BY WET N WILD

This is basically our Magnum Opus of lipstick—it’s the one thing we absolutely MUST put on when we’ve got a cocktail party or black tie event. This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Myristyl Lactate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Myristyl Laurate, Phytosteryl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• Is it just me or do these make a mess after a while??7 Answers
  • Witch is your favorite color from this line? 21 Answers
  • My favorite Dark shaded lipstick is from Wet n Wild in th...2 Answers
wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color
  • "I love these lipsticks! They are very long lasting and do not feel drying on the lips. I have a couple of colors and they are all amazing and only for a couple bucks! Highly recommend! " in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lipsticks. I have so many of the colors. They are so cheap, but great quality. Dries into a creamy comfortable matte. And stays on unless you eat or drink. They are not completely transfer proof, but very durable. " in 49 reviews
Sarah S.
Akron
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Wine Room more...
For all the lipsticks I wear it’s surprising that I’ve never tried Wet N Wild. I got a $2 off coupon in the mail though, so I decided to try out this lipstick in the shade Wine Room. Since Walmart sells this lipstick for less than $2, the coupon made it completely free. I’m glad for that because otherwise it would have been a waste of money. The lipstick is really hard, which makes it difficult to put on. So much so, that while applying it for the first time, the tube snapped in half about halfway up. I ended up melting it back together with a lighter (you can see how high up it snapped by looking at the melt marks in the pic). Even after trying to melt it back together, it was still not solid and felt like it was going to snap again when I tried to finish applying it. I wish I could give it a higher rating, but it’s near impossible to actually put on, so that’s a dealbreaker for me.
Michele C.
Selbyville, DE
Review for: Other more...
Got 12931 Galaxy Blue on clearance and have to say I was surprised that it is matte finish and not as smooth and creamy as my Silk Finish or even the Liquid Catsuit. the color is dull on its own but when I layered it on top of my Hot Red Silk Finish lipstick I got a shimmery and very pretty pop of purple. Another very basic and easily affordable lipstick found at most pharmacy and retail stores. I got the shade for Halloween and fantasy looks that go to the cooler shades.
Brandy L.
Flagstaff , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love buying cheaper lipsticks to test out new/bold lipstick colors and Wet n Wild is perfect for that. I have found that generally the colors are incredibly pigmented and the formula is smooth. These lipsticks are sooo drying and can get very cakey when layered. The photo is their mocha-licious topped with Anastasia's lip gloss in Vamp.
Kaye 💎.
Newport News , VA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Mocha-licious more...
I adore this gem in the rough! Great color payoff with a super comfortable formula that feels extremely nourishing despite it being a matte lipstick. It’s legit the perfect nude for all skin tones! Also for under $2 or in my case free a lot of times with coupons it’s an unbeatable value for the quality you’re receiving. I pray wet n wild never changes this formula. It’s perfection! Long-wearing and overall a great buy!
Kennie O.
I absolutely love this lippies!!!! I was a little skeptical about the color of Smokin Hot Pink on my dark-is complexion but OMG i love it!!! Vamp It Up is the best purple in my makeup haul and I honestly would wear it everyday if I could (still very much considering it). The application was smooth and the products lasts for a fairly decent amount of time. Great to use as shadows! Would buy again and recommend!
Luciana V.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Cherry Picking more...
As good as a low-priced lipstick can get. This is a product that I tried years ago. I bought a couple of different shades and they were great for what they are. I did not like that I broke off some product a couple times when applying a little extra pressure. Besides that, the color le were very pigmented. This was before the liquid lipstick fad kicked in to make life a lot easier!
Q T.
Arlington, VA
Most beautiful brown matte lipstick out there. Lasts for the longest time and is transfer-proof. Fades with the usual eating and drinking, but then again take another dekko at the $$ you're paying for it. The only con is that it's very drying on the lips, but use it with a lip balm, and voila—you have a beautiful lipstick for super cheap in your kit!
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
For $2, these are some of the best cream lipsticks you can get! The first thing I notice about these is that they swatch VERY WELL. In the photo, I swatched Sugar Plum Fairy (908C/ A berry toned pink raspberry), Cinnamon Spice (917B/ A toasted deep red), and Cherry Bomb (918D/ A very deep red with purple undertones). They are PIGMENTED, creamy, and smooth. The finish has more of a shine, but is not glossy. I like that these are not completely matte.
The smell of these are not that strong, but it does not smell yummy either. It has a subtle crayon/playdough scent to it, which does not bother me at all. You get a good amount of product in each tube, especially for the price.
These lipsticks wear very well, are super comfortable, and look flattering on the lip. It is hard to get an even lip line with the shape of the lipsticks, so you have to take a small lip brush to get a nice clean application on the lip line. It's tedious, but it's not too annoying. The shape of the lipstick itself is the reason I do not give it a perfect 5 stars. That is it's only true downfall.
In the picture, I am wearing the shade Cherry Bomb and I applied straight from the tube and not with a lip brush to show that it can get messy. The color is absolutely STUNNING though.
These lip colors do wear off with eating and drinking, they are NOT budgeproof, but they leave a pretty stain when they wear down. I would definitely pick these up! Wet n Wild never fails to deliver good affordable make-up!!💕
emili s.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite lipsticks. I have about 4 colors but my all time favorite is babydoll pink. I wear it all the time. These lipsticks have great formula and pigmentation. Super affordable and are a great lipstick. I definitely recommend this lipstick to anyone looking for a great lipstick
Natalie R.
It is a great color, last long, and is super comfortable to wear. I honestly didn't like any of the colors on my skin. This color seemed very pale and made me look very pale. This color has a weird undertone wear it isn't a blue or red undertone. I would buy it again but only if it was my last resort.
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
Are these lipsticks moisturizing? And also, are the colors very pigmented?
chipotle a.
Sansrone
Where can I get this?
Joan M.
Witch is your favorite color from this line?
Giada A.
Weston, FL
How much are these? Are they worth a buy?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of lipstick you like to use?

Amazon