BY WET N WILD #74 in Lipstick

This is basically our Magnum Opus of lipstick—it’s the one thing we absolutely MUST put on when we’ve got a cocktail party or black tie event. This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Myristyl Lactate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Myristyl Laurate, Phytosteryl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• Is it just me or do these make a mess after a while??4 Answers
  • Witch is your favorite color from this line? 21 Answers
  • I love the colors!! I need this2 Answers
wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color
  • "I love these lipsticks! They are very long lasting and do not feel drying on the lips. I have a couple of colors and they are all amazing and only for a couple bucks! Highly recommend! " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lipsticks. I have so many of the colors. They are so cheap, but great quality. Dries into a creamy comfortable matte. And stays on unless you eat or drink. They are not completely transfer proof, but very durable. " in 49 reviews
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
For $2, these are some of the best cream lipsticks you can get! The first thing I notice about these is that they swatch VERY WELL. In the photo, I swatched Sugar Plum Fairy (908C/ A berry toned pink raspberry), Cinnamon Spice (917B/ A toasted deep red), and Cherry Bomb (918D/ A very deep red with purple undertones). They are PIGMENTED, creamy, and smooth. The finish has more of a shine, but is not glossy. I like that these are not completely matte.
The smell of these are not that strong, but it does not smell yummy either. It has a subtle crayon/playdough scent to it, which does not bother me at all. You get a good amount of product in each tube, especially for the price.
These lipsticks wear very well, are super comfortable, and look flattering on the lip. It is hard to get an even lip line with the shape of the lipsticks, so you have to take a small lip brush to get a nice clean application on the lip line. It's tedious, but it's not too annoying. The shape of the lipstick itself is the reason I do not give it a perfect 5 stars. That is it's only true downfall.
In the picture, I am wearing the shade Cherry Bomb and I applied straight from the tube and not with a lip brush to show that it can get messy. The color is absolutely STUNNING though.
These lip colors do wear off with eating and drinking, they are NOT budgeproof, but they leave a pretty stain when they wear down. I would definitely pick these up! Wet n Wild never fails to deliver good affordable make-up!!💕
liz f.
Review for: Other more...
Obsessed! This last all day! Love the color “Bare It All” it’s neutral. Very affordable, can’t beat $3.00. Wet n wild did a great job! I bought this at cvs drugstore because I forgot my lipstick at home on a day out. I got so many compliments on it. A lot of people compared the color to kylie lip kit since it last for a long time. I ended up going back to buy a couple more. Keep up the good work wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color!
Ashley R.
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Mega Last Matte Lip Cover - Bare It All more...
These were probably my first lipstick purchases ever lol, contrary to the mixed reviews I used to love these.

PROS: Tons of shades for a supeeeerrr affordable price, and for the most part they are comfortable with the right chapstick! (I didn’t have to but on those winter days you should lol)

CONS: The BIGGEST con for me was the packaging, not even for the aesthetic, but these bad boys wouldn’t close properly after a while. The cap got too loose and it won’t snap on, so eventually it would ruin the bottom on my bag

Beside packaging, I got around it because I’m broke and also because I just really loved the formula! I’d get one during their buy one get one half off or 40% off (usually Rite Aid)
Anchal R.
Edison
Review for: WET N WILD LIPSTICK #34672 ON THE AVE more...
This lipstick is actually very great! Very pigmented as well. And very easy to put on and i could use it a little and it spreads all over my lips very nicely and easily! And also i use it to hide my scars and i use it a little on my face and spread it and conceal it, it works great. Honestly recommend! Wetnwild is such a good brand! It really helps so many people who cannot afford everything from mac or sephora or other expensive stores and brands but wetnwild is literally number one on my list, all the products are actually worth it and very affordable. Thank you Markwins Beauty Products wet n wild Fantasy Makers MegaLast Lip Color - Hazardous Red
Nadine G.
Review for: Bare It All, Cherry Picking, Cherry Bomb, Purty Persimmon more...
I feel like these are huge secret that people tend to walk right by. I mean, $2 lipsticks can't have that much pay off, can they?

WRONG! These are some of the best matte lipsticks in the drug store! The shade range is amazing and the color pay off is even more rewarding. They surprisingly are long lasting and the only thing you have to worry about is a little bit of transfer if you're going to eat anything. When I wear the more vibrant or deeper shades and make the mistake of wearing them when I go out to eat, I have to remind myself that I probably have lipstick on my chin!

Other than that, these lipsticks are total winners in my book!
Yanna M.
Review for: Bare It All more...
Since I no longer use MAC cosmetics (because I only purchase cruelty free makeup now) Velvet Teddy was my favorite everyday lip color. I still use and will use it until I completely done with it but will not repurchase. I’ve searched for a cruelty free and affordable dupe for MAC’s ‘velvet teddy’ and a lot of people suggested that wet n wild’s bare it all is very similar to velvet teddy. When I saw it I had to get my hands on it. Thankfully, I found it at my local CVS. Needles to say, I have nothing but positive things to say about this lipstick. It’s not longwearing (it’s a lipstick it’s not supposed to be) but it feels so comfortable on the lips and not super matte. I also love that bare it all is a cruelty free option.
Kristin C.
Franklin
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Mega Last Matte Lip Cover - Bare It All more...
This is my favorite everyday long wearing nude lipstick! I saw a beauty vlogger wearing pretty lipstick and checked her description to see what she was wearing and I was surprised to see it was this very inexpensive brand. I went out a few days later and bought it and initially wasn’t impressed. It’s a matte lipstick so it tugs a bit when applying and it can feel a little bit dry, but the staying power is amazing. I now use it every other day to go with metallic or bright eye looks, and the lipstick lasts hours—as long as a liquid lip without being nearly as drying as those products. Wet n Wild’s best product in my opinion!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Mega Last Matte Lip Cover - Cherry Bomb more...
I am a lipstick queen. I need a lipstick that isn't going to melt off my face, dry out my lips, appear streaky, or wear off within the next two hours. That being said, this lipstick hit some of those but missed the other ones completely. This lipstick is beautifully pigmented, I loved the color so much! The formula is very creamy, and applies beautifully. This did not apply streaky and I felt like I had a full coverage lipstick on with two layers. The problem was that this lipstick wore off fast (I tried it on a fairly easy day, where I had one meal and sat around the house. Within the hour after application, the lipstick was gone.) The lipstick was off my lips, but managed to find it's way all over my face. This would be understandable if you were in the heat or even touched your face a lot, but neither of those things were the case. This has the potential to be a great lipstick, and might be for some people, but i wouldn't repurchase this lipstick.
Mary Jane B.
Review for: Purty Persimmon more...
These are amazing! Especially for the lower price that it is - normally a dollar or two at the drugstore, depends if they’re on sale or not. They are super matte n super duper pigmented. I love wearing all of the darker shades. They last all day long and no one can even tell I’m wearing $1 lipstick! The only downfall I would say is the packaging is super cheap plastic and it can often dry out your lips, which is easily fixable by exfoliating before hand and using a hydrating chapstick or moisturizer. If you’re on a budget and love matte lipsticks, try these out!! I still love them and will repurchase over and over again!
Jasmine G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
One of the first few lipsticks I bought when I started wearing makeup, I went through the nude color so quick & of course the red color as well. I also tried two different color pinks which are amazing as well. This lipstick has good pigment, creamy not drying at all and great price very affordable these are always in my makeup bag and I always buy these ! I used the color dollhouse pink I believe it’s called this is a MUST for summer trust me !!
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
Are these lipsticks moisturizing? And also, are the colors very pigmented?
chipotle a.
Sansrone
Where can I get this?
Joan M.
Witch is your favorite color from this line?
Giada A.
Weston, FL
How much are these? Are they worth a buy?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of lipstick you like to use?