BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Creamy multi-purpose pigment
  • For use on eyes, lips, face, and body
  • Illuminates skin by adding shimmer and color
Creamy multi-purpose pigment For use on eyes, lips, face and body Illuminates skin by adding shimmer and color - See more at: http://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/face/highlight-contour/megaglotm-all-in-one-highlighting-stick.html#sthash.gEMbfwHz.dpuf

• Interesting ! Had no idea wet n wild had a highlighter stick! Ho...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to Benefit Watts Up?5 Answers
  • Do highlighter sticks woek better? Wet N Wild MegaGlo All-In-One ...3 Answers
Krista T.
Who doesn't love some sparkle and glow??! I recently bought Wet n' Wild's Megaglo Makeup Stick Highlight in shade "When The Nude Strikes" (#800). It looks really nice on my very fair complexion. It applies very creamy and blends out nicely. It is stunning  on it's own. You can go naturally with a little or blind the man on the moon and load it on. For extra intensity, you can use it as a base for a powder highlight.
One thing I will say for this product and it goes for most cream highlights, it does not do well on top of a powder base. It really shines on bare skin and on top of a liquid foundation/concealer.

I just love Wet n' Wild. They continue to put out these super affordable products that compete hard with other more high-end products. Yeees! I am so here for Wet n' Wild!!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I’m so sad this product got discontinued. However it is literally so amazing ! Easy to apply and blend out. It’s a cream highlight so I always apply powder over top but sometimes I don’t because the highlight is poppin! I love how cheap it is and I think if you have the chances of getting your hands on it take it ! It’s worth it !
Francia G.
Los Angeles, CA
You can’t go wrong w a glow stick honey. It’s so damn bright tbh. If you stay inside the house. It’s all poppy and bright. But once you get out of the house it’s all shiny like the sun and diamonds. I recommend this to everyone. I got mine at my local Ulta Beauty for $1.50. It’s easy to blend. For more highlight and bright. Apply some water in your beauty 💜💜💜
Chell O.
The pigment and shimmer is very nice and bright but it’s very fragile as just opening it the whole stick can fall out and/or break off. May not happen for everyone but it’s something to be aware about
Samantha O.
I just bought this and am on the fence about it. Somedays I love it! The highlight is perfect and smooth, and other days I can barely get it blended. I will probably try their powder next since I don't love it 100%. I've never used a highlighting stick before, so it could be a bit of user error as well.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I purchased this product from Dollar General for an affordable $4 each stick. They had quite a few colors I wanted to try (like in the blush, highlight and contour shades) but I started with Follow Your Bisque & Oak's on You. Cute, sturdy packaging. Easy to use although I wish the tip was more pointed for precision. The shades I had I thought blended well and were easy to apply. Dried with a creamy yet matte finish. The only issue I could see was more with the variety of colors out where I purchased it. The highlight color was very light and so was the darker color. I thought it looked great when I applied it (at night). I asked my SO what he thought and he said he really liked the grey look of my contour- which was not the look I was going for even after lots of blending (I'm more olive toned). So my issue might be more with the color selection than the formula. However, I did notice it was a little drying and increased my pore size. I will play around with this product more and try it with different primers and blending techniques for a better review. Better for contouring than use as cover up or foundation (lighter color claims it's concealer). For now, this is just a first impression. Happy I purchased, even if just for contouring practice.
B.l.B B.
I actually like this. for a cheap brand it works well goes on nice can be blended nicely. ive used expensive ones to but i like the sticks better. to me it lasts all day long and a little goes a long way
Ashley P.
ANAZING! I love this highlighter. It's so pigmented and blends out so nicely. Good for any skin type. Catches the light so good. And it lasted on my face all. Day. Long. Definitely recommend this product.
Emily L.
Manchester, CT
I love the convenience of this product because I am truly lazy when it comes to my makeup application. Just a few swipes and you have a decent highlight. Not crazy long lasting but good enough for daily use.
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Love this, gives so much product in one highlighter, I even use it under foundation to give me a natural glow. It’s pigmented but not overly so, and it’s pinkish or silver-y, not so much gold
Jen P.
How much?? And where can I buy this??—I've never seen this in the Wet n' Wild section within any of the CVS or Walgreen stores near me in downtown Chicago
Milena M.
Puyallup, WA
How do these compare to Benefit Watts Up?
Agustina G.
Is it easy to blend?
Ashley C.
Gautier, MS
Would you recommend this product? Cute packaging!
Sade K.
How does this work because I really wanna try this but I'm not really sure