wet n wild MegaLast Iridescent Lip Color uploaded by Official S.

BY WET N WILD

Buy on Amazon
Becca M.
Ashland
This isn’t actually really iridescent, but it’s pretty good anyway. It’s one of those color-changing pH things, so it turns pink on your mouth with the little glittery bits. After like an hour most of the shimmer is gone and it’s just a very subtle pink stain.
Savannah H.
indianapolis
I hated this! The formula is so dry t makes putting the lipstick on difficult. The shape of the lipstick isn’t ideal either. The packaging feels extremely cheap and the wear is terrible. If you’re looking for an iridescent lip, try another brand!
Two W.
Wisconsin Dells
The Iridescent is my perfect go to for days I wont want to go too bold with my lips, with a sleek bit of color and fun. It holds decently through the day, usually after a meal I'll have to reapply, so I dont mind too much. With how small its packaging is I dont have to sacrifice other utilities like with some of my lip items that have intense packaging.
Amy E.
Derby
I, like everybody else that is unicorn obsessed, Bought the unicorn little box. These two came in the box, and they never disappointed ever. They have adorable little unicorns on the side of the lipstick, and they genuinely look and feel just like Too Faced. Definitely try these if you want to get your glow on, on a budget!
Hannah E.
Ashville
One of my favorite things made by Wet and Wild! This was the first time i have used anything from here, and i was impressed!! I bought it at Walmart so it was cheap! I would recommend 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
bambs h.
Lake City
very pretty, reminds me of the too faced unicorn lipstick. kind of a weird texture but nice lipstick. love the holo affect it has. very good for the price, wet n wild always comes through with quality products for very cheap
makayla d.
Kissimmee
I got both iridescent colors from the unicorn set and the highlighter. I like these as toppers for your lip but not by itself. It can be used as a highlighter too . So possibilities are there but its a little grainy
Bizzy G.
Madison
I loved this lipstick! It was the much cheaper version of the unicorn lipstick by a high end brand! It looks great over other colors and gives it a nice shine! I would highly recommend this product for costume parties and festival looks!
brittany b.
I adore this this.It looks good alone on.It has a sheer shimmer, shine,magical look. The color is like a white,blue,purple,pinkish look.Its definitely something to wear if you feel confident and comfortable with attention or if you are feeling brave and want to have some fun.