wet n wild MegaGlo™ Contouring PaletteInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY WET N WILD #4 in Contouring Kits

This duo of perfectly complementary contouring powders delivers a flawlessly sculpted face in no time flat. The deeper color defines while the lighter color highlights your best features, leaving you at your #nofilter best, whatever the occasion.

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, Methicone (in shade 749A), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

• How is this contouring palette for a beginner ? Good or not ?3 Answers
  • Is the this contour palette worth of buying. if you just startin...27 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product. Is it worth the purchase? ...2 Answers
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
This review is based on the new reformulated contouring product, I've never used the older formula so I can't compare. Let me start by saying that this was highly recommended by friends and youtubers alike, so I thought I might as well try it out!

Price vs quality:
For the affordable price of 4.99 I feel that this product does as promised and a bit more. The formula is so smooth an finely milled it hardly feels like powder. and is well pigmented. You just can't beat the price for the amount of powder you're getting too!

Positives: I have oily skin and and dark undereyes due to the constant stress of college life, what I liked about this product was that for the shade Caramel Toffee, the highlighting shade is very brightening. It is a great banana shade that I use over concealer on the under eyes. The powder itself is very smooth and buttery that it never leaves me skin looking cakey even when i use it to retouch as i get oily through the day. Honestly most of the time I use it as a setting powder.

Negatives:
It might have been the brush I use for contouring, which is a fairly small fluffy brush, but I find that I have to lightly, barely touch the brush to powder because it picks up so much. (I use a synthetic brush)
I find that it picks up alot of product and I end up wasting it when I tap the excess off the brush before applying. This of course could be because of my brush.
Overall, however, I do and would continue to recommend this product.

Atlanta M.
Pulaski, VA
Wet n Wild never fails to surprise and amaze me with the quality of their products. It is so hard to find a good contour shade from the drugstore that isn't super shimmery or gross orangey, and the contour shade in this duo is seriously perfect for my skintone. It is a little dark so I do have to be careful not to use too heavy of a hand. As for the highlighting shade, it's great! I use this to set my undereyes, forehead, chin, and nose after highlighting with a concealer. It's a nice banana shade, although in most pictures of it, it looks like it has pink undertone... don't be deceived. I love the way it compliments my yellow-undertone skin! It's easy to blend and doesn't cling to any of my dry patches which is always the biggest problem I have with highlight/contour powders. Overall, this contouring "palette" is a lot better than buying a huge palette with six other shades when you're on a budget and only going to be using the two that work best for your skintone, ESPECIALLY for the price. I would like to see Wet n Wild come out with more shades in this product so others with different skintones and undertones can appreciate the greatness too. Another job well done, Wet n Wild!
Anita G.
Auburn, MA
These palettes are both awesome, inexpensive alternatives to the more high-priced luxury contour palettes currently on the market that have gained so much popularity over the last couple years. They're relatively compact, but likewise come with a substantial amount of product, and the formulas are buttery smooth, finely-milled, and pigmented without maintaining that chalky consistency oftentimes found in drugstore contour products of the same caliber. With that said, expect some fallout - though, nothing over-the-top - and also a little bit of powder kick up in the pan, which are nothing out of the norm and to be expected. I currently own both versions, as I prefer the cooler-toned contour shade perfect for mimicking shadows featured in 'Dulce De Leche' and the warmer yellow highlight shade in 'Caramel Toffee', which is comparable enough to Anastasia Beverly Hills' popular banana highlight shade to consider it a drugstore dupe. Great buy for such a low cost and I highly recommend!
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ
YASSS. This is my GO-TO product!! This wet and wild contour kit is so perfect so many skin tones. The shades are awesome and the contour shade actually has a really natural grey undertone. The product itself is easy to pick up and is super pigmented. Word to the wise, use a light hand when using this product as a little bit goes a long way. I use this product on the everyday when I want to look good but not waste my higher end products, I even find myself reaching for it when I am doing makeup for events because the contour color is so good. Also, travel wise this product is amazing so convenient and has two in one product. Another bonus is that because the colors are so natural you can wear the contour without foundation underneath and it still looks awesome. It's all about enhancement and this product 100% does that. I would recommend this product to both makeup lovers and newbies. I loved it so much I have bought both colors twice now!
A2Cosmetics
On the left is my favorite combo of colors, the old version of Caramel Toffee (discontinued), and on the right is the new Dulce De Leche. The new Caramel Toffee has completely different colors than the old discontinued version; the new shades include a very warm brown and a yellow highlighting powder. If you have a deeper skin tone it would work well! Anyways, colors out of the way, I am in LOVE with this contour kit (the one on the left). It is absolutely perfect for my fair skin. The contour shade is a perfect gray brown. It works so well for the perfect contour color. The highlight shade is a very light white tone color. I love putting this shade under my contour to clean up the line, as well as on top of my cheekbones. Both colors are very pigmented but not too pigmented to the point they are hard to blend. They both blend very well. They are not patchy. I use this kit for when I go full glam contour or when I do a natural looks.
Jessica W.
Review for: Caramel Toffee
I would give this 3 stars. I found this at Target for $5 and decided it was worth a try. I absolutely love that this is matte; my other highlight/contour products are too shimmery and I was looking for something a bit more subtle. My skin tone is naturally very, very light, so the "highlight" didn't exactly highlight at all, but I can say that it works well as a powder to set your foundation and/or under eye concealer, etc. The contour color is decent. Again, it's nice that it's matte. I wouldn't say it's super pigmented, which CAN be nice since with other products I have over applied bronzer and ended up a mess. You can build up the color and go for a subtle contour or a more intense contour, it's buildable. Overall I'd say this is probably best for medium skin tones since the highlight is slightly darker than my skin. Definitely a nice size at a good price. Worth a try :)
Arshena A.
I love this contouring palette! For $5 it is absolutely amazing. Great quality powders. The yellow powder looks amazing under the eyes to set concealer and the bronzing shade is super blendable on the face! It's more of a bronzer than a contour but still a great deal because I constantly find myself bronzing over contouring. It also comes with a large amount of powder. Love wet n wild! Def worth checking them out & be careful with the powder because they are delicate! I haven't broke mine but my sister has from traveling! Update: I tried this yellow powder over my Nyx high coverage concealer & it looked cakey but that's because the Nyx concealer is drying. I also tried the yellow powder over my la girl concealer & my maybelline master conceal & it looked flawless since those are hydrating concealers. Also, a little goes a long way with both powders!
Larkin M.
Review for: Dulce De Leche
I really love this contour palette. It has a semi-sweet scent to it that is not too intense (the highlight seems to smell more) and has big enough pans that you can use any size brush that you want. I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 because with most brushes that I have used it kicks up a lot of excess powder on the pan and because the highlight shade is pretty much the same amount of paleness as my skin when applied and blended a little. For reference to pale people: I typically wear the lightest shade ("_05") of Covergirl foundation. This isnalso the first contour palette I have tried and for the price (less than $4) it is for sure worth trying of you are skeptical about contouring. Since I am so pale I have to blend out the contour shade a lot but after I do then it looks really good.
Caelan C.
This is amazing for the price and for the quality and for the size it is a giant Normas heart and I feel like it would last you for ever I really like the contour of the highlight is OK but it doesn't have any sparkles in it with you if you don't like that that I would not recommend it it is super nice pigmented and not hockey Apple definitely recommend this for beginners and people who are on this is amazing for the price and for the quality and for the size it is a giant Normas heart and I feel like it would last you for ever I really like the contour of the highlight is OK but it doesn't have any sparkles in it with you if you don't like that that I would not recommend it it is super nice pigmented and not hockey Apple definitely recommend this for beginners and people who are on
Gaby R.
This is a must have wet n wild product. This contour and highlight duo is perfect for medium skin tones. For the price of 4.99 this product is definitely worth it and more. You can always find wet n wild coupons at HEB, Walgreen, CVS, and the Target Cartwheel app. You can also add manufacturer wet n wild coupons found in the Sunday newspaper to help you save an additional 0.50-$1. I have both duos in shades caramel toffee and dulce de leche. They both look great on my skin complexion. The formula is smooth on the skin and does not appear caked on the face. I have used their original formula as well as their newer formula on both their duos and I still say that this product is amazing. This is definitely my favorite drugstore contour and highlight.
Courtney w.
ireland
Question has been deleted
Xenia L.
Is this a powder or cream contour?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Is the this contour palette worth of buying. if you just starting in make up ?
Staci R.
St. Thomas, ON
I have never tried any wet n wild face products. Does this give a natural look?
Anayeli P.
I would like to know if the bronzer is too orange to countour?