wet n wild® MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder

Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the same formula as our must-have MegaGlo Highlighting Powder. Back by popular demand, our #1 highlighting powder is here to stay! Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Eau, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510].

Follow and I’ll follow you back!!!?
Opinions on this product?
I have one shade the bronze/tan hilighter. I have fair skin with pink undertones. I am interested in other shades but I am unsure which will go with my skin tone?
Start your review of wet n wild® MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder!
Product Highlights
“i love this highlighting powder! i searched every walgreens when this first came out and i was not dissapointed! very pigmented and easy to blend out. it is very affordable too, which is always great. ” in 575 reviews
“...texture, and i have big pores. it is so buildable and works all over the face. darker shades also make beautiful eye shadows for pale people. there is some fall out with my synthetic brushes.” in 522 reviews
I love the texture of this highlighter, it’s creamy and perfectly shimmery, not glittery at all. Gives a gorgeous highlight and can be very blinding if built up. Would like to try in different colors as the formula is one of the best I’ve tried
Combination / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone
Aigle
Review for: Precious Petals
I love this highlighter, it’s glowy and affordable. The only thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t last long on my skin but I still recommend it! It’s a very beautiful highlighter
Mesquite, TX
Love love love this highlighter!! I use it everyday. I got the shade Crown of my canopy and I think this is the perfect shade for dark skin. Its easy to blend, never cakey and it lasts all day. I want to get the lighter shade and see how it looks mixed. I would recommend this to everyone!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Scarring
This is the best drugstore highlighter in my opinion. You can go for a subtle glow from within look or make it very dramatic and have a blinding glow. It's amazing and the price of it makes me love it even more. I would definitely purchase this product again!!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Lumberton , NC
I've been wanting to get a hold on this highlighter by wet n wild for awhile in certain colors. They're sold out all the time because wet n wild really stepped up their makeup game!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Staten Island, NY
Wet n wild or Elf highlighters are wayyy better . It didn't shimmer the way I wanted it too, and it wasn't great for my oily skin. It's a hit or miss for people tbh. Depends on your preferences. I wouldn't buy this product again
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Scarring
This highlighter is so nice! It's so cheap but it's high end quality! It's so long lasting and pigmented! I'm obsessed. It's got a champagne undertone. I got it from walmart and I would recommend this!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Zürich
Review for: Blossom Glow
The Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder is awesome.Its really pigmented and I love the color.Its goos for all different types of skin.It is very long lasting.I definitely recommend you to buy that amazing product! <3
Combination, Sensitive, Normal / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
London, KY
This highlight is so beaming and so cheap!! It's perfect for every skin tone! No need to even dampen your skin or brush prior! It's blinding on its own! It's just so hard to find in store!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
wet n wild® MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder uploaded by Melanie D.
I don't really like wet n wild products but these highlighters are poppin. They have an amaaaazing formula. Very creamy and pigmented. A nice setting spray keeps it on your face all day long I swear 👏🏼 I defenitely recommend these highlighters. They are my favorite drugstore highlighters. Very affordable.
Combination / Acne

821 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Batesville, AR
3 months ago
Rhonda J. • 2 months ago
It's a great drugstore highlighter, I often buy higher end stuff and it works just as good. I posted a swatch of what it looks like against the skin.