BY WET N WILD #36 in Lipstick

This is basically our Magnum Opus of lipstick—it’s the one thing we absolutely MUST put on when we’ve got a cocktail party or black tie event. This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

• Witch is your favorite color from this line? 20 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone use any kind of balm to wear this lipsticks??? 3 Answers
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Pinkerbell 968
So, I will be reviewing them in General considering they don't have the colours I have. But I must say I do love these lipsticks. I have been DYING to try a purple (dark purple) lipstick but couldn't find any AFFORDABLE ones. I'm pretty much a cheapie and so when I saw this in purple I HAD to get it. I was so excited and when I tried it on I was a bit Ehh because it was REALLY dark, it almost looked black. So I decided to play with it a bit when I got home and figured out that if you blot it first GENTLY cos if not it'll be patchy it comes out amazing. So I did that and it came out the exact color I wanted!! It was gorgeous. So after that I bought another one, which I cannot remember the name of but it's a light brown and I absolutely loved that one how it was. I didn't have to blot it and it was long lasting. Lasted all night! So I will definitely buy more, as they are only 2 bucks! And I've realized that they have different colours in different stores. Like at Kmart they had different colours than at walgreens. This is my new fave lipstick and I will continue to buy more. I definitely recommend if you want something for good quality and inexpensive. They're also not completely matte but if you blot it, the shine comes off and it looks matte. Also it isn't drying.
Michelle A.
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Mega Last Matte Lip Cover - Red Velvet
Meh. I don't care for this lipstick. The shade Red Velvet is nice enough, but I do not like the pinkish-red stain that it leaves on my lips. (At least a true red stain would be fine with me.) I once swatched it on my hand, and it left a stain for over two days, even after two showers and several hand washings! I am not fond of the formula either. While this lipstick is not particularly drying, I certainly notice a difference compared to my Milani matte lipstick. With this one, it feels like I am coating my lips with something heavy.

Might I add that neither the product nor the packaging is durable. The tube feels rather flimsy, but then again, for the price, I don't expect much. However, I'm upset that when I once wound up my lipstick to clean the sides after using it with a dark lip liner, the lipstick actually broke, and I had to stick it back in place! Fortunately, even if I end up having to throw it away sometime, I honestly won't be upset.
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color C918D Cherry Bomb
I bought this on sale for 99 cents at my local WD and thought, since it's so cheap, it probably won't be any good. However, I thought I'd give it a try because it had a "creamy texture" appearance. After using so much lipstick, you learn what to look for! ;)

Mine was only wrapped in plastic and did not come in the same package as the photo, but it's the exact same shade, with color code and name.

It definitely is not highly pigmented so you have to layer it on, but the advantage is that you can build it up to your own shade preference. I thought it would be more brown, but it is definitely a cherry red and is gorgeous! Stayed creamy and moist long after application, and did not dry out or flake onto my lips! So glad I grabbed 3 more shades before the sale ended! Bargain beauty product here!
Rebecca C.
I LOVE this product. It is incredibly cheap / affordable, is easy to apply, and stays on your lips well. I have this in the shade "Bare it all" (302C) and it is a beautiful brownish neutral (not too brown). I love how it is a nude shade that doesn't make me look dead. I make sure to apply a little bit of lip balm before applying the lipstick because it makes the application a lot smoother and prevents the product from cracking/getting patchy on the lips. The only thing I do not like about this product is the packaging. You have to be careful not to dent/rub off the product onto the cap when you take the cap off / put it back on. Either way, I highly recommend this product to anyone out there looking for an affordable, good quality lipstick.
LeeAnn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay lipsticks if you just want to try out a bunch of colors to discover new looks. They're $0.93 at my local Wal-Mart, so that should tell you something about the quality. I'm a huge fan of cheap makeup, but in the case of these lipsticks, I would recommend spending just a few dollars more for some Revlon or Maybelline. These Wet n Wild lipsticks are not creamy at all; the color is very bright and pigmented, but it tends to bleed and transfer very, very easily. It goes on very patchy and you have to rub several times to get an even color. Then it wears off quickly and unevenly and dries out your lips to boot. Really the only thing these lipsticks have going for them is that they're cheap and they're bright.
Sierra L.
Wichita, KS
These lipsticks are my favorite for everyday use. They are easy enough on the wallet to have an entire collection and for the price it really is a great product. They can be a bit drying, so I always exfoliate and moisturize my lips before wearing, but they go on relatively smooth and the pigment is great. I have this lipstick in several shades, from nude to bright red orange. It lasts pretty well once it dries and if you wear liner with it. I love wet n wild products in general because they allow you to try certain shades you might not for a higher price tag and find new looks. I'll eventually have all of these, I love them that much.
Taliyah M.
East Orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These bad boys right here; water my crops, collect my harvest & give me life everlasting. Okay! Cherry Bomb, Sugar Plum Fairy, Spiked With Rum, Ravin Raisin, Mocha-licious, & Vamp It Up are my absolute favs! When you first get them, they're a little rough to apply, but for that price its still a steal. My biggest tip to get past that rough start, is to rub the lipstick back & forth over the back of your hand (like your switching it) so your body's natural heat, can warm it up. But once you get past that rough bit, its a super creamy, highly pigmented semi matte lipstick. I encourage everyone to try them out, you'll love them!!
Bailey J.
These lipsticks are by far my all time favorite product and go-to lipstick for every occasion. The color options are incredible, the price is unbelievably low, and for that low cost you get a great product! It goes on very smooth and while not being the MOST matte finish, it still provides a great look with excellent coverage. I would say that I own about 12 of these in various colors and this line does dark colors and light colors that look great and are fairly long lasting.

Personal Favs: Cherry Bomb, Wine Room, Just Peachy, Cinnamon something (can't remember the full title of that one), and Stoplight Red!
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC
These things are awesome. I have a few colors and only one has been a disappointment: Just Peachy, which clings to any texture on my lips like no other. Light colors are hard to get right for that reason, it seems.

Bare It All is a must-have lipstick for any lipstick lover, and a staple in my fall lipstick stash (along with Rosebud). They are both gorgeous colors that last all day, fade gracefully, and don't dry my lips out.

I'd say 4 stars for the questionable packaging (please update it, WNW... I'm beggingg you) but what the heck a <$2 lipstick this good deserves five stars.
Jessica M.
Imperial Bch, CA
Review for: In Bare It All
Hands down the favorite beauty find of this year and who would think the price point is to die for. These lipsticks are very smooth texture they glide across your lips. They do not feel heavy or are very drying like some matte lipsticks and are extremely pigmented. The color selection is incredible such a wide range to chose from. I just picked up a bright super pigmented coral shade the perfect Pop of color for summer...and the best part is they are very long wearing. Take my advise buy it now we can all spare a few bucks to try it you can thank me later
chipotle a.
Sansrone
Where can I get this?
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
Are these lipsticks moisturizing? And also, are the colors very pigmented?
Joan M.
Witch is your favorite color from this line?
Giada A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
How much are these? Are they worth a buy?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of lipstick you like to use?