Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY WET N WILD #4 in Highlighter

Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the same formula as our must-have MegaGlo Highlighting Powder. Back by popular demand, our #1 highlighting powder is here to stay! Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Eau, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510].

• Are wet n wild highlighters any good? 49 Answers
  • I LOVE this highlighter! Have y'all tried it yet?9 Answers
  • Who else thinks they are just beautiful3 Answers
Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder
  • "i love this highlighting powder! i searched every walgreens when this first came out and i was not dissapointed! very pigmented and easy to blend out. it is very affordable too, which is always great. " in 575 reviews
  • "crown of my canopy is too dark for me but precious petals is the perfect color for my spring and summer glow! it’s so buttery and does not emphasize my texture, and i have big pores. it is so buildable and works all over the face. darker shades also make beautiful eye shadows for pale people. there is some fall out with my synthetic brushes." in 522 reviews
Haley D.
Review for: Precious Petals more...
This highlighter is AMAZING. It's cheap and just as good as highlighters like Becca. This is BLINDING. One photo I accidentally took with flash was INSANE. Looked like I had a light on my face. I know this isn't a great photo, I'm not wearing any other makeup or anything I just wanted to test the highlighter. Also ignore my crazy eyebrows. Ps, I know it's hard to find these in stores, but they have them at my Walmart.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Blossom Glow more...
I usually wait at least a few weeks to review a product because I want to know what I really think about it. Well I bought this a week ago, and I’ve used it everyday since then. I absolutely love it and I don’t see my mind changing. I’ve only tried this shade and I want to buy more now! It is very glossy/editorial in my opinion. If you can find the right shade, it’s that highlight that pops when you turn your face, but stays transparent otherwise. The more you buff this, the shinier it is! Highly recommend. A little goes a long way so start off using a light tap in the pan, and build up as needed.
Alexandra L.
Crestview , FL
This is the most inexpensive and blinding. I'm just so obsessed with it, and I discovered not long ago at my local Walgreens. I wish I knew this sooner how pigmented this highlighter is. Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder it's the bomb! Put your shades on because this bad boy is going to blind you!
momo o.
Montreal, QC
Excellent highlighter. Beats high ends highlighter by far!
Easy to apply, beautiful colour, great price!
Suits any skin type.
Rosy, gold, champagne, a great mix of colours. You can make it look subtle or go megaglow by applying fix +
You will love this!
Devin P.
So I recently just bought this, and I have to say for Wetn'Wild the formula was amazingly soft and creamy. I love this product but the only downside to this is it was the lightest color available and is still a little dark on my pale skin. Other than that it's beautiful.
Jennifer G.
Crestview , FL
Review for: Precious Petals more...
This stuff is the Bomb.com ! I actually prefer this over my high end highlighters. It's sooooo pigmented. So pigmented. It's got a shiner finish. And it blends so well. I highly highly recommend this :)
Janelin V.
I love love love this product you can build it up to an intense highlight or keep it subtle. It works on all skin types. It's super blendable and really easy to apply. I am definitely buying two more to have as back up
Tabetha R.
I LOVE these highlighters!! I picked up the shades "queen of my canopy" (darker rose gold) and "precious petals" (more of a pearly light pink). They're SO pigmented and gorgeous for less than $5 a piece! Definitely recommend picking these up
Mia💍🥀 M.
Review for: Precious Petals more...
I love the feel of this highlight. I don’t really use a lot of highlighter as I have a really oily face and I end up not needing it. I think I got a shade a bit dark for my skin type but I still like how it looks on me. Sorry about the pictures the last one looks really bad but I wanted to show a swatch.
zaidee 💌.
Owasso
Review for: Blossom Glow, Precious Petals more...
i could honestly go on forever about these products. the pigmentation is incredibly, theyre so creamy & easy to apply, the color pay off is beautiful, you can go as blinding or subtle as you would like, they’re just amazing. my go to highlighters & mixing them with becca is an amazing combo tbh!!!
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are wet n wild highlighters any good?
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
I've been wanting to add a highlighter into my makeup routine. I really like the price point of this one. Is it worth trying out?
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Is this very powdery? Or is it smooth!
Cassandra P.
Where can I find this product?
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This product is very hard to find. Will will the company bring more in the market anytime soon?