BY WET N WILD

In one swipe of a stick, you can get catwalk-ready cheekbones, naturally flushed cheeks or an insanely glowy complexion. Toss one of these portable makeup sticks in your purse or pocket and youll be camera-ready in less time it takes to double tap. Available in: Strobe, Contour, Conceal and Blush.

• Velvety, cream-to-powder formula
  • Ultra-blendable on the skin
  • Ease of precision and control

Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceresin, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol,

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

• wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick Benefit Cosmet...3 Answers
  • has anyone used the highlighting one? if so how was it? a...3 Answers
  • How does the  wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick c...1 Answers
Abs S.
Lancaster
So I bought these about a week ago to try them out and the price is great. There are easy apply. Simple lines and blend easily. Glad to add hlthis to my on the go make up bag. It is something that if you want to be quick you can use easily and fast!! Will be keeping this one flaw i absolutely can not stand about this is the lids/ tops do not stay on the pop on easily. I did buy 2 differnt shades and because I bought 2 it wasn't just a flaw in one 2 different shades both lids easily come off careful in make up bags ladies. Theres a decent amount of products in the container.
Amy E.
Derby
This is a very good basic highlighting stick for anybody that has combination oily skin. I noticed during the winter months when my skin is that it’s driest that it did look a little bit patchy, but with the right masks and waster riser I was able to bring out a really good shine. It’s very shimmery, and can be blended out extremely easily and you don’t have to rush to do it because it doesn’t completely dry down. I can’t disturb your foundation and powder, so just be aware of that. Overall this is a reliable highlighter stick.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
It's decent. I prefer the contour of these stick products from W&W but this does a nice, simple, subtle highlight. Can take off foundation if applied straight from the stick so I use a sponge and dab or finger dab it on. Doesn't play well with powder under either so not great for my oily friends and does have some glitter so will emphasize texture. But it's AMAZING for ANYONE as a base for a powder highlight if you wanna make ur powder highlight pop and be visible from space or look amazing in photos...
Abigail D.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! No reason at all to spend a lot of money on a cream contour product when you can pick this up from the drugstore. It blends amazingly and looks natural. It is a great item to pick up to learn how to cream contour considering the price point - but even after, no need to get another product because this does it! Lots of other cream contour are overpriced and look patchy. Can't go wrong with this! Oak's On You is the lighter shade and is definitely more warm-toned than the shade I use, Call Me Maple. Call Me Maple is cooler-toned but mostly neutral. Oak's On You should be considered cream bronzer because the shade is warm - still, I own both and they're great. Can't beat the price!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I bought all three contouring colors, as they were my first official contouring products.  They are super cheap and are often on sale at drugstores.  I like the convenience of the stick form, as it is alot easier to draw in the contour lines.  The consistency is super creamy, and very easy to blend without looking "muddy."  The only thing I have to complain about with these is the clear plastic top- all three of my sticks have had the top split and break apart.  Other than that minor issue with packaging, these are great and convenient for beginners and even experts alike.
Hope P.
Queens
I want to preference this by saying I HATE cream products, but this product is amazing and I love it. It’s so pigmented and long lasting it honestly the best. It a pinky, pearly, champagne color and it is so beautiful. I would definitely recommend this to many people and I have and all my friends love it  wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
I use the highlighter (When the Nude Strikes) and concealer (Nude for Thought) on a regular basis. They are my go to products when I feel like doing a more full face and when I want a quick touch-up. They're creamy and easy to blend. If I ever have any problems blending, I warm them up with my hands before I apply and it works super well after!
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy
I would have given this highlighter a 5 if it would have been softer in texture. For the price I paid I can't complain about this one. Usully I either use a beauty blender or my fingers when applying it, but it does look VERY wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick pretty. I like highlighters that are in the golden rose color scheme and this is good plus its #AFFORDABLE! #WETNWILD cosmetics are always great when you are on a budget and want to still look beautiful and #Slay! This does give me life though! Can't go wrong with #wetnwild 😍💕
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
I was shocked with how well this worked. I’m usually not a fan of creamy like highlighters or stick highlighters but this was a good one. Applied nicely and blended nicely. Bright but not blinding. It’s a good highlighter. I’d recommend and buy again.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
This highlight stick is so convenient. It does give a very pretty highlight too! It’s pretty sheer, but you can add more easily. It’s super creamy and blends so smoothly. The only downside I’ve seen is that it does come off quite easily, but it is easy to touch up. It’s affordable as well, so it doesn’t hurt to have this in your makeup collection! Great for travel.
Sarah M.
has anyone used the highlighting one? if so how was it? any pros / cons?
Ruthymar d.
Arecibo
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup StickBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Which prefer contour in cream or powder? I use both.
Jarquita B.
Cleveland, MS
I was looking at makeup in Walgreens and ran across this product. I purchased it because it was on sale, and a part of me really wants to try it! Has anyone used this product before? What’s your take on it?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How do these compare to higher end ones like Kim Kardashian West Crème Contour & Highlight Kit
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
How does the  wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick compare to the  MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer ? Is the Wet n Wild a dupe?