wet n wild MegaGlo Multi-Stick

• Creamy multi-purpose pigment
  • For use on eyes, lips, face, and body
  • Illuminates skin by adding shimmer and color
Creamy multi-purpose pigment For use on eyes, lips, face and body Illuminates skin by adding shimmer and color - See more at: http://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/face/highlight-contour/megaglotm-all-in-one-highlighting-stick.html#sthash.gEMbfwHz.dpuf

[product:wet-n-wild-megaglo-all-in-one-highlighting-stick]
Is this good for beginners?
Do highlighter sticks woek better? [product:wet-n-wild-megaglo-all-in-one-highlighting-stick]
Start your review of wet n wild MegaGlo Multi-Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
very nice for dry skin and as an under coat for a powder hi light. best to get some on fingers then pat onto cheekbones, if you just rub the stick on your face it can rub off your foundation lolin reviews
i really love this product it look really nice on my pale skin and last long time time on my face . and everyone loves it when i wear itin reviews
Debbie A.
Calexico , CA
wet n wild MegaGlo Multi-Stick uploaded by Debbie A.
This glow stick is stunning. I love the shimmer it gives when I use it to highlight, love the color champagne. Wouldn't change anything about this product. Pros has alot of product and when applying a powder highlighter it doesn't smear o smudge.
Alexandra D.
Tinley Park, IL
wet n wild MegaGlo Multi-Stick uploaded by Alexandra D.
I really love this highlighter. I got it several days ago at CVS for only $3.99 and was able to use a $1.50 off coupon! At first, I thought this was an exact dupe for Benefit's Watt's Up but the shade is a little different. Marigold Round is a pale pink/neutral shade whereas Watt's Up is golden-toned. I have fair skin and prefer Wet n Wild. This is very easy to apply and slightly blend out. The color can be built-up a little but provides a very noticeable highlight. It last just as long as Benefit. It's also very easy to throw in a purse or makeup bag to re-apply if needed. I highly recommend getting a backup since this is a limited edition product.
Maggie S.
I have the shade Marigold Round (I feel like the other two shades would be too dark on me) and I really love it! Super blendable and has a lovely shine once it's blended in. I prefer to set mine with a powder highlight on top both to keep it from smudging and to add extra shimmer but it's a very nice highlight on it's own - it's pretty glowy, but not too intense for everyday. I just happen to like a really intense highlight for everyday wear so I almost always layer cream and powder highlights. This keeps my powder highlight locked in place all day long, so I love to use it as kind of a base to give my usual powder highlight some extra "oompf". I love that this comes in deeper shades as well because that means there's a shade for every skin color and tone. I have very pale skin and Marigold Round comes off as a gorgeous light gold champagne on me, and I can see it working for light to light/medium and medium skin really well, whereas I imagine Light Up My High-biscus would look great on medium, medium/deep, and deep skin. Carnational Anthem looks like it would be a lovely blush or blush topper, mostly for medium to deep skin but it would probably look great on light skin as well if you used a light hand. I'm seriously considering buying a backup of Marigold Round because I love it so much, something I never do, even with limited edition products like this. I hope Wet' n' Wild come out with more of these in the future!
Evelin V M.
Denver
Amazing!! It glows up my face... I completely love it! Can not be more satusfied with this product. It slays my life.
Pinkneysworld P.
Highlandtown, MD
I love this higher stick it has so many uses. Highlighting your cheeks, brow bone, and nose. You can also used it as an eyeshadow. I got mine on sale at wet n wild.com it was like a dollar but it was worth more😊 This highlighter is good for beginners.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
I purchased this product from Dollar General for an affordable $4 each stick. They had quite a few colors I wanted to try (like in the blush, highlight and contour shades) but I started with Follow Your Bisque & Oak's on You. Cute, sturdy packaging. Easy to use although I wish the tip was more pointed for precision. The shades I had I thought blended well and were easy to apply. Dried with a creamy yet matte finish. The only issue I could see was more with the variety of colors out where I purchased it. The highlight color was very light and so was the darker color. I thought it looked great when I applied it (at night). I asked my SO what he thought and he said he really liked the grey look of my contour- which was not the look I was going for even after lots of blending (I'm more olive toned). So my issue might be more with the color selection than the formula. However, I did notice it was a little drying and increased my pore size. I will play around with this product more and try it with different primers and blending techniques for a better review. Better for contouring than use as cover up or foundation (lighter color claims it's concealer). For now, this is just a first impression. Happy I purchased, even if just for contouring practice.
Jordyn L.
I actually really liked this! And it was super cheap! Gives off a nice glow and has a decent amount of shine! Definitely have to use a setting spray or else it kind of rubs off though!
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
This highlighter is not one of the best that I have used, but for the price, it does the job okay. The color is a little off from what I was expecting and it wasn't the easiest for me to blend, but I did enjoy the way it looked on my face once I had all of my makeup finished.
Harley A.
La Palma, CA
I love this highlighting stick!!It's amazing and easy to apply.It is also really great on the go.It leaves your face with a nice glow.
daisy R.
Santa Paula, CA
OMG i just love this product it is so smooth and it gives me such a natural glow i am so happy with is it is very pigmented which i love it has sort of a pink undertone yess of course i would buy it again its a no brainer for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yuliana S.
Union Gap, WA
il y a 4 ans
Joy P. il y a 4 ans
Powder is better the stick is hard to blend!