BY WET N WILD

This is basically our Magnum Opus of lipstick—it’s the one thing we absolutely MUST put on when we’ve got a cocktail party or black tie event. This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Myristyl Lactate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Myristyl Laurate, Phytosteryl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• I want to buy it but I don't know. Is it really pigmented?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
wet n wild products are well known for being affordable and accesible makeups
My faves are these lipsticks i can say i have bought almost every single color of it. The color pay off of most of them work really well on most of skintones and they have a great variety. One con is that they are not as smooth and sometime they can crack out but you can work with them and find the way to avoid those details also the packaging tends to brake easily
Janki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first lipsticks I had in my collection and I have not chosen to declutter it because I still love it. I feel as though it doesn’t give a super textured lip, thus I use it on days where I want a little bit of color, but not appear like I’m wearing lipstick. The shade range is also very great - there is something for everyone!! The only thing is that it’s not as long lasting as it claims, but it is still incredible for the price!
Jasmine C.
Laurel Springs, NJ
Honestly, for wet and wild, you don't expect the best. Not that the quality is always eh, but people like to throw shade for it being so inexpensive. WRONG! This lipstick line is GREAT! Some set matte, which is my favorite. They have a ton of different colors to choose from, all under $3! I'd definitely recommend it for someone looking for a matte finish on a budget! They've got great nudes by the way!!
Alisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is for this lipstick line in general. I like them, but some are creamier than others, so I tend to use the harder ones when the weather is warmer. They are all pigmented. The packaging is horrible though. Super cheap and falling apart. Some bullets just become unattached. I did have a problem with one of the colors oxidizing as I applied it but I’m not sure why.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not think the name of this lipstick should be mega last the lipstick did show up on my lips how ever it was not long-lasting the price is a very very affordable however it does not last all day! I believe I purchased this product for around two dollars so if I was looking for something very very budget friendly I would purchase this item againI
Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really kick the consistency of the lipstick and that it is soft as you put it. It glides through and makes a perfect finish. However what I don't like about it is that after about 4 hours it begins to dry up my lip drastically. But other then that the color was really nice and it felt nice on your lips for the first couple of hours.
Ortencia M.
Conroe, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are probably the best lipsticks I've bought in terms of shade range abd price. They are super affordable and they look great. I don't even care that they don't last all day because they're so easy to re-apply. They dry down to a velvety matte consistency that keeps your lips moisturized somehow. It's magic.
Abby H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keep the pricing in mind with this. For a few dollars, this delivers, and it delivers well. Unfortunately, these are on the patchier side, and I find the formula rather drying. I don’t mind wearing this, but my biggest complaint is with the packaging. The cap frequently comes off in my purse.
Sandra O.
Brownsville
I believe I almost have every color in the collection. I own too many lol they’re honestly great color pay off is amazing and this are perfect for someone who wants to build a collection of lots of different colors. I’m in love with this product this look great and feel nice but are a little bit hard to apply because of the flat round top.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can get perfect lips for under $5.00! I love high end brands, but this will always be my go to and nobody knows I spent less than five bucks. The only con is that the tube is so cheap the lipstick always breaks and the top always cracks. I will still continue to purchase
Jennifer L.
I want to buy it but I don't know. Is it really pigmented?