BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Long-wearing, fast-drying liner offers all the benefits of a liquid liner in the convenience of a pen
  • Features a fine, soft-felt tip that glides on easily to create fine or bold lines for subtle or dramatic results

Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I bought this as one of my first liquid eyeliners after I didn't like  M.A.C Cosmetics Cockiness & Pisces Persuasion Superslick Eyeliners , which flaked on me and had a very stiff applicator. I was a little spooked from spending much on an eyeliner after that, so I cheaped out and picked this one up. Another mistake! I've found after trial-and-error that I prefer brush tip applicators in liquid liners (or pot gel liners that I can apply with my own brush): my favorite drugstore one that's readily available is  Physicians Formula Eye Booster™ . Apparently  Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is a good dupe, but that one's hard to come by.  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is just as good, but a more pricy option.

The problems I have with this liner is the felt-tip isn''t flexible enough. It doesn't bend along the lash line in a natural curve, just in a kind of 90-degree angle. The pigmentation is also pretty poor on this, and it doesn't last at all if your eye waters in the slightest. If you have a creamy (dimethicone-rich) or metallic shadow, the eyeliner picks it up and doesn't lay down pigment. The tip doesn't clean off easily. It dries up fast. There's a reason this has been discontinued!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I love this! Very appropriately priced. The only negative is I don't think it lasts quite as long as the liquid liner and sometimes the marker dries out a little too quickly before i can finish my eye routine.
Kyana M.
Kent, OH
The marker is a bit stiff on this one and doesn't add to fluid "painting" of the liner. It's alright and decent to use in a pinch
cynthia p.
The maker is a little bit too big bt it is great eye marker.. very cheap!! and it also very pigmented..
Kristen B.
I love this eyeliner. It's the only one I use. It is very black and lasts a long time

Amazon