BY WET N WILD #65 in Highlighter

Let’s get glowing! This compact of 4 sparkly, illuminating shades can be worn alone or over makeup to create an iridescent shimmer on your face, neck, chest, and body.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470].

• I love this palette since I bought me lit up with her would advis...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It looks t...23 Answers
  • I hate spending a lot if money on make up! So my question is: Is ...6 Answers
Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Illuminating Powder
  • "such a great value when you want a subtle highlight! can't beat the price. didn't look powdery on my skin and a good tone for my light coloring." in 236 reviews
  • "good for a drugstore brand but for a simple everyday look not a full on glam. the highlight isn't blinding so it is good when wanting just a little bit of product on the face." in 198 reviews
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Honestly, for a drugstore highlighter, this is just wonderful. It’s pigmented and features gorgeous, neutral colors that go good on any skin tone from light skinned (like myself) to dark skinned. The best part of this product is that it is good for any budget and it offers the same kind of results as a higher end highlighter would give. You don’t need to do more than than one swipe of the product to get your desired look, unless you want to look like a disco ball.

If I had to say any con about this product is that I’m not a huge fan of the packaging. I think the round packaging makes it harder to get the product out. I would preferably like it in a square container because I find that easier to generally get products out of!

Bottom line, if you are a beginner to makeup or on a budget, I would recommend this.
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
This is surprisingly great highlighter since it was inexpensive and I purchased it at a pharmacy. It’s pigmented and it’s easy to apply and blend. I have fair skin so the shades look pretty good on my skin. I’ve purchased this palette twice since I use it often when I’m rushing. I recommend purchasing if you don’t want to spend too much money on highlighter!!
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
This is actually a really good highlighter! I love the mix of the colors and I love the price. I just don't personally like the size of it. It's too big and I want to be able to travel with it and not have it take up so much room. The colors are easy to apply on the skin and they leave a really nice glow. I like that you can mix all three colors together if you wanted too. I think this is really good for beginners as well if you don't really wanna buy four different highlighters and you just want one, you can buy this and test out them all!
Nathalee L.
It wasn’t as intense as I expected or as I wanted so this product didn’t really “wow” me. I wasn’t very impressed with this product from wet n wild because honestly wet n wild does have some very good products. This is a good natural highlight but it didn’t work for me because I like intense highlights. Also there is a lot of powder that comes off and gets everywhere if you rub your brush on the product.
Rachel M.
For it only being $5 at any drugstore basically it's a easy grab but I found myself disappointed with the quality of it! It looks like it is super sparkly in the container but once applied to skin it almost disappears. I really like the mix of colors in this because it's easy to match it to whatever toned makeup you do for the day! It's very powdery and flakey also. I included a swatch for ya! Overall I would give it a 5/10.
Monet S.
At first I️ was a little up in the air about this product. I️ didn’t know if they would all work for me, but they do. I️ was pleasantly surprised that I️ love them all mixed together. I’m not sure if they still sell this products, but if you can get I️t please do. Such a gem
Jennifer W.
This is alright for a drugstore highlight it would be something that's great for a beginner. Although it's watched nicely I didn't find when applying at that it was very opaque kind of shear and you have to build it up and kind of work with the product because it's kind of chalky not my favorite highlighter from them I would definitely recommend several of their other highlighters over this.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Love wet n wild products, especially the highlighters. I got this at rite aid for $5. It has four different highlighters all in one. I like to mix them all all together or you can use each highlighter separately. I have a very fair complexion and the colors of is catwalk pink go very well with my skin tone. It’s not glittery at all or too shiny, it’s a great iridescent glow you can wear for an everyday look. I would definitely recommend this highlighter, it’s not pricey and looks great.
Yasmeen D.
Hernando, MS
This little highlighting pallet is perfect for a beginner or pro. The colors are sheer but gives a nice glow. Can be used on any skin and surprisingly long lasting. You four colors can be used individually or combined. I would recommend this to a friend! Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Illuminating Powder🤗
Natalie C.
Any of the four shades do not stay on your skin. After wearing them for a few hours, they fade and the glitter spreads all over for the golden shade. The white, light pink, and pink shades are not shimmery, powdery, and not pigmented. The shimmer in the gold shade is not fine enough and the big specks of glitter it leaves behind does not look flattering.
Marisela S.
Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It looks to glittery.
Angela O.
Waterbury , CT
Is this worth buying or not?
Esraa E.
Hammond, IN
Is this very pigmented? If like to try it
michelle g.
How do you make the highlight more pigmented?
brittany b.
I keep seeing people post about this product, is the wear time good? like does it last all day?