Makeupwet n wild
MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder

Let's get glowing! This compact of 4 sparkly, illuminating shades can be worn alone or over makeup to create an iridescent shimmer on your face, neck, chest, and body.

Do you apply highlighter to the tip of your nose? I am not sure I want to bring attention to mine... yet I see it on YouTube so often. Thoughts on this trend? wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder
Has anyone tried this product? How is it for sensitive skin?
Start your review of wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
such a great value when you want a subtle highlight! can't beat the price. didn't look powdery on my skin and a good tone for my light coloring.in reviews
...blinding so it is good when wanting just a little bit of product on the face.in reviews
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a case of you get what you pay for. It's not very pigmented and doesn't stay very long. Wouldn't recommend.
Samantha M.
Ontario, CA
wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder uploaded by Samantha M.
Honestly the best drug highlighter I have ever used. It leaves a nice vibrant finish on the skin compared to overrated prices on highlighters that have the same effect as this highlighter. For my warm skin tone I love using the last color. I recommend this highlight if you're looking for a nice drug store for cheap price and worth your money
Anna H.
Springdale, AR
wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you want to go to the cheaper drugstore way for the illuminating palette, this wet n wild product is the way to go. I use it all over my face and it’s works actually really good. It’s not too heavy and it has four illuminating sheets that can be worn alone or mixed together. And it’s very blendable! wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder uploaded by Ginamarie G.
I have this in the shade 320 Catwalk Pink and tbh I completely forgot that I had this in my collection for a while. The colors are really pretty and will blend well on any skin tone. There’s a light gold, light pink, a mauve pink and a deeper golden shade. This was super affordable and it’s fun playing around with the colors. Use one or all them ☺️✨
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder uploaded by MANDY K.
I liked the concept of this illuminating powder having 4 options to use individually or at once, but it didn't "wow" me. This is a fairly large product, so not the most convenient to put in your purse to touch up. The case is cheap plastic which I am okay with because this was such an inexpensive product. There are 4 highlighting shades. Two nudes and two pinks, one being darker than the other. I tried using it together with a larger brush and individually and had mixed results. Together it's more of a general illuminator with a slight pink tint I prefer just for my cheeks. Individually you can use this for highlighting, eyeshadow, or blush depending on the desired look. It was shimmery, but it didn't give a natural glow for me. There was surprisingly little fallout, however. Overall, not bad though I doubt I'll repurchase.
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder uploaded by Heather L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely my go to for when I’m needing something all in one to help with my full face makeup look. Helps bring some dramatic to my look without having to use more than one product! Love it!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: CVS
So I bought this because I really like wet n wild products and they are super affordable! Also I love the contour palette that is in this collection. I love that it has several highlighter shades in one! They give a good glow that you can totally build up and it's not too glittery. However, I don't care for the packaging. If you drop this, the plastic on the compact will easily snap.
Brandy D.
wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder-Catwalk Pink - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder uploaded by Brandy D.
Wet n Wild is such a great drugstore brand for super cheap makeup and mostly hits. They do have misses but Known for Great bronzers, highlighter, lipsticks, nail polishes and much more! This palette is nice as I like to use a fan brush and pick up whichever pigment I like since it's stripped. Super pretty and versatile!
Lacey I.
Stuarts Draft, VA
For the price of this product it actually works pretty well. Sticks better to your finger than a brush. Very buildable to make it brighter and it's a huge compact. I will more than likely purchase this again.
Yatisadodd D.
Garland, TX
Great highlighter for the price. The shade works with a variety of skin tones.
Great highlighter for the price. The shade works with a variety of skin tones.

143 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jignyasa P.
palace garden . Subarna pur.odisha .india
il y a 2 mois
Alicia S. il y a 2 mois
The wet and wild megaglo contouring pallet is an absolute must and go to for beginners and even novices... It's buildable and lasts all day. Perfect for just a little color or building it up.for a deep contour. I absolutely have to have mine when I go anywhere.
Linda M.
guatacalca,tabasco
il y a un an
MAC Traditional Lipstick MAC Throwbacks Lips & Eyes Collection ? El producto se ve bien pero me gustaría saber su duración del producto es bueno porque hay algunos que no duran tanto tiempo.