wet n wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette-Dulce De Leche

This duo of perfectly complementary contouring powders delivers a flawlessly sculpted face in no time flat. The deeper color defines while the lighter color highlights your best features, leaving you at your #nofilter best, whatever the occasion.

This is creamy or just powder?
How much times can I use this product ?
The contour shade seems really warm and I have pretty fair skin? Is this more of a bronzer or is it an actual contour shade?
Start your review of wet n wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette-Dulce De Leche!
Product Highlights
“this is the only contour powder i use. i dont use my benefit anymore or my mac. super cheap and super pigmented.” in reviews
“...(even for my eyeshadow!) but the darker shade is bae! the finely milled powder blends extremely well, and does not excentuate fine lines. i'm particularly impressed that it is not that dusty type of powder that just sits on to of your makeup. the price pit is extremely budget friendly, but this palette, quality wise, is up there with my more expensive powders! wherever you can find it in stock (it goes fast!) grab 1.. maybe 2!” in reviews
“...under eye makeup. it comes out great. the contour shade is good and i have light skin so it's perfect for my skin tone ( dulce de leche palette) but i have other favorites from better brands. i do use this occasionally tho. ” in reviews
“i really like the bronzer/ contour part of this product but the highlighter part isn't that good for my skin tone. the pink tone doesn't show up that much on my face but it is very cheap so it's worth a try!” in reviews
Review for: Caramel Toffee
Bonne palette pour les débutants qui aimeraient expérimenter le "contoring". Pour moi elle ne permet pas de réellement sculpter le teint, mais surtout de le réchauffer/illuminer. La pigmentation est au rendez-vous pour le prix, mais si vous êtes habitués au produits pro sa va vous décevoir. L'avantage c'est qu'on est sures de ne pas gacher son teint au moins ! A utiliser obligatoirement a mon sens avec au moins un fixateur (mix & mist pour ma part) ou une base si on veut que réellement le produit tienne. Bon complément avec un hilighter liquide.
CASABLANCA 25 RUE 8 CASABLANCA
Review for: Caramel Toffee, Dulce De Leche
I love this contour palette!! I own the dulce Leche I belive it's called and I love how smith ot feels the product itself is very good quality I belive for the price I think it was around $3 or $4 very affordable ! With just a light stroke of your brush you get a lot of the powder on ot so you don't really need much . Its not so powdery to where it just falls off it says and all day in place definetly recommend one of my favorite product from Wet n Wild line ♡♡
Austin, TX
Dallas, TX
wet n wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette-Dulce De Leche uploaded by Alyssa L.
I bought this product beacuse i heard it was a close dupe for the Marc Jacobs contour palette. I have the shade Dulce De Leche. This has been apart of my makeup collection for many months now and honestly i dont ever use it. The contour shade is just too orange for my preferences. The highlight shade is okay but again i have products in my collection that i think are better than this.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this contouring kit! I think it's often overlooked but seriously - if you don't have it, I honestly feel like you're missing out! I usually stick to higher end brands but I tried this on a limb and I was so happy with the results, I went back out and tried more of their products. All have yet to disappoint! The contour shade is great but what really stands out is the highlighting/brightening shade! The yellow one is the absolute best. I seriously can't believe it's drugstore. It goes on so silky and smooth and never looks powdery, dry or cakey! I love this product so much.
Brooklyn, NY
I was scared to try this product the first time i saw it, since it's so inexpensive for the quantity of product it has. But I was so wrong.This is the perfect contour shade for light skin tones, it's not too gray but not too warm either, so it doesn't looks like a stain on your cheek. The highlight shade is also really good to contour your nose and to highlight your undereye area.
Porterville, CA
Best contour palette for a drug store product. its good for beginners to learn how to contour. its is very easy to use and blend. The packaging is great. My skin tone is medium and it looks natural on me. I would recommend to other because its a really good product and the price is very good.
Casablanca
Amazing! I'm NC38 so i use the darker one. The banana powder is AMAZING i can't love it enough it brightens my under eye and i like the fact that i can have the kit on my bag since I'm the kind of person who re-apply every now and then specially in the summer. The contour, again it's great! Not complaining. It's a good contour shade but I'm obsessed with darker contour.
wet n wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette-Dulce De Leche uploaded by Kimberly P.
I love this product so much. I always used to use this until one day it hit pan and I havent been able to find it in my local stores. But the only this is the contour part broke after a week from a small hit.
Kansas City, MO
Gorgeous application. The highlighting shade is too dark for my pale skin but overall a lovely product. Not too powdery and cool enough to work as a contour shade. I think the color is versatile based on how light of a hand you use. I recommend for fair to medium skin tones

562 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 25 jours
Marissa G. • il y a 23 jours
If your skin tone is medium- dark, I actually wouldn’t recommend this, the flashback is crazy!