wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Stick uploaded by Karen A.wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Stick uploaded by Jessica R.wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Stick uploaded by Jessica R.

BY WET N WILD

This multi-use holographic highlighter stick leaves an iridescent sheen wherever it's applied. The iridescent pearl pigments complement all skin tones and after applied, creates the perfect glow.

Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methoxy PEG-17/Methoxy PEG-11/HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Silica, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Synthetic Wax, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Iron Oxides/CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891.

Usage: Apply to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow for an edgy glow!

• Does these highlighter go on pretty heavily with one appl...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mandy E.
I got this as part of my goth-o-graphic set and love it. Its a stick highlighter that goes on super smooth and has amazing irredesence to it. It goes on like a cream stick but isnt at all greasy and has awesome blendablity. It also looks good on my skin that is a bit darker and my fair skin step daughter so works with all skin tones. It has a bluish undertone and also a pink kind of shimmer that is beautiful. This is a great highlighter to use for accenting spots like brow bone and nose. Great product.
Nitza M.
The 2 highlighters from Wet n Wild were the first I had ever highlighters I'd ever bought & selected, on my own. Before then the ones I got were part of an indie makeup subscription. I am so glad I bought these. I got one that was more of that beautiful inner glow look & the other, although more glittery like looks good for a body highlight. The shade Blossom Glow is my Holy Grail, go to highlight. It has a soft, buttery feel & just melts amazingly into the skin & gives this lightly pink glow from the heavens. 12 out of 10 would recommend.
Amanda C.
Midwest City
I love the limited edition packaging on this. The skull theme was super cute! The limited edition theme was the main reason I bought it. It’s a very smooth formula, not at all sticky. It layers great with the matching Megaglo powder. It’s a white base that reflects a lavender/pink. Not for every day, but cute!
Krystle B.
San Antonio
It has a great highlighting factor but i found it difficult to blend. At the end of the day, I used it and then a powder highlighter over top to get a less severe look. Still, it was really affordable and if you have a more adept hand at blending - or the patience - it could be just right for you.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this creamy highlight stick. The packaging is cute and there is a good amount of product. I bought the entire collection which was a great deal. I swirl the product on my hand and apply it from there to kind of warm it up. The pigment is lovely and really adds a great base for powder/pressed highlights.
Catrina M.
Garnerville, NY
I have to say I love the glo that you get from this product. Really not a fan of cream highlighters but definitely is a plus to use as a base under my powder highlight to give it that extra glow. Don’t know if I’ll purchase it again but I would recommend it as a base to everyone.
Madi M.
Illinois
This pairs so great with the matching highlighter powder. Definitely needs a powder to go on top of this highlighter stick. Also when I first put it on I just swiped the stick on my cheek and not that much came off and it looked like it took my foundation off. So I wipe some one my fingers and pat it on my cheeks.
Katie M.
Thompson Falls, MT
Very heavy/greasy. Works really well when you want a dramatic base for your highlight but I tend to have difficulty blending cream highlighters. I prefer a powder but the shade and glints of color picked up in this stick is beautiful and amazing.
Danielle B.
ellenville
BAM! this highlighter is the wow factor. It’s a pearl type of undertone and just shines so pretty. Lays beautifully on my foundation and looks amazing! It’s pretty long lasting. I don’t have a problem it so I’ll be buying it again.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
I heard from Jeffree Star that I should try this highlighter because it wasn’t bad for the price, however I hated it only because I apparently do not look good in the color let alone I do not like highlighters that come in sticks. It rubbed my foundation right off my face!
Megan P.
Does these highlighter go on pretty heavily with one application?