BY WET N WILD #72 in Highlighter

In one swipe of a stick, you can get catwalk-ready cheekbones, naturally flushed cheeks or an insanely glowy complexion. Toss one of these portable makeup sticks in your purse or pocket and youll be camera-ready in less time it takes to double tap. Available in: Strobe, Contour, Conceal and Blush.

• Velvety, cream-to-powder formula
  • Ultra-blendable on the skin
  • Ease of precision and control

Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceresin, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol,

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

• wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick Benefit Cosmet...3 Answers
  • has anyone used the highlighting one? if so how was it? a...3 Answers
  • How does the  wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick c...1 Answers
Abs S.
Lancaster
So I bought these about a week ago to try them out and the price is great. There are easy apply. Simple lines and blend easily. Glad to add hlthis to my on the go make up bag. It is something that if you want to be quick you can use easily and fast!! Will be keeping this one flaw i absolutely can not stand about this is the lids/ tops do not stay on the pop on easily. I did buy 2 differnt shades and because I bought 2 it wasn't just a flaw in one 2 different shades both lids easily come off careful in make up bags ladies. Theres a decent amount of products in the container.
Sarah M.
i’ve been enjoying this product ! it’s easy to use and apply , blends out nicely and gives a nice glow to the skin! i’ve tried this both under and over my foundation, i personally would recommend using it over your foundation, as it can dry down and look cakey and remove your foundation if you use it under. i apply this with my finger , i would not apply directly to the face. i wish there were more colors, this is more of a pink hue rather than a nude which the name refers to. i also love this for the convenience of applying it to my body, however when i do that it is very glittery.
Sabrina D.
I bought this on a whim, and I kind of regret it? It’s a good highlight but I’m not a huge fan. It’s really hard to blend once it’s on the face. It’s a nude borderline pink shifts but I feel like all I felt when I blended was just glitter. I put this after primer and before I do my base makeup to have that natural glow peep through. I wouldn’t repurchase this.
Amy E.
Derby
This is a very good basic highlighting stick for anybody that has combination oily skin. I noticed during the winter months when my skin is that it’s driest that it did look a little bit patchy, but with the right masks and waster riser I was able to bring out a really good shine. It’s very shimmery, and can be blended out extremely easily and you don’t have to rush to do it because it doesn’t completely dry down. I can’t disturb your foundation and powder, so just be aware of that. Overall this is a reliable highlighter stick.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
It's decent. I prefer the contour of these stick products from W&W but this does a nice, simple, subtle highlight. Can take off foundation if applied straight from the stick so I use a sponge and dab or finger dab it on. Doesn't play well with powder under either so not great for my oily friends and does have some glitter so will emphasize texture. But it's AMAZING for ANYONE as a base for a powder highlight if you wanna make ur powder highlight pop and be visible from space or look amazing in photos...
Abigail D.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! No reason at all to spend a lot of money on a cream contour product when you can pick this up from the drugstore. It blends amazingly and looks natural. It is a great item to pick up to learn how to cream contour considering the price point - but even after, no need to get another product because this does it! Lots of other cream contour are overpriced and look patchy. Can't go wrong with this! Oak's On You is the lighter shade and is definitely more warm-toned than the shade I use, Call Me Maple. Call Me Maple is cooler-toned but mostly neutral. Oak's On You should be considered cream bronzer because the shade is warm - still, I own both and they're great. Can't beat the price!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Although it is cheap and affordable... it wasn’t a great blinding highlight. This highlight was more for a natural look for people. This is a very slippery face product it can be easily transferred off from the skin. It does work for all skin types and is not chalky but it does not perform the way I’d wish.
Elizabeth K.
This product is nice if you want a little more than natural glow. I don’t think it would work well on darker skin tones just because it is so light. The one huge drawback for me is the amount of glitter in it. It has a very beautiful sheen underneath but there is just so much glitter otherwise. I also had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients that caused me to break out into a itchy, red rash wherever I put it.
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
10/10 would recomend. This is great for beginners, new to highlighting. Great, super easy application, put a little or build it up and get that blinding highlight. I reach for thos one alot. I use it more than my killawat! BUT I have the trophy wife killawat and so I don't really wear that one as much, it's not as every day ish as the wet n wild. But I'm still learning, I'm going to start using my killawat more now, I feel guilty lol.
Samantha C.
Omaha
This product is very easy to use. I have the contour shade Oak’s On You. The formula is very soft and blendable. These contour sticks would look beautiful on those with warm undertones.

I don’t like how none of the contour shades are cool toned. I have very fair skin, and these contour shades are just way too warm for me. I rarely reach for this product because of this. However, I sometimes use it as a cream bronzer.

The packaging is pretty cheap. I can’t get the cap to stay on, and the black ink wears off after a few uses. I don’t have a problem with that, but some people get irritated by that kind of thing.
Ruthymar d.
Arecibo
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup StickBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Which prefer contour in cream or powder? I use both.
Sarah M.
has anyone used the highlighting one? if so how was it? any pros / cons?
Jarquita B.
Cleveland, MS
I was looking at makeup in Walgreens and ran across this product. I purchased it because it was on sale, and a part of me really wants to try it! Has anyone used this product before? What’s your take on it?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How do these compare to higher end ones like Kim Kardashian West Crème Contour & Highlight Kit
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have never used a cream contour product before and have been wanting to try it out for a long time. I want something that is more natural looking and easily blendable. Is this a good product for that?

back