BY WET N WILD

This is basically our Magnum Opus of lipstick—it’s the one thing we absolutely MUST put on when we’ve got a cocktail party or black tie event. This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Myristyl Lactate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Myristyl Laurate, Phytosteryl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• Is it just me or do these make a mess after a while??7 Answers
  • Witch is your favorite color from this line? 21 Answers
  • My favorite Dark shaded lipstick is from Wet n Wild in th...2 Answers
wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color
  • "I love these lipsticks! They are very long lasting and do not feel drying on the lips. I have a couple of colors and they are all amazing and only for a couple bucks! Highly recommend! " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lipsticks. I have so many of the colors. They are so cheap, but great quality. Dries into a creamy comfortable matte. And stays on unless you eat or drink. They are not completely transfer proof, but very durable. " in 49 reviews
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
For $2, these are some of the best cream lipsticks you can get! The first thing I notice about these is that they swatch VERY WELL. In the photo, I swatched Sugar Plum Fairy (908C/ A berry toned pink raspberry), Cinnamon Spice (917B/ A toasted deep red), and Cherry Bomb (918D/ A very deep red with purple undertones). They are PIGMENTED, creamy, and smooth. The finish has more of a shine, but is not glossy. I like that these are not completely matte.
The smell of these are not that strong, but it does not smell yummy either. It has a subtle crayon/playdough scent to it, which does not bother me at all. You get a good amount of product in each tube, especially for the price.
These lipsticks wear very well, are super comfortable, and look flattering on the lip. It is hard to get an even lip line with the shape of the lipsticks, so you have to take a small lip brush to get a nice clean application on the lip line. It's tedious, but it's not too annoying. The shape of the lipstick itself is the reason I do not give it a perfect 5 stars. That is it's only true downfall.
In the picture, I am wearing the shade Cherry Bomb and I applied straight from the tube and not with a lip brush to show that it can get messy. The color is absolutely STUNNING though.
These lip colors do wear off with eating and drinking, they are NOT budgeproof, but they leave a pretty stain when they wear down. I would definitely pick these up! Wet n Wild never fails to deliver good affordable make-up!!💕
liz f.
Review for: Other more...
Obsessed! This last all day! Love the color “Bare It All” it’s neutral. Very affordable, can’t beat $3.00. Wet n wild did a great job! I bought this at cvs drugstore because I forgot my lipstick at home on a day out. I got so many compliments on it. A lot of people compared the color to kylie lip kit since it last for a long time. I ended up going back to buy a couple more. Keep up the good work wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color!
Kristin C.
Franklin
This is my favorite everyday long wearing nude lipstick! I saw a beauty vlogger wearing pretty lipstick and checked her description to see what she was wearing and I was surprised to see it was this very inexpensive brand. I went out a few days later and bought it and initially wasn’t impressed. It’s a matte lipstick so it tugs a bit when applying and it can feel a little bit dry, but the staying power is amazing. I now use it every other day to go with metallic or bright eye looks, and the lipstick lasts hours—as long as a liquid lip without being nearly as drying as those products. Wet n Wild’s best product in my opinion!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I am a lipstick queen. I need a lipstick that isn't going to melt off my face, dry out my lips, appear streaky, or wear off within the next two hours. That being said, this lipstick hit some of those but missed the other ones completely. This lipstick is beautifully pigmented, I loved the color so much! The formula is very creamy, and applies beautifully. This did not apply streaky and I felt like I had a full coverage lipstick on with two layers. The problem was that this lipstick wore off fast (I tried it on a fairly easy day, where I had one meal and sat around the house. Within the hour after application, the lipstick was gone.) The lipstick was off my lips, but managed to find it's way all over my face. This would be understandable if you were in the heat or even touched your face a lot, but neither of those things were the case. This has the potential to be a great lipstick, and might be for some people, but i wouldn't repurchase this lipstick.
Safi U.
Review for: Rose-bud, Pinkerbell, Smokin' Hot Pink, Cherry Bomb, Bare It All, Don't Blink Pink, Just Peachy, Stoplight Red, Vamp It Up, Dollhouse Pink, Sugar Plum Fairy, Red Velvet, Cherry Picking, Sand Storm, Mauve Outta Here, Mocha-licious, Purty Persimmon more...
I’m pretty sure these were the first lipsticks I ever bought because they were so affordable and an easy way to try out colors that I was new to without going broke. It’s really a testament to the quality of this formula that after many years and many other lipsticks, I still go back to these all the time! They are creamy and semi-matte, insanely pigmented on first swipe and there are a ton of colors both wearable and bold. The only downside to these is the packaging of course, you can feel that it’s really cheap and not super sturdy and I really wish the bullet twisted down all the way because you will inevitably hit it with the cap and get lipstick everywhere. I understand that that’s part of the reason these are so affordable but if they redid their packaging these would be a 5/5 for sure!
molly b.
USA
For a drugstore brand of lipstick, this is great! Honestly, in my personal experience with it, it can be compared to a big brand. I used a nice red for my 20s themed birthday party last year and it lasted pretty much all day! I needed touch it up a little after eating, of course, but if even if I hadn't, it still maintained an even colour all day! Also, the mattes are truly mattes! So worth it. (I attached a pic of me wearing it recently. I couldn't find the pics of my party!l
Mary Jane B.
Honolulu , HI
Review for: Purty Persimmon more...
These are amazing! Especially for the lower price that it is - normally a dollar or two at the drugstore, depends if they’re on sale or not. They are super matte n super duper pigmented. I love wearing all of the darker shades. They last all day long and no one can even tell I’m wearing $1 lipstick! The only downfall I would say is the packaging is super cheap plastic and it can often dry out your lips, which is easily fixable by exfoliating before hand and using a hydrating chapstick or moisturizer. If you’re on a budget and love matte lipsticks, try these out!! I still love them and will repurchase over and over again!
Joy P.
Saw these are on sale at my local walgreens for only 1.20$ so had to scoop up a few! Still need to buy bare it all which is a dupe for Mac teddy which I love and adore!! My favorite so far is in the flesh a great everyday nude shade! Will buy more for gifts and for my collection. wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color
Lizzie S.
While these all seem to have fantastic pigmentation, it isn't necessarily the hue of the stick itself....that old "red that run pink" gag that most 90s shades of lipstick did, for example. The formula is also extremely dry and a bit heavy, given that it is geared for long wear time, but I can't handle wearing it long enough to test due to discomfort from the dryness. Even when I moisturize and exfoliate ahead of time, I don't enjoy the look I get here.

If you're going to be at an outdoor event and have minimal fine lines or fairly oily skin overall. This might be your cup of tea on a budget.
Brisa M.
When I first discovered this product I was obsessed. Even more when I saw they were really cheap at Walgreens. I went crazy and bought every single color they had.! They were my go to lip product. Good coverage, held on for a very long time and very affordable, but I noticed that after having them for a month or so they were becoming extra dry on my lips and the formula didn’t feel as creamy as they were at the beginning. I was disappointed. but they were were very cheap so it wasn’t a big loss.
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
Are these lipsticks moisturizing? And also, are the colors very pigmented?
chipotle a.
Sansrone
Where can I get this?
Joan M.
Witch is your favorite color from this line?
Giada A.
Weston, FL
How much are these? Are they worth a buy?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of lipstick you like to use?

Amazon