wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY WET N WILD #4 in Highlighter

Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the same formula as our must-have MegaGlo Highlighting Powder. Back by popular demand, our #1 highlighting powder is here to stay! Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Eau, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510].

• Are wet n wild highlighters any good? 51 Answers
  • I LOVE this highlighter! Have y'all tried it yet?9 Answers
  • Who else thinks they are just beautiful3 Answers
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder
  • "i love this highlighting powder! i searched every walgreens when this first came out and i was not dissapointed! very pigmented and easy to blend out. it is very affordable too, which is always great. " in 575 reviews
  • "crown of my canopy is too dark for me but precious petals is the perfect color for my spring and summer glow! it’s so buttery and does not emphasize my texture, and i have big pores. it is so buildable and works all over the face. darker shades also make beautiful eye shadows for pale people. there is some fall out with my synthetic brushes." in 522 reviews
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Blossom Glow, Precious Petals, Golden Flower Crown, Royal Calyx, Botanic Dream, Crown of My Canopy more...
I own every single shade in these highlighters except “Crown of my Canopy” which is a little to deep for my skin tone and I love them so much! The quality is amazing for such a low price of $4.99 ( I have even seen them on sale at Walgreens for 3/$10 so essentially you buy 2 and get 1 free!) These highlighters are so pigmented it’s hard to believe they are from the drugstore and so affordable. My favorite shades for everyday wear are Blossom Glow (a light pinky shade which is GORGEOUS on th cheeks) Precious petals ( which is kind of like a nude colored highlighter in my opinion, if that makes any sense, or like a warm champagne color, it’s stunning and this one is the one that started my obsession with these highlighters) and Golden Flower Crown (which is a very yellow liquid looking gold highlighter, very similar to Laura Geller Gilded Honey). I of course also love Royal Calyx and Botanic Dream but they aren’t the best suited for everyday wear, but even though, the pink and the purple highlights are so beautiful and unique to anything I have, I love using them as eyeshadow as well. The flower pattern imprinted on the highlighters is beautiful. The powders are so finely milled that I do not get ANY kick up what so ever when I swipe my brush in or swatch them, they are not chalky or powdery in the least. They provide a stunning sheen or “lit from within” Glow to the skin, but can be built up to be seen from outer space. Some of the shades look like they have small specks of glitter in the pan, but they do not transfer or show up on the face. I can’t wait until they come out with more shades in this line. I will pick up every single one!!!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Blossom Glow, Precious Petals, Royal Calyx more...
I originally purchased precious petals, and it was too dark for me. I was disappointed because at the time I was under the impression that it was the lightest shade available, and the formula was amazing. Eventually I found blossom glow, which is my favorite highlighter in my collection. It has a pink shift that I absolutely love. The formula is so smooth, it’s like a high end product. Every drug store highlighters I had tried before this were chalky or glittery. After avoiding ordering it online, I finally came across royal calyx in my local Walmart and I love it. I assumed it would be a white-blue shifty color, but it’s actually just completely blue so that’s something to keep in mind. the reflection is beautiful though, it looks slightly glittery but doesn’t feel particularly glittery.
I love this whole line. They have shades for every skin tone! And for the price, it’s not much of a risk for those unsure about the product.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Review for: Blossom Glow more...
Omg omg omg!!!! Talk about blinding and gorgeous! Wet and wild brings it and they have fabulous highlights. These are definitely my drugstore go too! Smooth they show up and wear all day do not emphasis texture and blend out if you go to hard and over due it! I am a die hard wet and wild fan. They have really stepped up the game and are bringing it! You should definitely have at least one of these highlights. I've yet to go through one yet and I layer it on and wear it daily well almost. Great price tons of product why wouldn't you at least try it out!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Blossom Glow more...
I usually wait at least a few weeks to review a product because I want to know what I really think about it. Well I bought this a week ago, and I’ve used it everyday since then. I absolutely love it and I don’t see my mind changing. I’ve only tried this shade and I want to buy more now! It is very glossy/editorial in my opinion. If you can find the right shade, it’s that highlight that pops when you turn your face, but stays transparent otherwise. The more you buff this, the shinier it is! Highly recommend. A little goes a long way so start off using a light tap in the pan, and build up as needed.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have 2 of these, the bluish color, Royal Calyx and the copperish color, Precious Petals. When I saw the blue one, I thought, "wow, that's a cute color but it looks like the blue would be too much." After seeing so many people's pictures with them wearing it, though, I thought, "I'll try it anyway." I bought it today and tried it right away in the parking lot. I LOVE it!!! The blue is so light and adds just a hint of shimmery light. I applied it with a very soft hand and it barely shows. It was perfect for day time wear. I applied a good bit more on my hand and I can see that foe a night time look, I can really get that great light reflecting, eye catching that I want. It does show up blue though if you apply a lot so I am going to have fun playing with this.
The copper color I find is a bit more dense in color, I guess, if you understand what I mean. It's definitely more packed with color than the bluish one. I'm going to have a hard time deciding which one to wear because they are both so different and so beautiful. I highly recommend buying these.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I debated whether or not to include this product on the list since it’s a currently out-of-stock, limited edition item, but it just had to be mentioned. To put it mildly, highlighters at the drugstore are…not so good. They tend to be chalky or too glittery or lack pigmentation. Surprisingly, the brand that finally go it right is the ultra-affordable Wet n Wild. This spring, the brand released MegaGlo, a velvety smooth, insanely luminous highlighter that some say is as good as BECCA. With all that major buzz, these sold out quickly, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the brand will make it a permanent fixture soon. We’ll keep you posted if it comes back in stock.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Review for: Royal Calyx more...
Best drugstore highlight by far!!!!! This is awesome for the price. It smells a little weird not gonna lie but once you get past that you will LOVE this product. At first I wasn't too excited about it but once I began to appreciate the subtle highlight I fell in love. The only downside is that when I put this on my friend she had an allergic reaction to it which was pretty bad. We still haven't figured out which ingredient it was but it did make her face very puffy and she was in a lot of pain, so just be cautious if you have had allergic reactions to drugstore products before. However I do love this mainly because you are able to make it blinding or create a more natural glow! I love it but if you are sensitive to drugstore ingredients be careful!!! NOTE: please ignore the quality of the pics i'm on my laptop
Lizzy R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this highlighter!!!! And no one could convince me there is another one out there that is better. So i picked this up while i was buy some powder not expecting to get much out of a 4.69 highlighter but boy was i wrong. I NEVER got even half the compliments I do now since switching from high end highlighters to this one. My personal favorite color is precious petals and i use crown of canopy sometimes on my top lid because I personally think its color is too blush like to be a highlighter. I've attached two photos to show that the highlight is so popping you can see it in roller coaster photos! Please excuse the facial expressions lol
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an easy review, this highlighter kicks butt! Seriously, for under $5 this works just as good or better than mid-range brands at highlighting. My only qualm is that they sell out so quickly that they are hard to get a hold of. I was lucky enough to get mine as a gift from a makeup friend of mine that made a huge order from WNW and got me both "Precious Petals" and "Crown of my Canopy". These also look lovely layered, one over the other on my medium to tan skin tone but I can see them working well for a wide range of skin tones. WNW has to be my favorite drugstore brand, well I am also a big fan of L'oreal but WNW prices cannot be beaten!!
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Botanic Dream, Blossom Glow, Precious Petals, Golden Flower Crown, Royal Calyx more...
I ordered a bunch of these online when I heard beauty influencers on YouTube rave about them. I figured I didn’t have much to lose at that price point, AND on top of that, Wet N Wild was doing 20% off their entire site so I jumped in and grabbed about 5 or 6 of these. So anyway, I definitely think they a great option for someone on a budget looking for a blinding highlight in a variety of shades. They don’t feel as buttery in the pan as I would like, almost a tiny bit dry and chalky, but they def pack a punch and look glowing on the skin. You just have to blend them in a tiny bit more. Which is totally fine with me! And some colors are better than others I think. The more gold, neutral colors seem a bit softer and more smooth, while the purple shade (Royal Calyx) is a bit more dry and glittery...and I don’t prefer glittery highlights so much which is a totally personal preference. And I honestly HATE the packaging. I know Wet N Wild is super inexpensive, but I think they could make something a little more sturdy and nicer looking in general. But again, that is just my personal opinion/preference as well. But yeah, if you are looking for a nice, potentially blinding, budget-friendly highlight formula, I would def check these out!
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are wet n wild highlighters any good?
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
I've been wanting to add a highlighter into my makeup routine. I really like the price point of this one. Is it worth trying out?
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Is this very powdery? Or is it smooth!
Cassandra P.
Where can I find this product?
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This product is very hard to find. Will will the company bring more in the market anytime soon?