wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY WET N WILD #4 in Highlighter

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the same formula as our must-have MegaGlo Highlighting Powder. Back by popular demand, our #1 highlighting powder is here to stay! Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Eau, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510].

• Are wet n wild highlighters any good? 54 Answers
  • I LOVE this highlighter! Have y'all tried it yet?9 Answers
  • Who else thinks they are just beautiful3 Answers
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder
  • "i love this highlighting powder! i searched every walgreens when this first came out and i was not dissapointed! very pigmented and easy to blend out. it is very affordable too, which is always great. " in 575 reviews
  • "crown of my canopy is too dark for me but precious petals is the perfect color for my spring and summer glow! it’s so buttery and does not emphasize my texture, and i have big pores. it is so buildable and works all over the face. darker shades also make beautiful eye shadows for pale people. there is some fall out with my synthetic brushes." in 522 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I purchased this product in the shade "precious petals". To start, this product is extremely affordable. I only paid $3 for mine! I think the packaging is a bit cheap, but what can you expect from a $3 highlighter really? I think the color is really gorgeous. It is a very pretty champagne gold that really complements my yellow undertones.

My biggest complaint with this product is how hard it is to pick up on a brush. Initially, I had to rub my finger all over the product to get passed that first layer because for some reason it just wouldn't pick up. I tried using multiple brushes but nothing worked. After I cleared off the top portion of got a little better but it is still harder than it should be (especially if using a fan brush).

The formula itself is a little thick and chalky like. So once you finally get some product on the brush you have to make sure you go with a light hand or else the application will not look smooth at all.

Honestly, for $3 I can't really complain. Once you get an even application, the color is truly beautiful and very bold. I can't say I would recommend this to ANYONE, but I will probably end up buying different colors because of the price point!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Blossom Glow, Precious Petals, Royal Calyx more...
I originally purchased precious petals, and it was too dark for me. I was disappointed because at the time I was under the impression that it was the lightest shade available, and the formula was amazing. Eventually I found blossom glow, which is my favorite highlighter in my collection. It has a pink shift that I absolutely love. The formula is so smooth, it’s like a high end product. Every drug store highlighters I had tried before this were chalky or glittery. After avoiding ordering it online, I finally came across royal calyx in my local Walmart and I love it. I assumed it would be a white-blue shifty color, but it’s actually just completely blue so that’s something to keep in mind. the reflection is beautiful though, it looks slightly glittery but doesn’t feel particularly glittery.
I love this whole line. They have shades for every skin tone! And for the price, it’s not much of a risk for those unsure about the product.
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Crown of My Canopy more...
 Really good drugstore highlighter! Soooo obsessed! Very pretty bronzy, rose-gold color with golden undertones. Very flattering on Medium to Deeper skin tones. Very pigmented with a ton of payoff. Very buildable, so definitely start with a little bit and build for intensity. Has a multi-purpose, can be used as a lip topper, eyeshadow and if you're feeling adventurous, can even be used as a blush or bronzer. Gives the skin a beautiful sun-kissed glow that can be seen from the moon! Definitely loving the price for sooooo much product. Don't get me wrong I love my high end highlighters, but if you're on a budget and looking for the same kind of results, this is where its at. Love this stuff!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have 2 of these, the bluish color, Royal Calyx and the copperish color, Precious Petals. When I saw the blue one, I thought, "wow, that's a cute color but it looks like the blue would be too much." After seeing so many people's pictures with them wearing it, though, I thought, "I'll try it anyway." I bought it today and tried it right away in the parking lot. I LOVE it!!! The blue is so light and adds just a hint of shimmery light. I applied it with a very soft hand and it barely shows. It was perfect for day time wear. I applied a good bit more on my hand and I can see that foe a night time look, I can really get that great light reflecting, eye catching that I want. It does show up blue though if you apply a lot so I am going to have fun playing with this.
The copper color I find is a bit more dense in color, I guess, if you understand what I mean. It's definitely more packed with color than the bluish one. I'm going to have a hard time deciding which one to wear because they are both so different and so beautiful. I highly recommend buying these.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I debated whether or not to include this product on the list since it’s a currently out-of-stock, limited edition item, but it just had to be mentioned. To put it mildly, highlighters at the drugstore are…not so good. They tend to be chalky or too glittery or lack pigmentation. Surprisingly, the brand that finally go it right is the ultra-affordable Wet n Wild. This spring, the brand released MegaGlo, a velvety smooth, insanely luminous highlighter that some say is as good as BECCA. With all that major buzz, these sold out quickly, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the brand will make it a permanent fixture soon. We’ll keep you posted if it comes back in stock.
Tristin O.
N Smithfield, RI
Review for: Golden Flower Crown more...
Okay first off Wet N Wild has made an INSANE comeback. I remember when I was young and first getting into makeup that I used this brand because it was affordable for me at the time but it really wasn’t anything special. I feel like now they really stepped their game up because they are hitting it out of the park. These highlighters are literally only $5 and they’re SO blinding. If you don’t like one of those super blinding highlights you’re probably going to have to use a light hand with these because they really pack a punch. The only thing I don’t like is that towards the end of the day, I want to say maybe 6/7 hours of wear it really starts to settle into my fine lines of my face and accent everything but for the price and the longevity it’s such a steal and I would highly recommend it.
Lizzy R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this highlighter!!!! And no one could convince me there is another one out there that is better. So i picked this up while i was buy some powder not expecting to get much out of a 4.69 highlighter but boy was i wrong. I NEVER got even half the compliments I do now since switching from high end highlighters to this one. My personal favorite color is precious petals and i use crown of canopy sometimes on my top lid because I personally think its color is too blush like to be a highlighter. I've attached two photos to show that the highlight is so popping you can see it in roller coaster photos! Please excuse the facial expressions lol
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Review for: Royal Calyx more...
Best drugstore highlight by far!!!!! This is awesome for the price. It smells a little weird not gonna lie but once you get past that you will LOVE this product. At first I wasn't too excited about it but once I began to appreciate the subtle highlight I fell in love. The only downside is that when I put this on my friend she had an allergic reaction to it which was pretty bad. We still haven't figured out which ingredient it was but it did make her face very puffy and she was in a lot of pain, so just be cautious if you have had allergic reactions to drugstore products before. However I do love this mainly because you are able to make it blinding or create a more natural glow! I love it but if you are sensitive to drugstore ingredients be careful!!! NOTE: please ignore the quality of the pics i'm on my laptop
Alyssa H.
Review for: Blossom Glow more...
This is defidently a great highlighter exspecially for the price! Its kind of hard to find this shade (Blossom Glow) but i finally did and i love it. Its pigmented, buildable, and shimmery. Gives my face a nice glow. U can put a little on to give u a natural glow or build it up for a glowing look. Absolutely one of the best highlighters i tried exspecially a drugstore one. Why spwnd lots of money on a hugh end a highlighter when u can get a quality one for only $5. Save ur money for other stuff and try this and im sure u will not be dissapointed. I love the shade of this one for my skin tone too. This one and the Milani highlighter in afterglow are my favorites.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an easy review, this highlighter kicks butt! Seriously, for under $5 this works just as good or better than mid-range brands at highlighting. My only qualm is that they sell out so quickly that they are hard to get a hold of. I was lucky enough to get mine as a gift from a makeup friend of mine that made a huge order from WNW and got me both "Precious Petals" and "Crown of my Canopy". These also look lovely layered, one over the other on my medium to tan skin tone but I can see them working well for a wide range of skin tones. WNW has to be my favorite drugstore brand, well I am also a big fan of L'oreal but WNW prices cannot be beaten!!
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are wet n wild highlighters any good?
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
I've been wanting to add a highlighter into my makeup routine. I really like the price point of this one. Is it worth trying out?
stephanie b.
Hurst , TX
Is this very powdery? Or is it smooth!
Cassandra P.
Where can I find this product?
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This product is very hard to find. Will will the company bring more in the market anytime soon?

back