BY WET N WILD

Let’s get glowing! This compact of 4 sparkly, illuminating shades can be worn alone or over makeup to create an iridescent shimmer on your face, neck, chest, and body.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470].

• I love this palette since I bought me lit up with her wou...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It...23 Answers
  • I hate spending a lot if money on make up! So my question...6 Answers
wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder
  • "such a great value when you want a subtle highlight! can't beat the price. didn't look powdery on my skin and a good tone for my light coloring." in 236 reviews
  • "good for a drugstore brand but for a simple everyday look not a full on glam. the highlight isn't blinding so it is good when wanting just a little bit of product on the face." in 198 reviews
stephanie• a.
el paso
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this highlight is really cheap and works perfect. It’s pigmented , looks naturally, the great thing is that it has 4 colors. I think everyone can use this. I definitely would buy it again. It’s really affordable.wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder
kelle s.
lodi California
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes wet and wild still going strong, ive been using there makeup for wow i almost said for how long and gave my age away , ...lol jk no im just about to be 40 OMG HELP ..LOL FEBRUARY 2ND but yes ive used there AMAZING products forever they have changed the formula fpr the better and there still movin on up AMAZING wet n wild
Erin R.
watertown
Love this. I actually use it for eye shadow as well! I tend to use just one color at a time with a smaller brush for highlighter depending on the look that day. I loved using the two lighter colors for my eye make up! Perfect to travel with if you don’t want to bring a lot.
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
One of my favorite highlighters to use, everytime I run out I buy more because I love it, has a very shimmery finish. Great with oily or combination skin. Has pale pink, gold, peach undertones, brings out the skin beautifully. I will always buy this
sheyla g.
Purchased at: Walmart
As much as I like the color in this highlighter is really not worth spending money on it has zero pigmentation and the little glitter is only on the first coat so really its only good for one time use why even spend money on this?
syd V.
pennsylvania
This high light pallete is okay. It consists of 4 high lights ranging from gold to pink. It is very sparkly and okay to apply but it is a little hard to blend. If you want to really glow, I suggest e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter it is so pretty. I only use one of the 4 because the 3 others are light pink, pink, and gold. They don't look good at all on my skin but for 5 dollars, I guess it makes sense.
Karen B.
Humboldt, NE
Purchased at: Dollar General
Although the toner were beautiful, I found that this one emphasized texture. I have a bit of texture and some large pores so this product really didn't work out for me. I will say it really gives you a nice glow though.
Kaitlyn G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My friend has this and she swears by it. She did my makeup with it and it came out really nice! It gave an all over glow and stayed on all day :) and for the price! How can you get anything better! Would recommend.
Maritza P.
I love this product simply because it has 4 highlighters in one. I can use it with whatever look Im doing. If Im having a summer vibe I use the two gold ones at the edge of the palette. If its a raining day and I want my makeup to look done but subtle I mix the light gold shade with the light pink one. It makes my cheeks look bright and woke. When I go out to party and want a dramatic highlight on I mix the darker pink and gold together. I also love that the price isnt too expensive and the product is good.
april n.
Forest lake, MN
Honestly, for a drugstore highlighter, this is just wonderful. It’s pigmented and features gorgeous, neutral colors that go good on any skin tone from light skinned (like myself) to dark skinned. The best part of this product is that it is good for any budget and it offers the same kind of results as a higher end highlighter would give. You don’t need to do more than than one swipe of the product to get your desired look, unless you want to look like a disco ball.

If I had to say any con about this product is that I’m not a huge fan of the packaging. I think the round packaging makes it harder to get the product out. I would preferably like it in a square container because I find that easier to generally get products out of!

Bottom line, if you are a beginner to makeup or on a budget, I would recommend this.
Marisela S.
Where can I find this? Is this good for every day use? It looks to glittery.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Is this worth buying or not?
michelle g.
How do you make the highlight more pigmented?
Brittany B.
I keep seeing people post about this product, is the wear time good? like does it last all day?
Esraa E.
Hammond, IN
Is this very pigmented? If like to try it

Amazon