Wet N Wild  MegaLash Clinical Mascara

Wet N Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet N Wild  MegaLash Clinical Mascara
Wet N Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I do like this mascara, but I can't say that I'm in love with it! In my opinion it clips together way too much. So when you're trying to get long eyelashes you have to deal with the clumping of the product. I think if they changed the brush a bit it may work a little better.
Kaida B.
Not the best mascara Iv used . Takes me at least 8 coats to get the length I'm used too . This product is also very clumpy , I just feel like it's not worth your money. Not recommended.
Miriah P.
Wilmington, NC
I always gravitate towards wet n wild due to their quality and price point. This product definitely stands for that. The wand on this is what sold me which is perfect for bottom lashes.
Chelsea S.
The best drugstore mascara I have found. Cheap too! I buy this for my work makeup bag when I need a quick look and can't bring all my makeup! Definitely worth having.
Kate H.
Dickson, TN
Nooo I wasn't ready! My opinion in all honesty, is this is one of those products that you'll buy for EMERGENCIES only. The only Wet N' wild product I'll use is their eyeliners. Every color ever and only 99¢!
Emily U.
New york
I kind of like this product if I had to pick between this and tarts I would pick tarts because I have long eyelashes and just need a bit of a boost
tamy k.
Hanceville
The wet n wild mascara is perfect. It is easy to apply with the brush. The brush is the perfect size for spreading out lashes.
jalexcia hayes h.
Mobile, AL
I've used this product before it works pretty good once I put it on my lashes I don't get any clogs, I like it.
taylor f.
Nashville
decent not great mascara isn't as thick as i'd like and not a huge fan of the brush.
estefania g.
This mascara is not very good at the time of applying on the eyelashes create lumps and make the eyelashes very thick and that provoca that the eyelashes