BY WET N WILD #42 in Highlighter

Let’s get glowing! This compact of 4 sparkly, illuminating shades can be worn alone or over makeup to create an iridescent shimmer on your face, neck, chest, and body.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470].

• I love this palette since I bought me lit up with her would advis...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It looks t...23 Answers
  • I hate spending a lot if money on make up! So my question is: Is ...6 Answers
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a very inexpensive highlighter that i found at a dollar store (costing no more than $6, at most.) I normally am a fan of wet n wild products, so i went out on a limb and purchased this, without research. The pro's are: there are 4 different shades, each of which can either be isolated, for a stronger pigment, or all mixed together with a brush for a more shear, but also more dimensional finish. Either way you apply it, it leaves a light, buildable highlight. It's also a pretty big compact for easy storage, and comes with a decent amount of product; especially when you consider how inexpensive this multi-highlight compact is. The cons: the highlight is slightly glittery, which isn't really my thing. The different shades could also, preferably, be more pigmented, for sure. Overall, i would recommend the product to others who are looking for an affordable but workable highlight. I would also probably purchase this again.
Navrose B.
Fresno
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great highlighter for those of you that are on a budget. It was one of the first highlighters I ever got and I absolutely love it. I still use it to this day and it's been a year. There is so much product and it's very very pigmented
jasmine g.
San antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I was iffy about getting it but I've seen some bomb azz pics of chicks flaunting this glow . And let me just say it is worth it . Other than it's super powdery texture it works like a charm. And I love that there's different tones . Wish it had a mirror on the back lol that would be a plus definitely.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this Illuminating Powder! It is super affordable, very versatile, and a little goes a long way.

This is definitely not a blinding highlighter of that is what you are looking for. I swipe my brush across the whole palette and apply to my temples, etc. and it leaves a nice sheen to the skin.

It is powdery, so you for sure have to tap off the excess. But I would rather it be powdery than have to dig my brush in to get product on my brush.

Overall, I like it for more of a natural, light glow!
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have been using this highlighter palette for a little over a year. i only use the deeper pink as a blush and the deeper gold. i’m a brown skinned girl with yellow undertones. that deeper gold flatters me very well. definitely has shine. i don’t have any use for the white gold and the lighter pink. the aren’t very flattering on me. they swatch and perform very white. and i’m never going for that type of highlight.
Frecita C.
Fort Myers, FL
Me.encanta su luminicidad,excelentes colores,de buen tamaño ,muy buen producto en si me encanta utilizarlo de diario en mi maquillaje es uno de mis favoritos en si me encanta esta marca,excelente precio , y dura un montón , este color es imcreyblente bello.
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll really love this headlight because when you mix all the color to go to a really comes this shimmery pink is gold and it is really good for oily skin and dry skin to and is stays on as long as you don't touch your face and I got the 320 cat walk pink and you can buy this at Walgreen and I recommend it for you go and grab yours at Walgreens right now
Stephanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first highlighter I've ever bought for myself and I love it!!! Unfortunately, i did not pay $2 I paid $4, but soo worth it! especially for beginners that are just trying to experiment with make up this is a great starter highlighter! They are very pigmented, especially when you wet your brush they look beautiful! if you pick the pink colour, you will see the pink colour on your cheeks! I truly do recommend for beginners that just want to experiment because the prices are so good!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Illuminating Powder Who does not love a great product and also like to save money? For the price this is a great illuminating powder. It's super Shimmery, soft and so pretty. This product is so versatile, it can be used on your cheeks, around the nose and also the eyes. I recommend this illuminating powder.
Kat M.
Dill City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlight. It does it’s job. It’s super affordable. It’s bot too shiny and bright but you can definitely tell you’re wearing it. I buy mine at my local Walmart and/or Kmart. I recommend if you’re shopping on a budget.
Marisela S.
Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It looks to glittery.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth buying or not?
Esraa E.
Hammond, IN
Is this very pigmented? If like to try it
brittany b.
I keep seeing people post about this product, is the wear time good? like does it last all day?
Sonia H.
I recently bought this highlight but i feel it doesnt last that long how do you guys like it? Or is it just me?