BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tis the season to glow! The Gold Bar Highlighting Powder is same extraordinary formula as our MegaGlo highlighter in a new opulent shade. This will be your new go-to highlighter. You can take to the bank!

• Why this product was discontinued?3 Answers
  • Does this enhance any blemishes or impurities on the skin...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Wet n Wild is going to bring back thi...5 Answers
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
If you like a gold highlight then this is for you!! It's a true golden highlighter which I find most flattering for light-medium to medium to tan-deep skintones if you're fair or light skinned this may be too dark for your highlight points to give you a lifting highlight without adding a darker cast to your cheekbones when your looking straight on and not catching light, if a highlight is too deep
That's what it will do it will almost give a dark cast to the tops of your cheekbones unless you have your head turned into light and that's why it's important to not use a highlighter too deep for your skintone, this one is bordering on being too dark for me and I'm fair-light skin this works best for me in the summer or if I have self tanner on and it's gorgeous!! It's not a yellow or greenish gold it's pure gold and it's very flattering on the skin it's a great product with a great formula and feel it's not shimmery or chunky glitters in it at all it's smooth and metallic on the skin and gives that intense wet look glow to the skin. The packaging is cheap and the lid breaks off easily I purchased two when they first came out because they are limited edition and both Lids have broken at the hinges they still snap closed however and the product hasn't broken so it's ok I wouldn't travel with it though because I feel it could easily be broken the formula is so soft and smooth it's a gelee style powder which doesn't kick up a lot of powder or kick back in the pan and it goes on the skin almost as if it's wet I mean you could Spray your brush and apply it damp if you want a super blinding intense glow but it isn't needed to get intense glow! The formula Last throughout the day on me and it looks great as an eyeshadow as well!! If you see this I highly recommend scooping it up they were very hard to find when they first launched and now they are back for holiday this year and if you never could get it before def try and get it now it's one of the best golden highlighters at the drugstore for sure if not the best I've came across
Antonina M.
New York
First of all can we just talk about how upsetting it is that this is limited edition? Luckily I bought three. The quality of this product is amazing for the price. This is really a true gold satin finish, this picture is swatched dry, and you can see it’s very pigmented. It is even more stunning when used wet. I love the packaging of a “Gold Bar” and I really love the secret mirror compartment on the side that slides out. I hope they bring this product back.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
This product is AMAZING. I bought it a few months ago after Tati recommended it. I usually trust her opinions but this one was spot on. It is absolutely STUNNING. While the packaging is cheap, which is unfortunate, it is so incredibly pigmented and sits well on the skin. It works better when my skin is a little tanner but i think this can work on a lot of skin tones. It’s difficult to find BUT i did find it in a combo kit with other products so if you can get your hands on it: please do. It’s a great product for an amazing price.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I like the gold bar highlighter in the Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Gold Bar in Holly Gold-head (#34855) compact, but not soo much the pink star portion. The formula is not as buttery as the jumbo Illuminating Palette but is similar that they do feel chalky. The gold bar is decently pigmented compared to the pink star part. It’s not bad for a drugstore, but I don’t know if I’d repurchase even if it was a limited edition product.
Dale J.
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Gold Bar

I was so fortunate enough to pick up the limited edition mermaid box at ulta and it came with this awesome highlighting block! It goes on smooth and isn’t chalky. It blends well with my other products. I highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on it.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
First I just want to say when I clicked on this product it says that it has been discontinued, but I just picked mine up at CVS last week in a holiday gift box, it came with 2 eyeshadow palettes, a makeup brush, eyeliner, and mascara all for $10, but on to my review of the actual product, I like it, it is okay, but I have found other wet and wild highlighters that I like better.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
If you weren't able to find this you have another chance! Wet n Wild has holiday sets available at CVS that include the gold bar! I was able to grab a few to give as gifts and there was PLENTY available. This formula is amazing and isn't glittery at all. I can get a subtle highlight or one seen from outer space. wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Gold Bar
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
They brought it back for christmas. I could not believe it when I saw it at CVS. I bought 2. I love everything this. I almost bought it online for$15 and I got 2 with 2 eyeshadow palettes for $12. It is such a soft and beautiful highlighter. I have obit got to use it for a coupe of months but I will be keeping it in close reach. I can see using it as a highlighter this summer on my collar bones. Beast highlighter for the price!!!!
Gulshan M.
Rochester, NY
This took me forever to find, I remember seeing Tati reviewing this a year ago and I just had the hardest time trying to find this. But i was so excited to finally get my hands on this and it is so beautiful, i thought it was very similar to my other high end highlighters. it is soft and subtle but with little flecks of gold. it works soooo well with my skin tone. I love the little mirror that slides out, that way it never gets any makeup dust on it, I wish more mirrors we like this on products, I hate wiping off the makeup from the mirror.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
WOW, I finally was able to buy this product! I was absolutely inspired, but gold just isn't my color. I tried the highlight on my fair skin but it was so shimmery that I just could not use it as a highlighter as others did. HOWEVER...I do use it as a mid lid eyeshadow. Now that works like a charm. Brings out the green in my eye color and it is really buttery on the application. A little goes a long long way so forwarned if you have fair skin. I can totally see it though, in deeper skin tones...It would really be a beautiful spotlight.
Cassie C.
Does anyone know if Wet n Wild is going to bring back this highlighter? I want it so bad, but I cannot find it anywhere and it's no longer on their website!
Mary Camil D.
Why this product was discontinued?
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
I saw this at Walgreens last week. Is it really discontinued? I should’ve picked it up
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these still in stores? I haven't found one drugstore or mass retailer that had them in stock! I'm still determined to find this!
Shelby P.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this have good pigmentation? And will it work for pale skin tone? Also, does it stay on well or no?