BY WET N WILD #54 in Highlighter

Let’s get glowing! This compact of 4 sparkly, illuminating shades can be worn alone or over makeup to create an iridescent shimmer on your face, neck, chest, and body.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470].

• I love this palette since I bought me lit up with her wou...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It...23 Answers
  • I hate spending a lot if money on make up! So my question...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "such a great value when you want a subtle highlight! can't beat the price. didn't look powdery on my skin and a good tone for my light coloring." in 236 reviews
  • "good for a drugstore brand but for a simple everyday look not a full on glam. the highlight isn't blinding so it is good when wanting just a little bit of product on the face." in 198 reviews
Brionna L.
Citra
I love the two golds in this really pigmented palette. My only problem is that the two pink highlighters look crazy on my because I’m a darker skin tone than intended for, I think. It really is worth the buy ($4.98 at my local WalMart). It totally won’t break the bank or break out your skin.

Here’s a tip: Wet your highlighter brush of finger with setting spray before application for a brighter and more glammed look.

In this pic I used the darker gold and lighter pink for a rose-gold look (looks whiter in the pic 🤷🏽‍♀️).
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
OMG!!! I'm so glad I bought this! It's one of those impulse buys that turns into an auh-mazing thing!

All shades are crazy pigmented, creamy, no fallout, just the right amount of shimmer, can be built up to make a blinding highlight. I absolutely love this palette!!

I'm actually reaching for it more than my higher end ones!

Best $5 I've ever spent!!

Wet N Wild is stepping their Game Up, granted this has been out awhile but, they are definitely contenders now in the makeup game against the higher end!!

I love it, affordable makeup that actually is good quality!!

💓💓
Lisa F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Not a fan of this. I remember when I first got it and was so excited because it was my first highlighter palette and at that time, drugstore didn’t have a ton of operamos when it came to highlighters. But when I compare it to what I have now and what brands from the drugstore have come out with, I feel this just doesn’t even compare. It’s very glittery which isn’t my favorite and while the colors are okay and the idea is nice. In my opinion I think there’s better out there for even the same price.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, for a drugstore highlighter, this is just wonderful. It’s pigmented and features gorgeous, neutral colors that go good on any skin tone from light skinned (like myself) to dark skinned. The best part of this product is that it is good for any budget and it offers the same kind of results as a higher end highlighter would give. You don’t need to do more than than one swipe of the product to get your desired look, unless you want to look like a disco ball.

If I had to say any con about this product is that I’m not a huge fan of the packaging. I think the round packaging makes it harder to get the product out. I would preferably like it in a square container because I find that easier to generally get products out of!

Bottom line, if you are a beginner to makeup or on a budget, I would recommend this.
Melissa Y.
Mercer, PA
For the price, it works perfectly if you know how to apply it. The mega glow illuminating palette is a fantastic inexpensive highlighter if you are out and at the end of the month broke blues. I love finding something I love that was only a couple bucks!! wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
This palette is really really pretty. I wanted to love it, but I can't. The colors are just too dark for my porcelain skin and just look odd. I do keep it to use on clients/friends/family thought and they absolutely love it! If you have a darker skin tone, you should think about purchasing this.
Jennifer W.
This is alright for a drugstore highlight it would be something that's great for a beginner. Although it's watched nicely I didn't find when applying at that it was very opaque kind of shear and you have to build it up and kind of work with the product because it's kind of chalky not my favorite highlighter from them I would definitely recommend several of their other highlighters over this.
Maddy S.
Dixon
Do you like that I get four different shades in this pallet for a Cheap price. This highlighter also goes I’m good with the dainty fan brush but it does have some fall out when your swatching/rubbing it in the pallet. I use the peach color which is the one to the forest left and I think he gets me a little bit of a tannish glow and I like it and it’s very shiny and I think it looks good and it doesn’t make me look like I’m oily. Would recommend😁.
Dana J.
Cleveland, OH
Wet n Wild is a great brand on a budget. I love highlighters and I bought this just because. I like the 4 colors, i like them alone or together. I use it on top of other highlighters. If you’re a fan of highlighter then you should definitely get it. I sometime spray my brush with setting spray, and the shimmer pops even more.
Zamantha A.
Honestly I wasn’t going to buy it because I didn’t had high hopes for it. But it is pigmented, not fully pigment but it does do its job. I didn’t had a highlighter like that in my collection so that was another reason I decided to pick it up. I use the first two light colors to highlight my brown bone. The other 2 I combine them for a more pinkish with some highlight look.
Marisela S.
Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It looks to glittery.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Is this worth buying or not?
Esraa E.
Hammond, IN
Is this very pigmented? If like to try it
michelle g.
How do you make the highlight more pigmented?
Brittany B.
I keep seeing people post about this product, is the wear time good? like does it last all day?