BY WET N WILD

Let’s get glowing! This compact of 4 sparkly, illuminating shades can be worn alone or over makeup to create an iridescent shimmer on your face, neck, chest, and body.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470].

• I love this palette since I bought me lit up with her wou...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It...23 Answers
  • I hate spending a lot if money on make up! So my question...6 Answers
wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder
  • "such a great value when you want a subtle highlight! can't beat the price. didn't look powdery on my skin and a good tone for my light coloring." in 236 reviews
  • "good for a drugstore brand but for a simple everyday look not a full on glam. the highlight isn't blinding so it is good when wanting just a little bit of product on the face." in 198 reviews
stephanie• a.
el paso
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this highlight is really cheap and works perfect. It’s pigmented , looks naturally, the great thing is that it has 4 colors. I think everyone can use this. I definitely would buy it again. It’s really affordable.wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder
Sharon V.
Center, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing palette. It can be used for multiple things. It is also very affordable. I usually get it at Walmart and it cost 3 dollars. I use the gold ones on my face and the pink ones on my lips. I usually apply it on my lips then top it off with lipgloss and it looks stunning.
Mackenzie B.
Fairborn
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for beginners I used this 8-9th grade . Or even if you’re doing your makeup for a prom or homecoming or any event . Go and pick this up if you’re not wanting to spend tons of money on makeup you never wear . Great for the price I think it’s like $6.99 . I loved this .
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
One of my favorite highlighters to use, everytime I run out I buy more because I love it, has a very shimmery finish. Great with oily or combination skin. Has pale pink, gold, peach undertones, brings out the skin beautifully. I will always buy this
Michelle T.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is definitely not the best powder highlighter I’ve used. I like wet n wild, but this highlight is really powdery and doesn’t glow like I would like. I think the single pan illuminating highlighters are much more glowy and smooth.
syd V.
pennsylvania
This high light pallete is okay. It consists of 4 high lights ranging from gold to pink. It is very sparkly and okay to apply but it is a little hard to blend. If you want to really glow, I suggest e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter it is so pretty. I only use one of the 4 because the 3 others are light pink, pink, and gold. They don't look good at all on my skin but for 5 dollars, I guess it makes sense.
Maritza P.
I love this product simply because it has 4 highlighters in one. I can use it with whatever look Im doing. If Im having a summer vibe I use the two gold ones at the edge of the palette. If its a raining day and I want my makeup to look done but subtle I mix the light gold shade with the light pink one. It makes my cheeks look bright and woke. When I go out to party and want a dramatic highlight on I mix the darker pink and gold together. I also love that the price isnt too expensive and the product is good.
julianne m.
anaheim
Purchased at: Target
honestly way higher quality than i could’ve ever expected! it is soo smooth and shiny. i got this after i saw a youtuber compare it to marc jacobs highlighters and while i haven’t tried those, i love this!
april n.
Forest lake, MN
Honestly, for a drugstore highlighter, this is just wonderful. It’s pigmented and features gorgeous, neutral colors that go good on any skin tone from light skinned (like myself) to dark skinned. The best part of this product is that it is good for any budget and it offers the same kind of results as a higher end highlighter would give. You don’t need to do more than than one swipe of the product to get your desired look, unless you want to look like a disco ball.

If I had to say any con about this product is that I’m not a huge fan of the packaging. I think the round packaging makes it harder to get the product out. I would preferably like it in a square container because I find that easier to generally get products out of!

Bottom line, if you are a beginner to makeup or on a budget, I would recommend this.
Amy E.
Derby, KS
I picked this one up from Walmart after I had bought the other highlighters that were available at the time. And overall this is a pretty OK highlighter with a mostly shimmery finish. It does have overspray, and after you get through that layer it is a tiny bit flat. The light pink and the champagne on the left are the most shimmery out of these four colors, so I would usually just use those two. I noticed that it did come off through the day, so I wasn’t exactly excited about that.
Marisela S.
Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It looks to glittery.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Is this worth buying or not?
michelle g.
How do you make the highlight more pigmented?
Brittany B.
I keep seeing people post about this product, is the wear time good? like does it last all day?
Esraa E.
Hammond, IN
Is this very pigmented? If like to try it

Amazon