wet n wild MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Heart of Rosegold

Achieve an all-year glow with a lightweight, non-sticky body highlighter with micro-fine pearl for a sexy, radiant glow! Our body luminizer moisturizes and nourishes skin with a special blend of Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and Passion Fruit Seed Oil. The infusion of Grape Seed Oil and Vitamin E help condition and protect skin. The buildable formula creates subtle to intense luminous effects. Specially formulated with rose fragrance. Lightweight and non-sticky: Allowing for easy application Customizable: The formula lets you mix your favorite shades together or add a few drops to your go-to moisturizer to get that one-of-a-kind, all-year-round summer glow. Buildable: Use one drop for a subtle luminous sheen or two to three drops for a glow-for-the-Gods effect. Packed with beneficial oils and vitamins: To help moisturize, protect and nourish the skin with a special blend of Macadamia Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Passion Fruit Seed

Is it worth it? Is it sticky? Oily? Rubs off? I really want a dupe for body lava but that its affordable. [product:wet-n-wild-megaglo-body-luminizer]
Anyone love this??
Is the shimmer on this product really pigmented or is it quite dull
Start your review of wet n wild MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Heart of Rosegold!
Beech Grove, IN
wet n wild MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Heart of Rosegold uploaded by Dana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is it? It is a good dupe for body lava. I like this better cause the transfer wasn't as bad and it was easier to wash off. It's super easy to apply and looks amazing. It is dirt cheap, another reason to grab it vs the super pricey thing it copied, cause let's be honest. How often you gonna use it? Not daily for sure. But good to have when you want some goddess tint and sparkle.
Sumner , WA
wet n wild MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Heart of Rosegold packaging is pretty mesmerizing. Reminds me of those water and oil tension relief toys. And I love most Wet n Wild products, However that was the extent of the likability of this product on my part. It was very glittery. Like full of glitter. I like luminizers that give a healthy glow to the skin but found this akin to pouring glitter on wet skin. Just not my cup of tea unfortunately .
wet n wild MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Heart of Rosegold uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought that body luminizer yesterday at tjmaxx store and it was on clearance it's last one also got same kind one but it's brighter than this. I really love that's why I always love to put on body and make it look sparkle so shimmer. the color is invested in bronze. highly recommended and good quality. 🧡 #wetnwild #bodyspray #shimmer #beautyhaul #makeup #eco-warrior #bronze #tjmaxx #influenster
You really get what you pay for with this one. It applies smoothly and gives you that subtle, sparkly glow. However, it is not super long-lasting. I find that I have to reapply every 4-5 hours to keep my glow on. It is super nice in the summer to highlight gorgeous skin or give you a boost in the winter!
Dayton, OH
wet n wild MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Heart of Rosegold uploaded by Aaron 💄.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a terrible product but nothing to rave about. The scent is nice (smells like roses) but the formula feels oily and thick. Makes my skin feel greasy. Adds some tint and sparkly for sure though! The glitter and liquid separate over time in the bottle so you can see how oily it is. Wouldn’t rebuy.
Lewisville, TX
This is a very glittery luminizer. But if that’s the look you’re going for (festival,birthday,party or even night out) then this is perfect. I received tons of comments on what I was wearing on my skin. The all loved it. It’s def not for your subtle girls.. this is for when you want to stand out
Redwood City, CA
I love sparkles and anything that gives me that glowy, dewy look. I bought this while I was traveling. It did the trick! It was a bit thick as far as how I wanted the sparkles to look, but I mixed it with some coconut oil and rubbed it in good! I felt sexy and shiny in that good way! I recommend this product! Wet N Wild has really been trying to enhance their line and packaging. They're doing a good job so far!
Cosby, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not really in to body luminizers but I do actually really love this it gives you a gold look that’s not to over baring it’s just glows and it goes on very nicely and it’s not sticky which is a huge plus for me
Purchased at: Walmart
Slightly oily to the touch but nothing too bad. Leaves you glowing beautifully and hydrates the skin. Not too overly glittery and lightly scented. Very good product.
W Brookfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
It has a really pretty shine . But it smells kinda like plastic. It also has a really yellow tint to it which on my skin does not look healthy. It's also very very oily , so if you do get this product try not to get it on your clothes or touch where you put it to much because it will come off easily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...