wet n wild MegaGlo Contouring PaletteInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY WET N WILD #4 in Contouring

This duo of perfectly complementary contouring powders delivers a flawlessly sculpted face in no time flat. The deeper color defines while the lighter color highlights your best features, leaving you at your #nofilter best, whatever the occasion.

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, Methicone (in shade 749A), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

wet n wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette
  • "this is the only contour powder i use. i dont use my benefit anymore or my mac. super cheap and super pigmented." in 1311 reviews
  • "it's no wonder this is a critics choice! wet n wild had yet to disappoint me, and this duo paste is no exception. i purchased the darkest palette for contouring and shading. the lighter shade i mostly use for blending out harsh edges (even for my eyeshadow!) but the darker shade is bae! the finely milled powder blends extremely well, and does not excentuate fine lines. i'm particularly impressed that it is not that dusty type of powder that just sits on to of your makeup. the price pit is extremely budget friendly, but this palette, quality wise, is up there with my more expensive powders! wherever you can find it in stock (it goes fast!) grab 1.. maybe 2!" in 1263 reviews
  • "i hit pan on the light color! i use it to set my under eye makeup. it comes out great. the contour shade is good and i have light skin so it's perfect for my skin tone ( dulce de leche palette) but i have other favorites from better brands. i do use this occasionally tho. " in 293 reviews
  • "i really like the bronzer/ contour part of this product but the highlighter part isn't that good for my skin tone. the pink tone doesn't show up that much on my face but it is very cheap so it's worth a try!" in 34 reviews
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
Review for: Caramel Toffee more...
I love this contour palette! And for the price, you can't beat it. I love the highlighting shade. It has the perfect yellow undertone to color correct my skin. I love packing this on under my eyes with a beauty blender, to achieve a nice highlight but also to set my under eye after applying concealer. I'm guilty for using this as a setting powder because the formula and overall finished look it gives, is amazing. It gives me more coverage and it does a great job at hiding my pores. The product doesn't claim to do that, but it really does minimize the appearance of my pores, which I love. Like I said before I like using this product with a beauty blender to get the most out of it, but it works great with a brush as well. I wish they would make the highlight a product on its own because I go through it was faster then I go through the bronzer. The bronzer in this pallet is very nice too. The color is a great match for my skin tone and it blends very easily, and it's also easily buildable. I just wish it would last longer throughout the day. I would say it lasts maybe 3 hours, which isn't bad but I'd prefer it to last at least 6-8 hours. Overall this is a great product, especially for the price. I would highly recommend it. 😊
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
For $3.99, it really doesn’t get better than this! I’m a big fan of this product in the shade Dulce de Leche. I believe it was Kathleenlights that turned me onto this product back in the day from one of her YouTube videos. I picked it up the very next day at my local Walgreens & fell in love. I love the highlight side to brighten under my undereyes or set my concealer. The contour side is perfect for just that - contouring and adding dimension back into the face. This is also super beginner friendly - it’s not intimidating looking at all if you’re new to contouring. And it’s really hard to mess up since the shades really blend so well into the skin; you’d have to seriously load your brush up and not blend to have it look like a mess. As long as you’re going in with a light hand, tapping off your brush and blending, you can control the strength of your contour and build it up to what you desire.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
This product is a waste of money. I love a good drug store product, so I picked this up on a whim. My local drugstore only had the medium toned "Toffee" one, so that's what I got. When I swatched it, I noticed the powders were a little more chalky than creamy, although they did look like they would be creamy in the pan. The "highlighting" shade was VERY yellow toned and was SO SO SO powdery chalky. I tried to find uses for it, as brighten powder, dark circle canceller, even eyeshadow. But I found the product hard to blend out, very cakey on the face, and just a bit messy with how powdery it got. The contour side was no better. It was too dark for me, but I still tried to work with it. Even with minimal product and a light hand, it didn't blend like I wanted to. I ended up giving this product to a family member because I disliked it so much. Save you money and find something else.
Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: Dulce De Leche more...
This product is my favorite drugstore powder contour palette. Wet n Wild always seems to amaze me with their products lately. I am just loving every product they put out. And their prices are so affordable it's ridiculous. This product is like a creamy buttery powder feeling. I absolutely love it. The highlight has a pink undertone and it blends so we'll into my skin. I also use it to set the rest of my face. The contour powder is so pigmented you hardly need to pick up any product on the brush. This powder picks up so much on the brush you kind of need to be careful not to pick up too much product. I always end up needing to tap my brush after picking up the product. It's like the powder is very sensitive and very smooth so I lightly touch it with the brush.
Lainey K.
Maryland
Review for: Caramel Toffee more...
 The best! But this online and open it up and it was love at first sight! The contours a little too warm for my liking because I like cooler contours but as a bronzer it’s beautiful. The bronzer sometimes is over pigmented it though. Now let’s talk about the Yellow powder that sold me on this.  I use this with a damp sponge  and press it where I put my concealer and I look so much more week. This brightens up my face like no other powder can.  Sometimes it though can leave a yellow cast. The sometimes over pigmented  bronzer and the yellow cast of the powder is the reason I didn’t give it a five out of five. Really wish I could’ve got it a five out of five but I still think this is the best that I have tried from wet wild .   I would totally purchase if you’re looking for a brightened bronzy look.
Jazmin L.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Dulce De Leche more...
First of all, I wanna say that I should have done more research on drugstore contour palettes. When I bought my first one I only looked at high end. It would have saved so much money!

Second all, this contour palette is one word — WOW! Don’t believe me? Try it out for yourself. You won’t be wasting any money. It’s only four bucks after all😉 plus you totally get your money’s worth. The pan size is huge!

Third of all, this duo of perfectly complementary contouring powders delivers a flawlessly sculpted face in no time. The deeper color defines and sculpts, while the lighter color highlights your best features. The formula is super blendable and buildable!

And lastly, from the very first application I noticed, that the formula is a fine and lightweight powder. The lighter shade is on the powdery side though, which is good to use to set and even kind of bake. The contour side is very beautiful, blendable, and easy to use! The amount of product that it comes with is an excellent payoff! Drugstore makeup doesn’t always mean low quality! Be smart and ball on a budget! ✨ I’ll be using this contour palette everyday when I do makeup from now on! 😍
Rebecca M.
Wichita
Review for: Dulce De Leche more...
This review is based on the new reformulated contouring product, I've never used the older formula so I can't compare. Let me start by saying that this was highly recommended by friends and youtubers alike, so I thought I might as well try it out!

Price vs quality:
For the affordable price of 4.99 I feel that this product does as promised and a bit more. The formula is so smooth an finely milled it hardly feels like powder. and is well pigmented. You just can't beat the price for the amount of powder you're getting too!

Positives: I have oily skin and and dark undereyes due to the constant stress of college life, what I liked about this product was that for the shade Caramel Toffee, the highlighting shade is very brightening. It is a great banana shade that I use over concealer on the under eyes. The powder itself is very smooth and buttery that it never leaves me skin looking cakey even when i use it to retouch as i get oily through the day. Honestly most of the time I use it as a setting powder.

Negatives:
It might have been the brush I use for contouring, which is a fairly small fluffy brush, but I find that I have to lightly, barely touch the brush to powder because it picks up so much. (I use a synthetic brush)
I find that it picks up alot of product and I end up wasting it when I tap the excess off the brush before applying. This of course could be because of my brush.
Overall, however, I do and would continue to recommend this product.
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
Review for: Dulce De Leche more...
First I would like to say that Wet'n'Wild is one of my favorite brands. I love that they are affordable and they have so many great products. I had heard a few good reviews about this product, so I picked it up at Ulta and tried it. I enjoy it as both and under-eye setting powder and as a contour shade. I'm extremely pale and this does not look crazy or orange on me and I would most definitely purchase it again. It is a very big pan size with a lot of product so I think it will last me quite some. time
Linda P.
Review for: Dulce De Leche more...
This is a decent quality contour and highlight. It blends very well and the color is true to the color you see in the pan. This product is cruelty free and costs only $5. The pan is huge! My only issue is that it can be dusty when applied and when I breathe in the dust ( like when i contour my nose) my nose burns. I bought a few for my upcoming giveaway on ig.
Mari A.
Rockford
Review for: Dulce De Leche more...
Absolutely the best bang for your buck! I have very oily skin and this seems to mattify while contouring, whereas creme contour kits tend to make me seem very oily. This palette can be used on very pale skin, but also works for my medium brown tone. This is a great formula that doesn’t come off as too harsh and is a very generous size. This is a must have for any girl who isn’t 100% comfortable with makeup like myself, but also for the expert who needs a quick fix. I recommend this product to all my friends and frequently purchase it for myself at Family Dollar when it’s discounted down to $2.
Courtney w.
ireland
Question has been deleted
Xenia L.
Is this a powder or cream contour?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Is the this contour palette worth of buying. if you just starting in make up ?
Staci R.
St, ON
I have never tried any wet n wild face products. Does this give a natural look?
Anayeli P.
I would like to know if the bronzer is too orange to countour?