the eye instead of dragging it. Dries down pretty slow so just keep ur eye closed for like 30 sec. Put a base on before you apply the product.[product:wet-n-wild-megalast-liquid-catsuit-eyeshadow-shells-&-whistles-046oz] wet n wild
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,015 reviews
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Annamaria C.
Review for: When the Stars Align
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz another and lots of WETNWILD PRODUCTS IN DOLLAR TREE STORE JUST LOVE IT 😍 IT’S BEAUTIFUL AND SOFT ON EYESHADE ❤️
Jacqueline G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Jacqueline G.
Review for: Goldie Luxe
I honestly love this Influenster a while ago but I continue to use it because of how much I enjoy the product which is why I am posting about it again. This shadow honestly pulls a look together and makes it better. It is easy to apply if you use a sort of brush or other smaller applicator to have more contro of where you apply this on your eyelid. It does last many hours and sometimes has a bit of fallout which I don’t mind because it can easily be removed.
Adjanee A.
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Adjanee A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really good product to start off with if your trying to explore creme eyeshadow. Normally i do pallets but i do like this. Its very smooth and easy to glide on, its long lasting wear and easy to get off with wipe or cotton ball. Very affordable and you can pull this off with anything.
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Deaven I.
When I first got this I was very weary because I don’t do liquid eyeshadows. Like at all. But I got it for free from @influenster and had to try it to review. And I am very glad I did because I was shocked at the quality and how much I like it. It is becoming my new fave and I find myself reaching for it. I like to apply it to my eyelid, and then use a blending brush to blend it out. Once you use the brush it takes some of the product off, so I repeat that step 2-3 times until I reach the desired look I’m after. It blended very easily and dried fast, while lasting all night. 10/10! #influenster #winningstreak #followforfollow #makeup #cosmetics #winterfaves #partyprepvoxbox
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Jazznea T.
Review for: Camel Back
I will admit at first I was like Whyyyy did they send me such a light color bit I told myself to just chill and give it a try. It's actually way better than I thought it would be. Again no major smells so it's nothing crazy. The packaging is nice. Overall application is really outstanding. I've never used a cream shadow before. I am a huge wet n wild fan and I do feel like they don't get enough credit for what they do. Wet an wild is legit FOR EVERYONE and I've always loved that about them
Sarah R.
Washington , DC
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Sarah R.
I wasn’t feeling the liquid eyeshadow to much it felt messy to me but I do love it as a highlight or just to use on the corner of my eye 👁 the color is cute and I wouldn’t honestly buy this if it was my choice but I had fun trying it out.
Kadijah A.
Greensboro, NC
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Kadijah A.
I got the color Sandcastle! I love the quality. It the color is too light for someone as dark as me. I’d use it for a base or to do a cute cut crease!
Liberty C.
lyons , GA
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Liberty C.
Purchased at: The Rainforest Site
this is a very quick applicant and is very affordable . this was my first time using and i’m very satisfied . i’m hoping to try more colors and brands .
Shylo B.
Abilene, KS
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow Shell's & Whistles - 0.46oz uploaded by Shylo B.
Review for: When the Stars Align
I thought this eyeshadow looks great! If you dont let it dry down it will create a crease if you open your eyes. Looks beautiful for a smokey eye. I tried layering it but al it does make it worse. Any tips?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...