BY WET N WILD

Make An Impact. Revolutionary Mascara Formula Provides Extreme Volume And Length. Contains A Silicon Complex That Provides Elasticity And Flexibility, Proven To Enhance The Natural Lash Up To 8 Times. This All-In-One Formula Is Enriched With Argan Oil To Permeate And Condition Each Lash To Promote Healthy, Strong Hair While Adding Color And Shine. Cruelty Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In China see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Majority of the mascaras I have purchased for wet n Wild have dried up instantly and make my lashes look very clumpy." in 1 review
  • "I have long lashes but this mascara made them so beautiful and long!" in 1 review
  • "It made my lashes look amazing and dramatic." in 1 review
  • "Pretty good product for the price." in 1 review
  • "I am a very big fan of their lipstick and thought I should try their mascara." in 1 review
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I'm on the hunt for a good mascara, and this isn't it. While not the worst I've used, I've definitely tried better. It does seem you get what you pay for. I bought this for under $2.50 at my local Walgreens. I don't care for the wand at all, it's too thick and bulky. I also seem to find myself putting on multiple layers (3+), just to be able to tell I'm even wearing mascara. The good part, I only have to apply in the morning and it lasts all day.
Reagan H.
El Reno, OK
As much as I love most Wet n Wild products, their mascaras aren't one of them.. I have bought 3 different ones and all are very wet, hardly looked like I was wearing any, and dried out super fast. I was looking for a cheaper mascara so on days when I just had a very simple look I wouldn't be using my high end ones.. I was really disappointed this product, and all their mascaras..
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
While Wet & Wild has and still does put out some great, budget friendly products, this isn't one of them. No complaints on the packaging or the wands, or even the initial application. It goes on nicely with ease. However, after it dries, you end up with tiny black flakes all over your face. It dries up and falls off with wear. I wouldn't give this to my kid to practice with.
sonia j.
You get what you pay for. It's ok what I like about it is stays on all day and have to take it off with makeup remover or else you'll look like a washed up clown. Bad part about it is dries up quickly and starts to clump up in the bottle. So if you have an emergency needing mascara right away it's perfect for the mean time.
Olivia F.
Tahlequah, OK
I only give this two stars because the tube did not last me very long and the product dried out and flaked after about one month of every day use. I won't be buying this again because it was cheap quality.
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
Really cheap which is super nice and tried this when I was low on money but I just wasn't a fan... doesn't do much for my eyelashes but does get the job done but I just wish my eyelashes looked nicer
Sierra R.
Spokane, WA
I only give it 3 stars because it's in my price range it's the only thing I can afford but it smears under my eyes and it works kind of weird. But it makes my eyelashes look amazing.
Luci L.
I have been using the product for quite a while. I use it daily on my eye lashes. Simply and easy to read packaging. This mascara last longer than most high dollar ones. Yes I would reccomend it to my friends
Jasmine C.
Moore
I really really dislike this product. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's not long lasting because it dries up so quickly in the bottle. It doesn't give you any volume or length. The only about this product is that it's not expensive it's actually pretty cheap for a mascara. But i still wouldn't waste my money on it.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Everyday mascara. Great for nice day time look. Very pigmented and goes on smoothly. Adds volume and length without being too dramatic for an everyday look. For the price this is definitely worth it for those who want to add a little flare to your lashes without the look of falsies.
Emily D.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it clump or hold a curl?
Karlei I.
Kansas City, KS
What is the quality of this? All day wear?