BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

wet n wild MegaColors Lipstick
  • "I'm amazed by the quality of Wet n Wild products. These lipsticks are nicely pigmented, they feel nice on the lips, and are comparable to some of my high end cream lipsticks. I really do recommend checking theses out. You can't go wrong. " in 7 reviews
  • "This lipstick is amazing i love it so much it is very easy to apply it and only one layer required. It is a very long lasting lipstick, i only have one of these lipsticks and so far it works really well for me. " in 6 reviews
Raychel H.
desert hot springs
This product was cute I liked the smell and how easy it was to apply the price is okay and it had a nice clean look to it. I didn’t have many expectations for this lipstick but it was very nice..
Brianna P.
San Pedro
Wet n wild is a great brand,  the color is beautiful.  Nice texture,  easy to apply,  price is great. Looks nice on the lips great shades
Sarah R.
Tulsa, OK
We all need a good, vibrant red lipstick. I love the reds that wet and wild have. Plus they are outrageously affordable! And they look amazing on your lips. And very good last for a cheaper lipstick. Definitely recommend!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Jessica L.
These are such a great bargain and have such great pigmentation! These last such a long time and reapplication is a breeze! These have such a smooth texture and are great when you’re on a budget!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I used this lipstick in a different color for part of my halloween costume this year. I bought it because I only needed something for a one time use so was looking for a cheap option that was still the right color. This was the perfect lipstick for my use. The color lasted longer than I thought it would and rarely had to re-apply throughout the night. Overall I was very pleased with my purchase.
Amanda N.
I like some wet and wild products, but I haven't tried this one enough to say if it lasts long, or if it met my expectations. I feel like some things from wet and wild is nice packaging, but I like safe packaging for any product. Wet and wild doesn't always have the best packaging on products, but I'm never disappointed with this brand.
Sheila J.
Austin, TX
Kudos to Wet N Wild for having a great product for a fraction of the cost you would expect it to be. The color payout was better than I expected. It's a lipstick so of course it transferred and didn't stay on as long as I expected but for the price, it is great. I definitely recommend this to other lipstick lovers.
Sophie P.
I really love wet N wild products in general because they are extremely inexpensive. This Lip captive is also not very expensive and I really enjoy it! They are the perfect size for travel and home and I would absolutely purchase it again! I reccomend the Plum shade.
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
There is only one thing i wish would be better with this product is that it doesn't smudge.
the first time i used it, it glided on nicely and wasn't patchy. i would recommend this to others and i would buy it again. the color itself is beautiful. i hope to buy more.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this lipstick moisturize at all or are your lips dried out at the end of the day? How long does it typically last?
Melissa N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Does this have a wide range of colors?
Hawa J.
Bronx, NY
Are You guys going to come out with an neon line
I have used wetnwild's lipstick for years. I cannot find the mocha bean (901a) anywhere. Does anyone know where I can buy it?
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
Has anyone else tried the matte wet n wild ?if so what do you think?

Amazon