Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY WET N WILD #4 in Highlighter

Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the same formula as our must-have MegaGlo Highlighting Powder. Back by popular demand, our #1 highlighting powder is here to stay! Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Eau, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510].

• Are wet n wild highlighters any good? 45 Answers
  • I LOVE this highlighter! Have y'all tried it yet?9 Answers
  • Who else thinks they are just beautiful2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Haley D.
Review for: Precious Petals more...
This highlighter is AMAZING. It's cheap and just as good as highlighters like Becca. This is BLINDING. One photo I accidentally took with flash was INSANE. Looked like I had a light on my face. I know this isn't a great photo, I'm not wearing any other makeup or anything I just wanted to test the highlighter. Also ignore my crazy eyebrows. Ps, I know it's hard to find these in stores, but they have them at my Walmart.
Alexandra L.
Crestview , FL
This is the most inexpensive and blinding. I'm just so obsessed with it, and I discovered not long ago at my local Walgreens. I wish I knew this sooner how pigmented this highlighter is. Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder it's the bomb! Put your shades on because this bad boy is going to blind you!
momo o.
Montréal , QC
Excellent highlighter. Beats high ends highlighter by far!
Easy to apply, beautiful colour, great price!
Suits any skin type.
Rosy, gold, champagne, a great mix of colours. You can make it look subtle or go megaglow by applying fix +
You will love this!
Devin P.
So I recently just bought this, and I have to say for Wetn'Wild the formula was amazingly soft and creamy. I love this product but the only downside to this is it was the lightest color available and is still a little dark on my pale skin. Other than that it's beautiful.
Jennifer G.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Precious Petals more...
This stuff is the Bomb.com ! I actually prefer this over my high end highlighters. It's sooooo pigmented. So pigmented. It's got a shiner finish. And it blends so well. I highly highly recommend this :)
Janelin V.
I love love love this product you can build it up to an intense highlight or keep it subtle. It works on all skin types. It's super blendable and really easy to apply. I am definitely buying two more to have as back up
Tabetha R.
I LOVE these highlighters!! I picked up the shades "queen of my canopy" (darker rose gold) and "precious petals" (more of a pearly light pink). They're SO pigmented and gorgeous for less than $5 a piece! Definitely recommend picking these up
zaidee 💌.
Owasso
Review for: Blossom Glow, Precious Petals more...
i could honestly go on forever about these products. the pigmentation is incredibly, theyre so creamy & easy to apply, the color pay off is beautiful, you can go as blinding or subtle as you would like, they’re just amazing. my go to highlighters & mixing them with becca is an amazing combo tbh!!!
Jaree S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Crown of My Canopy, Precious Petals more...
This is the best highlighter I’ve had in a while! Very inexpensive for the ladies that’s starting to try/use makeup. Give this a try. Worth the money. Very opaque!!!! Yes would definitely buy again.
Jamie S.
Portsmouth, OH
Talk about bang for your buck! Highlight is great and the price is sooo cheap! Wet N Wild you did great on this one!  Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are wet n wild highlighters any good?
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
I've been wanting to add a highlighter into my makeup routine. I really like the price point of this one. Is it worth trying out?
Cassandra P.
Where can I find this product?
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Is this very powdery? Or is it smooth!
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This product is very hard to find. Will will the company bring more in the market anytime soon?