Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily

Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the same formula as our must-have MegaGlo Highlighting Powder. Back by popular demand, our #1 highlighting powder is here to stay! Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow.

Does the glow fade as the day goes on?
How much do you love this product ?
Does it work on light skin?
Start your review of Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily!
Product Highlights
i love this highlighting powder! i searched every walgreens when this first came out and i was not dissapointed! very pigmented and easy to blend out. it is very affordable too, which is always great. in reviews
...texture, and i have big pores. it is so buildable and works all over the face. darker shades also make beautiful eye shadows for pale people. there is some fall out with my synthetic brushes.in reviews
Elizabeth M.
Chino Hills, CA
COME THROUGH WET N WILD HIGHLIGHT!!! THIS IS GOLD! Seriously, my favorite drug store highlighter. Nice pigment and so smooth. It has the right amount of glow and sparkle to it. Layer on too much and you will be glowing! This highlight is better than some of the high-end highlights I have tried. And this does not look chalky on my tan skin. I have to restrain myself from putting on too much on my face. It does fade after about 3-4 hours because I have oily  skin but the glow is still there. It is light and compact to take with you. I also double this as eyeshadow for the inner corners or to highlight my brow bone. I will definitely be buying again. They sell these now in Walmart for about $4.89 or something like that. So purchasing it to try it will not hurt!!
Moranda A.
Tipton, IN
Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily uploaded by Moranda A.
Purchased at: CVS
These are a great affordable option if you are trying to glow so everyone knows you are there honey. These are very intense highlights with a beautiful shine. These are not your glow from within types of products. This will emphasize some texture so I recommend for a younger audience unless you just have amazing skin, or like that look. These add all shine and no glitter which is nice, because most drug store highlighters are pure glitter bombs, like the companies think shine or a sheen means glitter, no it doesn't. Take note companies because wet n wild are doing some things.
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily uploaded by Lisa L.
Absolutely LOVE, so affordable and highly pigmented . If you are looking for that blinding glow , look no further . Get this , you won’t be disappointed!!! #wetnwild #beauyatanyage #hoghlighter #influenster #voxboxWet n Wild Mega Glo Highlighting Powder #amazingproduct #influenster #voxbox
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
The shine and glitter is popping with this one. I got this also on Amazon for under $5. And it was worth every scent I paid for it.
Jamie B.
Alamo, CA
Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Target
These are amazing especially for the price point! I like to use then has highlighters and as eyeshadows. They are so easy to apply and have a great color pay off. My favorite shade is golden flower crown and it’s the perfect golden champagne color for eyeshadow and cheeks. I love it!
Diana R.
Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily uploaded by Diana R.
These highlighters are great and very affordable. Gives enough glow and shimmer without being too much. Goes on nicely and not powdery. Looks pretty on the skin. Can also be used on the eyes to give a little pop. I’ve had this highlighter for awhile.
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily uploaded by Jessika E.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Ok, so I love this highlighter but I don’t use it as a highlighter. I use it as a shimmer for my eye looks. I use it for cut creases, all over shade, and under brow highlight for my clients with darker skin tones. As a highlighter, it was too dark for my complexion. Also it has bigger glitter then what I tend to like for my face personally. Of it was my color, I probably would wear it as a highlighter. Super affordable and multi use.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,010 reviews
Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily uploaded by Annamaria C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily DOLLAR TREE FINDS LOVELY COLOR HIGHLIGHTING POWDER AND NOT TOO OVERPOWERING GREAT BUY
Rehina V.
Purchased at: Notino
I've heard a lot about this highlighter! And I like it so much. I have it in the shade "Blossom Glow" - fair colour with pinky undertone. The first highlighter that fits my light skin. Many consider it analogous to Dior.
Larysa B.
Santa Clara, CA
Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily uploaded by Larysa B.
Wet n wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder-Diamond Lily uploaded by Larysa B.
minus one star for packaging only. very unreliable. and the highlighter is very good, I have been using it for a long time and I like it 👍🏼

891 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ailin A.
Mount Rainier MD, MD
il y a 20 jours
Shirin S. il y a 13 jours
Try precious petals it’s amazing. I totally love that one ❣️