MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealerswet n wild
Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 052 fl oz

wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz

It’s a match made in makeup heaven: Liquid foundation in a cushion compact. Tap the cushion to add just the right amount of coverage or double tap to add more. It’s perfectly portable too, with an air tight, no mess compact that makes applying liquid foundation a breeze. Infused with coconut derivative, the luminous, lightweight, and buildable formula helps boost hydration and contains SPF 15 for added skin protection. America’s #1 New Cushion Foundation. See full details here.

Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?
Is it discontinued in your country ? Las descontinuaron de tu país?
What are your best full to medium coverage foundations for Sahara dry skin? I recently bought Neutrogena Hydro Boost for moisturuzer to try...2 days to get it. I also ordered Wet N Wild Mega Cushion. What do you think? [product:wet-n-wild-megacushion-foundation-spf-15] [product:neutrogena-hydro-boost-gel-cream-extra-dry-skin-68]
Start your review of wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz!
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Leslie G.
Review for: Natural Beige
I found it on DOLLAR TREE FOR $ 1 OBVIOUSLY. I LOVED. it looks lovely on the skin. It comes with a sponge that helps you in the application and makes your skin look natural and has very good coverage. it also has sunscreen. the only bad thing is that you can only find it in dollar tree.
Lulu R.
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Lulu R.
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Lulu R.
I found this at the Dollar Tree so I said, why not?! I got the peach color that is meant for dark circles under the eyes. It is lightweight but the coverage is minimal and not recommended without setting powder. In my opinion its alright if you are using a light weight foundation and not looking for full coverage. Honestly, for the price I would probably buy it again to use for the summer months.
Gabriela A.
Bossier City, LA
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Gabriela A.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Nude Beige
The perfect foundation. It’s not my shade anymore which is a bummer because I looked peach when I wore it last weekend and my husband noticed lol but even though I’m letting go of this particular shade I’d say you have to run and get it. For the price it’s a steal. You get that dewy look and it has spf so you’re all set for summer ☀️
Syeda D.
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Syeda D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Honey Beige
my first cushion foundation. loved how it turn out. i have oily skin it suit me pretty well. its very matt. after using this you need a very little powder to set your face. very light weight dont feel heavy at all. everyone should give it a try.
Andrea M.
Norridge, IL
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Buff Beige
Like nature skin with no imperfections if I had none 😁 this @wetnwildbeauty mega cushion foundation spf 15 feels on the skin moisturizing, nourished and protectant with some spf 🙌 not full coverage although I feel like if you have no imperfections it be flawless!! Easy to blend with my damped sponge, with my finger it dried quick as I was just trying it 🙂 it does look like you can build it but I like it as is. This is perfect for the summer 😍 feels lightweight, hasn't fade in this 2 hours of wear . Cute packaging, good for traveling comes with sponge and built in mirror you can also flip the inner sponge to get the remaining product from under. Hands down as for me this is my first great cushion foundation 🙌 exactly as expected 👏 have you tried it???
Kim G.
Pleasantville, IA
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Kim G.
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Kim G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Buff Beige
Wet n Wild mega cushion foundation was easy to aplly. Didn't have an overwhelming scent an the coconut infusion adds a depth of moisture and hydration. Think the color was a better summer color. Prefer a fountain brush over the sponge that came with it.
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Neutral Beige
Wet and Wild Megacushion Foundation is perfect for your makeup bag or purse! I definitely throw it in my clutch when I’m out and about with friends, just in case I need a touch up or overall redo!! It blends in smoothly and doesn’t draw attention to your pores! I love the price and quality of Wet N Wild Cosmetics wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz
pui C.
belchertown, MA
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by pui C.
Review for: Nude Beige
I wish I got more of this. This product is really really good. It blends in smoothly & i love the applicator etc. I would love to buy more again
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Jenna W.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Nude Beige
I love this foundation! It’s a good one to use when you don’t want to go full glam but you don’t want to have a “no makeup” makeup day. Good shade variety and it’s very affordable! I’d say it’s light to medium coverage
Breanna J.
Birmingham, AL
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz uploaded by Breanna J.
Review for: Buff Beige
I loved this product, unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere anymore. It was long lasting, full coverage and it was very lightweight! It also withstood the rain as we get a lot where I’m from lol!! Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Absity M.
Buffalo
Kat B. il y a 7 mois
I haven't tried the Neutrogena. I have oily/dry combination skin. I tested the Megacusion foundation yesterday and the day before, and I LOVE it. I live in desert weather, and this is beautiful on the skin. It's too bad they discontinued such a great product.
Evan B.
Belton, SC
Jollean G. il y a 2 mois
I think they are discontinuing 😔 I cant find my shade or any of the rly light shades anywhere even amazon I found one seller looks a bit questionable but the things you do for beauty 😂
Stephanie N.
Colonia, NJ
il y a un an
Does anyone have a cushion foundation that they love? I was a huge fan of the wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz but just found out that they discontinued it. Looking for a great foundation in compact form for easy touch ups on the go. Thanks in advance!
Cassie B. il y a un an
I just found the Wet N Wild Megacushion at Dollar Tree!!! I found It for the first time and now I’m going back to stock up for just a $1!
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
il y a 2 ans
wet n wild Megacushion Foundation Buff Beige - 0.52 fl oz is this being discounted????? It’s no longer in my Walgreens nor Walmart. I even checked Walmart online. It’s gone!!!! How could you do this to me #WetnWild ???? After I finally found a perfect foundation?????? WHY??????
Tiphany B. il y a 2 ans
Its on ulta website and at my kroger store but not at walmart :(
Angel A.