Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY WET N WILD #1 in Highlighter

Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the same formula as our must-have MegaGlo Highlighting Powder. Back by popular demand, our #1 highlighting powder is here to stay! Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Eau, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510].

• I LOVE this highlighter! Have y'all tried it yet?8 Answers
  • Are wet n wild highlighters any good? 42 Answers
  • How does this compare to Becca, Mac, and Fenty highlights?4 Answers
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received my product; I ordered four (4) because I can't find it in stores anymore. I just have to have this Wet 'n Wild MegaGlo illuminating powder; it really gives me a wonderful "Glo" with just enough sparkle! It's easy to use the different shades to contour and highlight because they are separated. Not like other illuminating powders that come with all the shades combined/mixed and the end result is one shade! Unfortunately, I had to return all four because they were shattered/damaged en route. They were shipped in a plastic knotted bag in a box big enough to hold more than 200 of them! It was evident that the product was shifting and shattering in the box from the moment it was shipped. I would recommend that this product be wrapped in bubble wrap and placed into a small box to be shipped!!
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COME THROUGH WET N WILD HIGHLIGHT!!! THIS IS GOLD! Seriously, my favorite drug store highlighter. Nice pigment and so smooth. It has the right amount of glow and sparkle to it. Layer on too much and you will be glowing! This highlight is better than some of the high-end highlights I have tried. And this does not look chalky on my tan skin. I have to restrain myself from putting on too much on my face. It does fade after about 3-4 hours because I have oily  skin but the glow is still there. It is light and compact to take with you. I also double this as eyeshadow for the inner corners or to highlight my brow bone. I will definitely be buying again. They sell these now in Walmart for about $4.89 or something like that. So purchasing it to try it will not hurt!!
These highlighters are simply amazing and for the price you just can't go wrong ! I own both , #crownofmycanopy and #preciouspetals and when applied and set with setting spray ... these babies will leave you glowing all day long ! if you happen come across these highlighters , you would be silly to pass them up. Especially because they are so hard to find ! Everyone is trying to get their hands on them but they are selling out super quick and with good reason ... The price is amazing and so is the quality ! Wet n Wild definitely did an amazing job with these ! Highly recommended!
Nathalie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been on the hunt for these highlighters for A long time. I visited every drugstore around my neighborhood and around my job and nothing. Finally wet and wild restocked on there website. Getting on the website was a struggle, finally I managed to get through and get them. The highlighter is nice and smooth and it not blinding , so you have to build up the coverage. This highlighter is best for work and casual makeup or no makeup makeup look. I would say crown of my canopy is my favorite out of the 2. It's not bad for the price range and for a drug store highlighter.
Amna D.
I am going to be brutally honest- as most girls following the beauty blogging scene, I HAD TO HAVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!! I finally managed to get my hands on both colors and as soon as I got them I immediately put it to the swatch test. I was impressed by the color and the feel of the highlighters immediately! I was so excited to try them on! Sadly, once I put it on it did not hold up to the excitement! I will be trying it on again to see how it looks as an eyeshadow, but as far as a highlight I would much rather stick to my Becca Highlighters!
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
I searched EVERYWHERE for this highlighter over the summer because everyone was talking about it and it was sold out everywhere. I finally broke down and bought this gem on ebay and I was not let down when i got to try it. I liked it so much for Christmas I bought one for each of the girls who I asked to look for it for me and for the girls who I bought makeup for because its super affordable $3.99 and it is on par with some of my $20 high lights. I havent seen it in any stores yet but you can get it on the website all of the time now;
Jennifer A.
I have both Limited edition Precious Petals and Crown of my Canopy and wow where do I begin describing these highlighters! For drug store highlighters I am constantly reaching over for these rather than my laura geller gilded honey or my abh glowkit. These highlighters feels so creamy and are extremely pigmented with out feeling like glitter it feels so nice and creamy on my skin. Would definitely recommend to all! Crown of canopy is a more peachy gold while Precious Petals is a pinky gold photos don't do them justice
Jasmin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg one of my favorite highlighters of all time!!! I am absolutely in love with it! Of course you all know that wetnwild is an affordable drug store brand that offers extremely high quality makeup products and brushes. But the pigmentation on this baby is unbelievably phenomenal! I suggest if you see it get it!!!!! I have a few high end highlighters in my collection and this one is better. This one I have is called "precious petals" I have the other one to that is called "crown of my canopy" GET IT IF YOU CAN!!!!!!
Manuela M.
I have a full drawer of both high and low end highlighters and this is the one I reach for almost every time. I love that it makes you look like you have a glow from within rather than a stripe of glitter on your face.

I have the precious petals color and love the gold hue it has, especially when I'm self-tanned.

It took me a REALLY long time to get my hands on this, but it's because I got it when the it was all hyped up (for good reason) on Instagram. I'm pretty sure you can find it on the website!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my one of my favorite highlights that wet & wild came out with! If you like gold tones youll love this one it's def a more intense kind of glow it's buttery smooth and applies effortlessly on the face. It doesn't emphasize my pores either which is something I as well as other pple look for when picking a highlighter. The only thing I can say bad about this product is you have to. Keep applying it through out the day because it doesn't stay on very long at all but other than that it's great!
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are wet n wild highlighters any good?
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
I've been wanting to add a highlighter into my makeup routine. I really like the price point of this one. Is it worth trying out?
Cassandra P.
Where can I find this product?
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This product is very hard to find. Will will the company bring more in the market anytime soon?
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Is this very powdery? Or is it smooth!