BeautyFaceFace Makeupwet n wild
Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 044 Ounce (Pack of 3)

wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Duo of perfect complementary contouring powders delivers a flawlessly sculpted face! The deeper color defines your bone structure while the lighter color highlights your best features.

Duo of contouring powders helps sculpt face; Blendable, buildable color; Complementary contouring shades - deeper color defines bone structure while lighter color highlights

How well does this product blend?
Does this make your makeup look muddy or caked ?
I very light skin and have been using the bh palette to contour but I look muddy is this a good balance between cool and warm tone ?? Bc the bh one is way to cool for me right now
Start your review of wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3)!
Valeria S.
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Valeria S.
I love this contour. I have been using it over six months contours your face perfectly, really gives your cheekbones that chiseled look we all want I would highly recommend this compact.. I’m on my second one and definitely will repurchase! It’s the best
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Samantha F.
I purchased this Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette in shade/combination #749A Dulce de Leche from my local Cub foods in the beauty and self care area yesterday evening, and this evening got around to trying it on my skin applying it using my Nabela Noor face powder brush from e.l.f. Cosmetics online. This powder is soft,. smooth, lightweight, and easy to apply using gentle sweeping motions with a regular face powder brush of whatever side you would prefer to use. I used the lighter shade on the apples of my cheeks and upper cheekbones, forehead, and nose area, and used the deeper toned powder on the right hand side if the palette under the apples of my cheeks in a quickly sweeping motion from closest to the middle of my face (but cheek area, hopefully that makes sense what I mean) outward to the outer edges of my face. The darker shade is really quite pigmented at least as it shows up on my complexion, so I find that for me, a little of the deeper tone for contouring can go a long way in the desired areas. The price is also very good, and additionally, it is free from unhealthy callout ingredients such as parabens and mineral oil (often listed as 'paraffinum liquidium' on product packages I have seen in the past). This is a palette I would definitely recommend giving a try for contouring as softly or intensely as you should wish to go for your makeup look, and at quite a wallet friendly price, as well. 🙂
Beatriz  V.
Forney, TX
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Beatriz  V.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I give a try to this contouring and honestly I’m so happy !! I love how the powder fades on my face, affordable and cruelty free 🤍
Alexia R.
louisiana
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Alexia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
very good contour palette i use it to set my cream contour. i been using it for 3 months now and i am in love but the only thing i would change about this contouring palette. is that i would make it in a shades for different skin types.
Yssolvic B.
Doral, FL
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Yssolvic B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was a little skepticle after having read reviews about how the other customers received the item in shattered condition but I gotta say the product was carefully packed in bubble wraps and was in a perfect condition when i received it. Kudos to amazon for that! As for the shade, delce de leche is perfect for very fair to medium fair skin tone. Pigmentation of the product is great and is definitely a good buy. I don’t regret having bought it at all. If you happen to be on wheatish to darker scale of the skin tone, i would suggest you go for the shade toffee which btw is another amazing contour shade. Overall, loved the experience!
Brittney  R.
Wichita, KS
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brittney  R.
Got this at Wal-Mart mine looks different from this one but same brand . Does the job, works great blends pretty . Would buy and use again 😊
Stephanie L.
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Stephanie L.
Such an amazing product love how it's a dule pan contouring palette very easy to apply and blend with either a brush or beauty sponge. The shade Dulce de Leche is my favorite I just started using Carmel Toffee and the lighter shade has a yellow tint like banana powder great for under eye. [product:megaglo™-contouring-palette-dulce-de-leche] [product:megaglo™-contouring-palette-dulce-de-leche]
yaz L.
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by yaz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best drug store contour palette, the price is really good powders are really smooth, contour powder can be built is not intense and the highlight powder helps brighten the under eye area.
Valeria C.
Sunrise, FL
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Valeria C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta mucho este producto por qué contiene lo básico, sus polvos duran bastante! Tienen el color perfecto para mi tono de piel. No tengo nada de que quejarme. Soy de piel mixta y me funciona muy bien. Recomendaría este producto a otros!
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,088 reviews
wet n wild Megaglo Contouring Palette, Dulce De Leche, 0.44 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: Walmart
If your looking for a cheap countouring palette this is the right one it has a good amount of product and also the color its on point lso you can wear this on different types of skin and looks flawless it blends amazing 🤩
Ask a question to the Influenster community...