BY WET N WILD

This is basically our Magnum Opus of lipstick—it’s the one thing we absolutely MUST put on when we’ve got a cocktail party or black tie event. This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Myristyl Lactate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Myristyl Laurate, Phytosteryl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• Is it just me or do these make a mess after a while??7 Answers
  • Are these really matte? Or do they transfer easily?2 Answers
  • Witch is your favorite color from this line? 21 Answers
wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color
  • "I love these lipsticks! They are very long lasting and do not feel drying on the lips. I have a couple of colors and they are all amazing and only for a couple bucks! Highly recommend! " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lipsticks. I have so many of the colors. They are so cheap, but great quality. Dries into a creamy comfortable matte. And stays on unless you eat or drink. They are not completely transfer proof, but very durable. " in 49 reviews
Jackie R.
Review for: Mocha-licious more...
I initially bought this particular lipstick and shade because of one of my favorite YouTube influencers, @rawbeautykristi. It was not a mistake!

First and foremost, the price point is incredible. This product is such high quality at such a low price it's hard for me to believe more people aren't raving about it. Wet 'n Wild products can be found very easily as any drugstore or large retailer like Target. I believe this particular lipstick cost $3. (What a steal!)

I was worried that the shade might be a bit dark/brown for my fair complexion but I was wrong. On my lips, it's a deep cafe color with just a hint of reddish purple. Lovely for the winter season!

It's a very long lasting formula. I didn't find it transferring all over my drinking vessels or teeth. The only reason I deducted a star was that these long wearing products are often a bit drying and that is the case here. Since I already have dry lips, I did find it required some balm on top to keep things from getting too crusty and crinkly.

I would recommend this product hands-down to anyone, especially those looking for good quality makeup products at a budget price.
KC P.
Indianapolis
Genuinely my favorite lipstick. I don't have to touch this all day and it still looks perfect. I choose bold colors because it makes my lips look moisturized and brings really good attention to them because I don't need a liner with this it holds really well. I can kiss my husband and there's not as much transference as there is with other drugstore lipsticks. It's also not a dry feeling when he kisses me so it's a good date night lipstick. I've had this for about 3 months and I will definitely buy it again. I love the fact that my grocery store now has Wet and Wild lipsticks
sandy h.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are some of my FAVORITE products from Wet N Wild💖
I wear these lipsticks almost every single day for work. They last for a really long time and they don't feel dry on my lips.
I really like the different shades they have. The only negative thing I would say about this is the CHEAP packaging!! The cap ALWAYS ends up breaking no matter what😭
I still give it 5 stars because I just love this product ☺️ ohhh, and because of the incredible price😊
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Cherry Picking more...
This is one of those nice red shades that I always get asked what I’m wearing even in Sephora and Ulta and everyone is shocked it’s Wet N Wild. This color is very pigmented and lasts a long time. Plus it’s super affordable and you can find this shade in most places that sell Wet an Wild.
kaley k.
Overland Park, KS
I am a self-proclaimed makeup snob who exclusively shops at Sephora for my makeup. However, this is the exception. It is so cheap! I find it on sale at my local CVS for a couple of bucks and this stuff lasts! It's basically a matte lip stain. It doesn't come off until you use a makeup remover. It is really dry but that's why I like it, it doesn't budge!
Q T.
Arlington, VA
Most beautiful brown matte lipstick out there. Lasts for the longest time and is transfer-proof. Fades with the usual eating and drinking, but then again take another dekko at the $$ you're paying for it. The only con is that it's very drying on the lips, but use it with a lip balm, and voila—you have a beautiful lipstick for super cheap in your kit!
maylee s.
Coalmont
Not the biggest fan of this lipstick it moves around alot and smudges if you eat or anything. If you don't plan on long wear this would be recommend but if your a long wear person then this lipstick is definitely not for you. The formula is nice and so is the finish but the lipstick itself comes off too easy in my opinion this is an okay product.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
For $2, these are some of the best cream lipsticks you can get! The first thing I notice about these is that they swatch VERY WELL. In the photo, I swatched Sugar Plum Fairy (908C/ A berry toned pink raspberry), Cinnamon Spice (917B/ A toasted deep red), and Cherry Bomb (918D/ A very deep red with purple undertones). They are PIGMENTED, creamy, and smooth. The finish has more of a shine, but is not glossy. I like that these are not completely matte.
The smell of these are not that strong, but it does not smell yummy either. It has a subtle crayon/playdough scent to it, which does not bother me at all. You get a good amount of product in each tube, especially for the price.
These lipsticks wear very well, are super comfortable, and look flattering on the lip. It is hard to get an even lip line with the shape of the lipsticks, so you have to take a small lip brush to get a nice clean application on the lip line. It's tedious, but it's not too annoying. The shape of the lipstick itself is the reason I do not give it a perfect 5 stars. That is it's only true downfall.
In the picture, I am wearing the shade Cherry Bomb and I applied straight from the tube and not with a lip brush to show that it can get messy. The color is absolutely STUNNING though.
These lip colors do wear off with eating and drinking, they are NOT budgeproof, but they leave a pretty stain when they wear down. I would definitely pick these up! Wet n Wild never fails to deliver good affordable make-up!!💕
Winged A.
MN
These lipsticks are wonderful if you want a fully opaque long lasting lip color! I have worn these for hours on end, acting in plays and more. The only downside would have to be that the actual lipstick-stick does not stay in the tube very well, the packaging is cheap. But for the price and amazing product, is still 100% worth it!
Helen H.
Chicago
Review for: Black Out, Stoplight Red more...
These lipsticks are worth the price! If you need and ideal Black this is the perfect color for that dark rich and matte look! If you need a blue toned red this is one of the best ones in the drugstore. They last for about 3-4hrs which is great for the cost. They’ll last even longer with a translucent powder over them, if you plan on eating.
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
Are these lipsticks moisturizing? And also, are the colors very pigmented?
chipotle a.
Sansrone
Where can I get this?
Joan M.
Witch is your favorite color from this line?
Giada A.
Weston, FL
How much are these? Are they worth a buy?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of lipstick you like to use?

Walmart