Wet n Wild Megalast Incognito Full-Coverage Concealer - Fair - 018oz

Wet n Wild Megalast Incognito Full-Coverage Concealer - Fair - 0.18oz

Our new MegaLast Incognito Concealer delivers all-day wear and buildable, matte, medium-to-full coverage, so you can get sly on the fly without them ever knowing. This formula is your new undercover agent, fully concealing imperfections without detection under sunlight or spotlight. Even better, Incognito Concealer brings skin crimes to justice with nourishing and hydrating ingredients like Shea Butter, Licorice Root Extract and Mango Seed Butter. Lightweight, ultra-long lasting and luxurious in application, our concealer has you completely covered whether you choose all work or all play. Seamlessly blendable, richly pigmented and also perfect for highlighting and contouring, they?ll simply never crack the endless secrets of the Incognito code.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Megalast Incognito Full-Coverage Concealer - Fair - 0.18oz!
How would you rate this product?
Smyrna, GA
Wet n Wild Megalast Incognito Full-Coverage Concealer - Fair - 0.18oz uploaded by Anayeli S.
Normalmente yo no uso corrector pero esta vez me atreví a usarlo y a probarlo y claro escojí está marca porque me a gustado mucho todos los productos que eh usado me han gustado los resultados y este corrector no está tan mal me ayudo a ocultar mis ojeras no 100% pero si me ayudo un poco.

Looking for your answer?