wet n wild MegaEyes Eyeshadow Single Pot uploaded by Marcie M.wet n wild MegaEyes Eyeshadow Single Pot uploaded by Xoe M.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Oleyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide (In Shade 253A), Titanium Oxide (Ci 77891). [May Contain: Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Carmine (Ci 75470).]

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a decent eyeshadow, and extremely affordable as well. The pigment was really well , and is also buildable. This does last all day , and the color looked great with my dark brown eyes.
hope r.
Athens, TN
I really like this product.Its good for sensitive skin.It lastes almost all day..i can put it on in the morning and it'll still be ther that night.I have used this product more than once and i love it.i would recommend this product to everyone
Merissa W.
I have a ton of these eyeshadows and I've had them for a while and the color pay off is excellent. You do have to apply a few layers to get the color you want but once you do it's amazing. I would definitely recommend these eyeshadows. They're affordable and last a long time.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Cute little very affordable shades ! So easy to find in any store and great shades as well ! I use this very often but would still say it's not long lasting . You can't beat the price though
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
A very great eyeshadow. The quality of the shadow is perfect. It is smooth and has just the right amount of pigmentation. I like that it comes in single pots so that you don't have the product get mixed with another. Super great and super affordable.
Natalia K.
Novi, Mi
I like this stuff. I have several different colors and used them for years. It goes on nice and smooth. Sometimes it accumulates a little but only if it's very hot outside. But the colors look beautiful and definitely recommend it
Bri J.
Wilmington, NC
I love how this came in its own cute little circular package. I thought the product wasn't great, but it was good for the price point. Im very fair skinned but found that this what even too white for me. I'm sure it has use for something, but it wouldn't be a daily look.
Alejandra R.
Saint Charles, MO
This product is very good. The eyeshadow is very easy to blend if you want a smokey eye or gradient. I feel like this color is more for those who have a Light eye color. I have Brown eyes and I didn't like how it looked. Overall the product is very nice and easy to work with.
Margosha H.
I love eye shadows. I enjoyed this shadow thoroughly. It brought out my eyes and left me compltely satisfied. I ran out. I will be definately purchasing this product.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I swatched mine on the back of my hand like I always do with everything I buy. I don't have sensitive skin but it immediately started burning. Into the trash it went.