wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY WET N WILD #4 in Highlighter

Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the same formula as our must-have MegaGlo Highlighting Powder. Back by popular demand, our #1 highlighting powder is here to stay! Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Eau, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510].

• Are wet n wild highlighters any good? 49 Answers
  • I LOVE this highlighter! Have y'all tried it yet?9 Answers
  • Who else thinks they are just beautiful3 Answers
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder
  • "i love this highlighting powder! i searched every walgreens when this first came out and i was not dissapointed! very pigmented and easy to blend out. it is very affordable too, which is always great. " in 575 reviews
  • "crown of my canopy is too dark for me but precious petals is the perfect color for my spring and summer glow! it’s so buttery and does not emphasize my texture, and i have big pores. it is so buildable and works all over the face. darker shades also make beautiful eye shadows for pale people. there is some fall out with my synthetic brushes." in 522 reviews
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Blossom Glow, Precious Petals, Golden Flower Crown, Royal Calyx, Botanic Dream, Crown of My Canopy more...
I own every single shade in these highlighters except “Crown of my Canopy” which is a little to deep for my skin tone and I love them so much! The quality is amazing for such a low price of $4.99 ( I have even seen them on sale at Walgreens for 3/$10 so essentially you buy 2 and get 1 free!) These highlighters are so pigmented it’s hard to believe they are from the drugstore and so affordable. My favorite shades for everyday wear are Blossom Glow (a light pinky shade which is GORGEOUS on th cheeks) Precious petals ( which is kind of like a nude colored highlighter in my opinion, if that makes any sense, or like a warm champagne color, it’s stunning and this one is the one that started my obsession with these highlighters) and Golden Flower Crown (which is a very yellow liquid looking gold highlighter, very similar to Laura Geller Gilded Honey). I of course also love Royal Calyx and Botanic Dream but they aren’t the best suited for everyday wear, but even though, the pink and the purple highlights are so beautiful and unique to anything I have, I love using them as eyeshadow as well. The flower pattern imprinted on the highlighters is beautiful. The powders are so finely milled that I do not get ANY kick up what so ever when I swipe my brush in or swatch them, they are not chalky or powdery in the least. They provide a stunning sheen or “lit from within” Glow to the skin, but can be built up to be seen from outer space. Some of the shades look like they have small specks of glitter in the pan, but they do not transfer or show up on the face. I can’t wait until they come out with more shades in this line. I will pick up every single one!!!
Rachael S.
Carson City
Review for: Blossom Glow more...
Omg omg omg!!!! Talk about blinding and gorgeous! Wet and wild brings it and they have fabulous highlights. These are definitely my drugstore go too! Smooth they show up and wear all day do not emphasis texture and blend out if you go to hard and over due it! I am a die hard wet and wild fan. They have really stepped up the game and are bringing it! You should definitely have at least one of these highlights. I've yet to go through one yet and I layer it on and wear it daily well almost. Great price tons of product why wouldn't you at least try it out!
alexa C.
Review for: Precious Petals more...
I saw all the hype for this on Instagram and YouTube so I thought I would try it. I got mine at five below for $5. First off, the price is unbelievably affordable. Usually, the good blinding highlighters range from $24-$40. In the picture first picture, I did not use flash and it still looks very reflective. This highlighter is blinding and I love it so much. I actually use this one more then my Becca highlighter because it’s a great dupe. This highlight is also very pretty as an eyeshadow and I love this shade with my skin tone. The texture is very creamy and almost wet to the touch. At my five below they only had one shade and I’m looking for more because this is an amazing product. Although the packaging is not the best, you are paying around $5 for this, so you should expect much as for packaging. It comes in a plastic compact with a clear top that has its name on it. Overall I 10/10 recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Blossom Glow more...
I usually wait at least a few weeks to review a product because I want to know what I really think about it. Well I bought this a week ago, and I’ve used it everyday since then. I absolutely love it and I don’t see my mind changing. I’ve only tried this shade and I want to buy more now! It is very glossy/editorial in my opinion. If you can find the right shade, it’s that highlight that pops when you turn your face, but stays transparent otherwise. The more you buff this, the shinier it is! Highly recommend. A little goes a long way so start off using a light tap in the pan, and build up as needed.
Abigail D.
Review for: Crown of My Canopy, Blossom Glow, Precious Petals more...
I am a big fan of wet n' wild and many of their products but I haven't had a great experience with these highlighters. The imprint on them are beautiful and they look nice in the packaging but they are just not that pigmented. I bought the two original shades, Crown of my Canopy and Precious Petals when they were first released and when applying them, they barely showed up on my skin. They definitely swatched better than they performed. Last week, I bought one of the newer shades, Blossom Glow, in hopes that the shade that looked stunning in the packaging would translate. No such luck, sadly. Again, not pigmented on the face at all and there are just options that are better. I love my ABH glow kits - yes, I realize not drugstore but you get four shades in large pans that will last you forever. My holy grail highlighter is Mary-Lou manizer by The Balm and I use it almost every day and have not hit pan yet.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have 2 of these, the bluish color, Royal Calyx and the copperish color, Precious Petals. When I saw the blue one, I thought, "wow, that's a cute color but it looks like the blue would be too much." After seeing so many people's pictures with them wearing it, though, I thought, "I'll try it anyway." I bought it today and tried it right away in the parking lot. I LOVE it!!! The blue is so light and adds just a hint of shimmery light. I applied it with a very soft hand and it barely shows. It was perfect for day time wear. I applied a good bit more on my hand and I can see that foe a night time look, I can really get that great light reflecting, eye catching that I want. It does show up blue though if you apply a lot so I am going to have fun playing with this.
The copper color I find is a bit more dense in color, I guess, if you understand what I mean. It's definitely more packed with color than the bluish one. I'm going to have a hard time deciding which one to wear because they are both so different and so beautiful. I highly recommend buying these.
Lizzy R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this highlighter!!!! And no one could convince me there is another one out there that is better. So i picked this up while i was buy some powder not expecting to get much out of a 4.69 highlighter but boy was i wrong. I NEVER got even half the compliments I do now since switching from high end highlighters to this one. My personal favorite color is precious petals and i use crown of canopy sometimes on my top lid because I personally think its color is too blush like to be a highlighter. I've attached two photos to show that the highlight is so popping you can see it in roller coaster photos! Please excuse the facial expressions lol
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Review for: Royal Calyx more...
Best drugstore highlight by far!!!!! This is awesome for the price. It smells a little weird not gonna lie but once you get past that you will LOVE this product. At first I wasn't too excited about it but once I began to appreciate the subtle highlight I fell in love. The only downside is that when I put this on my friend she had an allergic reaction to it which was pretty bad. We still haven't figured out which ingredient it was but it did make her face very puffy and she was in a lot of pain, so just be cautious if you have had allergic reactions to drugstore products before. However I do love this mainly because you are able to make it blinding or create a more natural glow! I love it but if you are sensitive to drugstore ingredients be careful!!! NOTE: please ignore the quality of the pics i'm on my laptop
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Botanic Dream, Blossom Glow, Precious Petals, Golden Flower Crown, Royal Calyx more...
I ordered a bunch of these online when I heard beauty influencers on YouTube rave about them. I figured I didn’t have much to lose at that price point, AND on top of that, Wet N Wild was doing 20% off their entire site so I jumped in and grabbed about 5 or 6 of these. So anyway, I definitely think they a great option for someone on a budget looking for a blinding highlight in a variety of shades. They don’t feel as buttery in the pan as I would like, almost a tiny bit dry and chalky, but they def pack a punch and look glowing on the skin. You just have to blend them in a tiny bit more. Which is totally fine with me! And some colors are better than others I think. The more gold, neutral colors seem a bit softer and more smooth, while the purple shade (Royal Calyx) is a bit more dry and glittery...and I don’t prefer glittery highlights so much which is a totally personal preference. And I honestly HATE the packaging. I know Wet N Wild is super inexpensive, but I think they could make something a little more sturdy and nicer looking in general. But again, that is just my personal opinion/preference as well. But yeah, if you are looking for a nice, potentially blinding, budget-friendly highlight formula, I would def check these out!
JENNIFER h.
Jacksonville
Review for: Golden Flower Crown more...
I got this highlighter based on reviews of YouTube beauty gurus. I had heard people rave about this highlighter and for the price, I decided to give it a try. Being in my 40's, some highlighters I have tried in the past tend to exaggerate any pores or texture issues. This highlighter does enhance the look of pores somewhat, but nothing that a dab of setting powder over will not fix. The reason I gave this 4 out of 5 stars was for this reason. It is a very "in your face" highlighter. You can downplay it, but I think it is more for the user that wants a bling highlight look. It does wear extremely long-I work 12 hour shifts and can see my gorgeous highlight action after I get home from work. Well worth the price.
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are wet n wild highlighters any good?
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
I've been wanting to add a highlighter into my makeup routine. I really like the price point of this one. Is it worth trying out?
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Is this very powdery? Or is it smooth!
Cassandra P.
Where can I find this product?
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This product is very hard to find. Will will the company bring more in the market anytime soon?