BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Creamy multi-purpose pigment
  • For use on eyes, lips, face, and body
  • Illuminates skin by adding shimmer and color
Creamy multi-purpose pigment For use on eyes, lips, face and body Illuminates skin by adding shimmer and color - See more at: http://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/face/highlight-contour/megaglotm-all-in-one-highlighting-stick.html#sthash.gEMbfwHz.dpuf

• Interesting ! Had no idea wet n wild had a highlighter st...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to Benefit Watts Up?5 Answers
  • Do highlighter sticks woek better? wet n wild MegaGlo Mul...3 Answers
wet n wild MegaGlo Multi-Stick
  • "very nice for dry skin and as an under coat for a powder hi light. best to get some on fingers then pat onto cheekbones, if you just rub the stick on your face it can rub off your foundation lol" in 47 reviews
  • "i really love this product it look really nice on my pale skin and last long time time on my face . and everyone loves it when i wear it" in 39 reviews
Krista T.
Who doesn't love some sparkle and glow??! I recently bought Wet n' Wild's Megaglo Makeup Stick Highlight in shade "When The Nude Strikes" (#800). It looks really nice on my very fair complexion. It applies very creamy and blends out nicely. It is stunning  on it's own. You can go naturally with a little or blind the man on the moon and load it on. For extra intensity, you can use it as a base for a powder highlight.
One thing I will say for this product and it goes for most cream highlights, it does not do well on top of a powder base. It really shines on bare skin and on top of a liquid foundation/concealer.

I just love Wet n' Wild. They continue to put out these super affordable products that compete hard with other more high-end products. Yeees! I am so here for Wet n' Wild!!
Emily O.
Ada, MI
I have the shade when the nude stikes, it is is a weird formula for me. This was so hyped up for me, and I was let down. I hate glitter in my highlights, and this is a bit odd. When I try to build it up, there are glitter chunks that sit on top of the skin. But when I wear it in small amounts, it looks fine. I've heard other people love this and it looks fine on them, so I'm not sure if I just have a bad one. This product is just a bit too much work for what's it worth, I'd stick with their powder highlights.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
This stuff is VERY concentrated, so be prepared for a lot of blending if you put on too long of a line. Luckily it's very easy to blend out, and has a nice shine to it. Don't think I would buy it again as I have other highlighters I prefer, but really not bad for the price point.
Erin P.
Ithaca, NY
I like the bring this highlighter with me! I will use my Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit palate at home then bring this one to add highlight when I’m out! I love the color and a little goes a long way. It is a pretty sheer highlight which I love.
Francia G.
Los Angeles, CA
You can’t go wrong w a glow stick honey. It’s so damn bright tbh. If you stay inside the house. It’s all poppy and bright. But once you get out of the house it’s all shiny like the sun and diamonds. I recommend this to everyone. I got mine at my local Ulta Beauty for $1.50. It’s easy to blend. For more highlight and bright. Apply some water in your beauty 💜💜💜
Anabel G.
fresno, ca
This is has a soft and creamy consistency. It’s is great if you want a good cheap highlighter. I definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget. The great thing about it is that you can apply this and then add powder highlight to make it more blinding.
Rachel H.
Williamstown, Ky
This is a BEAUTIFUL pink champagne color! It look gorgeous on extremely fair skin tones like myself. It's a very very natural highlight and is suitable for natural makeup. The only con is that it's a little hard to blend out, but if you do it with your fingers it's not a problem.
anna w.
O Fallon, MO
the shade of this is a little dark, but the highlight itself is pretty. it is a bit greasy and moves foundation a bit, so i would not recommend it for oily skin. it lasts a while when a powder highlight is used on top of it.
Meghan F.
Union Park, FL
I absolutely love this highlighter! I used to use it just as the stick and color it on my cheekbones but now I use the product directly onto my beauty blender and dab it on the perfect places. When I first got this highlighter, it seemed there was a little bit of a “film” to get through, but if you let the highlighter warm up a bit the first time you use it, it absolutely glides on and lasts all day!
Jessa M.
Lomita
This is a beautiful highlighter. Great on its own I like to blend it into my skin with my fingers for a natural finish. I like it the most as a cream base to intensify powder highlights on top of it!
Jen P.
How much?? And where can I buy this??—I've never seen this in the Wet n' Wild section within any of the CVS or Walgreen stores near me in downtown Chicago
Milena M.
Puyallup , WA
How do these compare to Benefit Watts Up?
Agustina G.
Is it easy to blend?
Ashley C.
Gautier, MS
Would you recommend this product? Cute packaging!
Sade K.
How does this work because I really wanna try this but I'm not really sure