BY WET N WILD

A collection of our fan favorite MegaGlo Highlighting Powders in 4 new vegan limited edition shades! Infused with shimmering pearl pigments, these highlighting powders give a glistening glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and Cupid's bow.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Silica, Nylon-12, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-7

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Mica

Buy on ULTA
  • "love the colors and the way my face looks after each use! just enough color for my liking! it will break apart in you bag easily if you carry it with you! it makes a huge mess!" in 9 reviews
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I feel very neutral about this palette. Part of me likes it and part of me does not. I like the packaging and the colors are very unique. Are they wearable? Not really if your looking for natural look. The pans are the same size like there single Highlighters. Unfortunately, the pigmentation is OK. It’s not like there singles that give you more pigment. I feel like it’s been sprayed and very dry. Barely pickup and I really want to enjoy it but $14 is just okay. I rather get the singles instead.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I love Wet N Wild’s Megaglo Highlighting Powders so I was psyched to hear about this release. This palette features 4 new highlight shades: Sweet Peony, Diamond Lily, Wild Cosmos and Blushing Azalea. It’s supposed to be a dupe for the Huda Winter Solstice Highlighter Palette. The colors are similar, but I prefer the Huda Beauty version. Plus, Huda’s palette includes a cream product whereas the Wet N Wild palette contains all powder highlighters. I think the individual Wet N Wild Highlighting Powders perform much better. They’re very creamy and pigmented. However, the shades in this palette are much more chalky with less of a color payoff. My favorite shade is Sweet Peony. Would I repurchase this palette? Probably not. I recommend buying the individual highlighters instead. Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I purchased this from the WetNWild website. I haven’t used these on my face yet. I’ve only swatched them. The swatches are beautiful. There is some finely milled glitter which I’m not a fan of but you have to expect that to a degree with many highlighters. There is a lot of transfer after application so you will definitely want to use a setting spray. I had highlighter all over my shirt and not much left on my arm where I swatched them. I will update my review once I use them on my face with some Mac Fix+ and setting spray.
Julie D.
Little Rock
Purchased at: CVS
I like this product. Like me I would add a little of each highlighter to get this perfect color. Yet my face does look quite pale and crusty from this which is kinda sad because I love this color. If these exact colors would be added to a liquid form I would buy it real quick. Everyone with more of a oily skin should buy this because it great color and will apply very nicely. Yet everyone with more of dry skin side should buy a liquid highlighter if you have a problem of looking cakey.
Andrea F.
Fairfax VA
A great, semi versatile palette with four large pans! I love the colors and the application is like butter, the only problem is that when I look at someone straight in the eyes you can see the shadow of the highlighter. I’m struggling to see darker women wear this, but overall it’s a great product and the glo is definitely MEGA!wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Palette
Makayla S.
tampa, FL
I was so excited when I saw that Wet N Wild was coming out with a highlighting palette, especially since they're one of my favorite drugstore brand and they're individual highlighters are some of my faves. the highlights love very intense and blinding on my skin. If you have texture on your skin though I feel this will emphasize it a bit so be careful. I could understand the negative reviews because the shade selection is not for everyone and some shades are a little glittery, but personally I do like the shades for when I do editorial looks and the glitters don't bother me. this palette is all up to your personal preference if you think you'll ever use these shades or not. for a $14.99 drugstore highlighter palette I think its amazing and worth the money.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wet n Wild is killing it! This palette is awesome! There's a beautiful assortment of highlighters in one rather big palette. Wet n wild megaglo highlighting palette is definitely worth every penny if you love their highlighter Formula! I have used it every single day since I got it. I'm a medium tanned gal and each shade looks good. Definitely recommend it!
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
I only liked one of the colors. 😕 They were slightly chalky and did emphasize my pores a bit so I have to say this is a “No” for me. If you have a budget, are a teenager and like those crazy colors for highlighter or have oily skin you might like it better than I did. I have normal skin except for my combo skin in the t-zone so it is possible the issues are connected to that. If you are on a budget try e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls or e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Blush in Pink-Tastic or e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow in Moonlight Serenade. They are a few bucks and a cult classic for many IG and YouTube Influencers.
Nicole K.
Waite Park
This is a wonderful pallet. The shades are very pigmented and give you that amazing glow to your skin. Easy to apply and works on all skin types. I find this never fades away throughout the day! The only reason I have it 4/5 stars is because I only use two shades. My favorites are the shades Sweet Peony and Wild Cosmos!
Angie S.
This wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Palette is a must-have! The single Wet n Wild highlighters have become a holy grail in the beauty community, but I think this palette takes it up a notch. It gives you multiple color choices in one palette at such a terrific price with such convenience!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Can anyone help me with this question? Wet and Wild is it a good brand because I have never tried any of there products before.
Myranda C.
Has anyone seen this anywhere?
Melissa N.
Mississauga
i've heard many reviews on this product and it seems absolutely amazing. just wondering.. is the product good for such a low price??
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
is this worth a try??
Leisha C.
Hunger hill, Bolton
Are they chalky or glittery?🥤