Do you apply highlighter to the tip of your nose? I am not sure I want to bring attention to mine... yet I see it on YouTube so often. Thoughts on this trend? wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder
Appleton, WI - il y a 3 mois

15 answers

Yes, although I usually go pretty light on the nose compared to the cheeks
il y a 2 mois
Yes, a thin line down my nose
il y a 2 mois
I used to apply it to the top of my nose but then I started realizing I didn’t like how it looked in pictures. My nose is pretty shiny on its own and I love larger pores on my nose so I think it accentuates my pores. I do put a very think strip down the bridge of my nose though. I think you just have to play with it and see what you like!
il y a 2 mois
Yes, I do and also in a straight line from between your eyes to the tip of the nose 😃
il y a 2 mois
I do just a tiny bit, and i do it just before the tip a small line from left to right to help create an illusion of a smaller nose!
il y a 2 mois
Everyone has their preferences but yes personally I love this a lot and do this all the time! I feel it really elevates my makeup look! After I do a light nose contour I put a gold/pinkish shade highlighter on the tip of my nose and a thin like at the top of my nose!
il y a 2 mois
I don’t put highlighter on my nose either! It doesn’t look good on me maybe because I have a bump haha. Try it on yourself at home and see if you like it on pics 😇
il y a 2 mois
I do tap brush the end of my nose ever so slightly with highlight when I do full face. I use quite a few different brands to of highlight. Benefits. Jouer. Anastasia. stila
il y a 3 mois
I have a big nose so I only highlight down the middle
il y a 3 mois
Yes! I also apply it on my Cupid’s bow of my mouth.