BY WET N WILD

Its ok to be a control freak. This cutting-edge cushion applicator allows you to take control and choose the level of color intensity for your lips. Feeling bold or barely there? Its up you! This lightweight lip cream provides the perfect matte color using the latest in cushion technology to deliver the perfect gradient lip or vibrant pop of color. Perfectly portable for on-the-go gorgeousness.

Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, DimethiconeVinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, VPEicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phytosteryl Oleate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethiconol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, MAY CONTAINPEUT CONTENIR Titanium DioxideCI 77891, Red 7 LakeCI 15850, Red 6CI 15850, Iron OxidesCI 77491, Yellow 5 LakeCI 19140, Red 28 LakeCI 45410, Blue 1 LakeCI 42090.

Maria B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely HATE THIS! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO USE IT! I opened it and the sponge tip came very loose. I tried to Pierce the tip thinking that's how you open it...nope! I got tierd and eventually got a knife and peirced it myself. I didn't like it eventually I didn't repurchase it not even something similar to that product
Melissa N.
Honor, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wet and Wild is always my go to for beauty on a budget and this lippy didn't disappoint much for the price you're paying
Akari P.
I just love trying this brand everything is good and affordable love their brushes so many good things to say abourt Wet N Wild
Bladen C.
Toronto , ON
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Bubblegum In Paradise, Doll So Hard more...
I love wet n wilds new products. I saw these in a magazine awhile ago and had to have them. Not only is the packaging adorable but the product isn’t tested on Animals and last forever
Kelle T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Doll So Hard more...
I like these. I bought the bright pink one. They have a sponge applicator. It was easy to use. It doesn’t have huge color payoff. It’s more like a blotted lip color. I actually took it back because I have another product that is the same, but works better and easier.
Michelle W.
Franklin
Purchased at: Walgreens
Yet another lipcolor which has earned a spot in my pocketbook. I'm generally not a fan of matte lipcolor; they tens just to dry my lips out. This one doesnt, and they have a larger color selection. Great product and cost efficient.
🍃🌹Sofía🌹🍃 T.
Miami
I really love this product! This is an excellent brand. It gives me a perfect finish! I would reccomend it.
Nora H.
East Lansing
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Melon It Like It Is more...
I bought this product because of the cute packaging but was very disappointed after trying it. This comes out as a thick kind of cream, applies extremely patchy and never seems to set so it just moves around each time you press your lips.
member-a73c5
It's ok lip cream I got it on sale and it's a little to matte for my liking but it was a nice color when applied
Tatum w.
the matte formula is so good but the reason I love this product is that the price is affordable and it is a soft product to the lips does not get hard like other matte lipsticks im a repeat user of this product I would recommend it to others.