BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Creamy multi-purpose pigment
  • For use on eyes, lips, face, and body
  • Illuminates skin by adding shimmer and color
Creamy multi-purpose pigment For use on eyes, lips, face and body Illuminates skin by adding shimmer and color - See more at: http://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/face/highlight-contour/megaglotm-all-in-one-highlighting-stick.html#sthash.gEMbfwHz.dpuf

• Interesting ! Had no idea wet n wild had a highlighter stick! Ho...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to Benefit Watts Up?5 Answers
  • Do highlighter sticks woek better? Wet N Wild MegaGlo All-In-One ...3 Answers
Maggie S.
I have the shade Marigold Round (I feel like the other two shades would be too dark on me) and I really love it! Super blendable and has a lovely shine once it's blended in. I prefer to set mine with a powder highlight on top both to keep it from smudging and to add extra shimmer but it's a very nice highlight on it's own - it's pretty glowy, but not too intense for everyday. I just happen to like a really intense highlight for everyday wear so I almost always layer cream and powder highlights. This keeps my powder highlight locked in place all day long, so I love to use it as kind of a base to give my usual powder highlight some extra "oompf". I love that this comes in deeper shades as well because that means there's a shade for every skin color and tone. I have very pale skin and Marigold Round comes off as a gorgeous light gold champagne on me, and I can see it working for light to light/medium and medium skin really well, whereas I imagine Light Up My High-biscus would look great on medium, medium/deep, and deep skin. Carnational Anthem looks like it would be a lovely blush or blush topper, mostly for medium to deep skin but it would probably look great on light skin as well if you used a light hand. I'm seriously considering buying a backup of Marigold Round because I love it so much, something I never do, even with limited edition products like this. I hope Wet' n' Wild come out with more of these in the future!
Brittany M.
Mountain Brk, AL
I found Marigold Round and bought it immediately. I have never found a drugstore stick highlighter before, so I really wanted to try this. I want to say I paid around $3.99 for it, and felt like that was really a steal. I didn't have high hopes for it, but I was pleasantly surprised. The first time I applied in over my foundation and powder I was nervous it would take it off so I applied it with a little cosmetic sponge, which worked out okay. It did provide a very pretty dewy type look. The product doesn't feel heavy or greasy on your skin, which is what I was nervous about. The next time I wore it I just dabbed the product from the tube straight onto my skin. This technique definitely gives more pay off in the glow department (and didn't smear off my makeup), but either way turns out beautifully. I have light/medium olive skin tone and this comes off as an icy champagne. If I had to compare it to a product, in terms of consistency not color, I would compare it to Benefit's Watts Up. To me these have a similar feel and pretty similar color, but Benefit is a little more dewy/glowy than this. I have also applied this and then laid down a powder highlighter on top to really make my highlight pop and wow! Disco ball status! I have really been loving this and have nearly used it every day I've worn makeup since I got it. If you happen to stumble across these, pick them up immediately!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I bought this two weeks ago, and I'm still experimenting with it. I bought it based on reviews I've seen from Youtubers like Lipgloss Leslie. I think it's very unique, I love the packaging, and I love the color range (I personally love and bought the shade Light Up My High-biscus). As a (sheer) lipstick, it's a cute shiny tint, or it would match well with a lip liner. I've also used it as a highlight under my eyebrows--which I enjoy also. What I'm having trouble with is using it as an actual highlighter on my cheekbones. If you used this with just a BB cream or no foundation/tint then I think it would make a nice, natural, and glowy look. I find that drags a little when you have a thicker layer of my makeup on first.
Marisol O.
The day I saw my local Walgreens put out the spring/summer 2016 collection display, I immediately walked over to it, and I did my damage. I bought both of the Mega Glow powder highlights as well as one of these sticks. Let me be the first to say that the powder highlights are some of the best I have in my huge collection; however; the cream sticks are not all that. With that being said, I never do well with cream versions of anything, so it could be a user error here. I simply found that it was constantly stripping my foundation from my face, and well...you know --- being a complicated cream application. I won't give up on it yet, but it is one of my least liked Wet N Wild products.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I really love this highlighter. I got it several days ago at CVS for only $3.99 and was able to use a $1.50 off coupon! At first, I thought this was an exact dupe for Benefit's Watt's Up but the shade is a little different. Marigold Round is a pale pink/neutral shade whereas Watt's Up is golden-toned. I have fair skin and prefer Wet n Wild. This is very easy to apply and slightly blend out. The color can be built-up a little but provides a very noticeable highlight. It last just as long as Benefit. It's also very easy to throw in a purse or makeup bag to re-apply if needed. I highly recommend getting a backup since this is a limited edition product.
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
Okay so we're talking about highlighters and I want to tell you this little stick by Wet n Wild, it is phenomenal! It glides over your skin like nobody's business! There are several shades to chose from. Try them all! Use on inner corners or eyes, under eyebrows, top of cheek bones, above the eyebrow and even down the bridge of your nose. As we age having a product to fake light our face helps to soften our look of fine lines or dark spots. Not to mention you will look well rested! Give them a try!
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
I'm impressed! Wanted the powder but it's impossible to get so I purchased the stick in marigold. Could not find in store and ended up buying on wet n wild's website. This is a champagne highlight that throws off a lot of glow. Pretty much a cream to powder finish. I recommend applying with your fingers since using the stick directly on your face removes other products. Unbelievable quality for $4 and cruelty free to boot!! If only it could get my hands on the powder I'd be so happy.
Angela M.
I have the one in Carnational Anthem, and I'm surprised at how much I like it. I have combo skin, and I was skeptical about how it would look and how long it would stay on me. This didn't end up looking patchy on me), and it stayed on for about eight hours. I'd give this five stars if this wasn't limited edition.

-Would repurchase if I could
-Would recommend if it's still available
-Bought at walgreens
Courtney H.
I use this one of two ways. I'll either pat this on my cheeks and use it as a base for another Hi light for an intense glow. Or I will pack it on before putting my foundation on for a subtle glow. Either way it's super beautiful. The product is not very creamy, which could be a pro or con depending on how you like your stick Hi lights to be.

Would recommend ☺️💕💫
Maya J.
My relationship with the Wet n Wild brand is up and down, their products always seem very hit or miss. However, I was pleasantly surprised with Wet n Wild's MegaGo Highlighting Stick. It's a convenient packaging design of a twist up highlighter combined with a highly pigmented non-greasy formula that makes this a product that should not be overlooked!
Jen P.
How much?? And where can I buy this??—I've never seen this in the Wet n' Wild section within any of the CVS or Walgreen stores near me in downtown Chicago
Ashley C.
Gautier, MS
Would you recommend this product? Cute packaging!
Agustina G.
Is it easy to blend?
Milena M.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do these compare to Benefit Watts Up?
Sade K.
How does this work because I really wanna try this but I'm not really sure