Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color uploaded by Ymoi A.Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color uploaded by Karla G.Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color uploaded by Mii R.See all 245 photos
4 colors available

BY WET N WILD #37 in Lipstick

This is basically our Magnum Opus of lipstick—it’s the one thing we absolutely MUST put on when we’ve got a cocktail party or black tie event. This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

• Witch is your favorite color from thi...The shade Mocha-Liscious is my... 18 Answers
  • Does anyone use any kind of balm to w...Sometimes I'll put a balm on b... 3 Answers
  • How much are these? Are they worth a ...3 bucks! Sooo worth it! 15 Answers
Photos (244)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO
May 18, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Pinkerbell 968
So, I will be reviewing them in General considering they don't have the colours I have. But I must say I do love these lipsticks. I have been DYING to try a purple (dark purple) lipstick but couldn't find any AFFORDABLE ones. I'm pretty much a cheapie and so when I saw this in purple I HAD to get it. I was so excited and when I tried it on I was a bit Ehh because it was REALLY dark, it almost looked black. So I decided to play with it a bit when I got home and figured out that if you blot it first GENTLY cos if not it'll be patchy it comes out amazing. So I did that and it came out the exact color I wanted!! It was gorgeous. So after that I bought another one, which I cannot remember the name of but it's a light brown and I absolutely loved that one how it was. I didn't have to blot it and it was long lasting. Lasted all night! So I will definitely buy more, as they are only 2 bucks! And I've realized that they have different colours in different stores. Like at Kmart they had different colours than at walgreens. This is my new fave lipstick and I will continue to buy more. I definitely recommend if you want something for good quality and inexpensive. They're also not completely matte but if you blot it, the shine comes off and it looks matte. Also it isn't drying.
Norene C.
Norene C.
March 12, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: In Bare It All
I love this color. The price is unbeatable. It is such a pretty nude color, and it stays on from early morning till I've had lunch. I recommend using a lip brush to apply a nice even coat to lips. I also suggest a thin coat of lip balm underneath. The lipstick has a matte finish. It might dry out your lips, and I'd never apply it to dry or even slightly chapped lips. That's a recipe for disaster, as this product will settle into lines and dry skin patches. Wet n Wild offers a nice color range in this lipstick, but Bare It All is my favorite. If the packaging (lipstick tube) wasn't so cheaply made and easy to break, I'd give it five stars for sure. I keep mine in a lipstick case in my purse so the lid doesn't fall off or crack. But that is understandable at this $2 price point.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I LOVE this product. It is incredibly cheap / affordable, is easy to apply, and stays on your lips well. I have this in the shade "Bare it all" (302C) and it is a beautiful brownish neutral (not too brown). I love how it is a nude shade that doesn't make me look dead. I make sure to apply a little bit of lip balm before applying the lipstick because it makes the application a lot smoother and prevents the product from cracking/getting patchy on the lips. The only thing I do not like about this product is the packaging. You have to be careful not to dent/rub off the product onto the cap when you take the cap off / put it back on. Either way, I highly recommend this product to anyone out there looking for an affordable, good quality lipstick.
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay lipsticks if you just want to try out a bunch of colors to discover new looks. They're $0.93 at my local Wal-Mart, so that should tell you something about the quality. I'm a huge fan of cheap makeup, but in the case of these lipsticks, I would recommend spending just a few dollars more for some Revlon or Maybelline. These Wet n Wild lipsticks are not creamy at all; the color is very bright and pigmented, but it tends to bleed and transfer very, very easily. It goes on very patchy and you have to rub several times to get an even color. Then it wears off quickly and unevenly and dries out your lips to boot. Really the only thing these lipsticks have going for them is that they're cheap and they're bright.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Wichita, KS
These lipsticks are my favorite for everyday use. They are easy enough on the wallet to have an entire collection and for the price it really is a great product. They can be a bit drying, so I always exfoliate and moisturize my lips before wearing, but they go on relatively smooth and the pigment is great. I have this lipstick in several shades, from nude to bright red orange. It lasts pretty well once it dries and if you wear liner with it. I love wet n wild products in general because they allow you to try certain shades you might not for a higher price tag and find new looks. I'll eventually have all of these, I love them that much.
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These bad boys right here; water my crops, collect my harvest & give me life everlasting. Okay! Cherry Bomb, Sugar Plum Fairy, Spiked With Rum, Ravin Raisin, Mocha-licious, & Vamp It Up are my absolute favs! When you first get them, they're a little rough to apply, but for that price its still a steal. My biggest tip to get past that rough start, is to rub the lipstick back & forth over the back of your hand (like your switching it) so your body's natural heat, can warm it up. But once you get past that rough bit, its a super creamy, highly pigmented semi matte lipstick. I encourage everyone to try them out, you'll love them!!
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
These lipsticks are by far my all time favorite product and go-to lipstick for every occasion. The color options are incredible, the price is unbelievably low, and for that low cost you get a great product! It goes on very smooth and while not being the MOST matte finish, it still provides a great look with excellent coverage. I would say that I own about 12 of these in various colors and this line does dark colors and light colors that look great and are fairly long lasting.

Personal Favs: Cherry Bomb, Wine Room, Just Peachy, Cinnamon something (can't remember the full title of that one), and Stoplight Red!
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC
These things are awesome. I have a few colors and only one has been a disappointment: Just Peachy, which clings to any texture on my lips like no other. Light colors are hard to get right for that reason, it seems.

Bare It All is a must-have lipstick for any lipstick lover, and a staple in my fall lipstick stash (along with Rosebud). They are both gorgeous colors that last all day, fade gracefully, and don't dry my lips out.

I'd say 4 stars for the questionable packaging (please update it, WNW... I'm beggingg you) but what the heck a <$2 lipstick this good deserves five stars.
abigail h.
abigail h.
March 27, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: In Bare It All
I think for the price these are fantastic lipsticks. to me they are matte. when you first apply they can be stiff but I've found if you just keep applying or apply on your hand to warm it up first they go on smoothr. they have a good selection of colors at my local drugstore. they can be a bit drying but since i find them to be matte i expect that. as another reviewer said they do tend to get the inside of the cap dirty and since its clear they look messy. they don't last a super long time especially if eating or drinking but for the price they are really great.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Imperial Bch, CA
May 19, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: In Bare It All
Hands down the favorite beauty find of this year and who would think the price point is to die for. These lipsticks are very smooth texture they glide across your lips. They do not feel heavy or are very drying like some matte lipsticks and are extremely pigmented. The color selection is incredible such a wide range to chose from. I just picked up a bright super pigmented coral shade the perfect Pop of color for summer...and the best part is they are very long wearing. Take my advise buy it now we can all spare a few bucks to try it you can thank me later
Anne-Marie R.
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
Are these lipsticks moisturizing? And also, are the colors very pigmented?
chipotle a.
chipotle a.
Sansrone
Where can I get this?
Joan M.
Joan M.
Witch is your favorite color from this line?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of lipstick you like to use?
Giada A.
Giada A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
How much are these? Are they worth a buy?