BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm amazed by the quality of Wet n Wild products. These lipsticks are nicely pigmented, they feel nice on the lips, and are comparable to some of my high end cream lipsticks. I really do recommend checking theses out. You can't go wrong. " in 7 reviews
  • "This lipstick is amazing i love it so much it is very easy to apply it and only one layer required. It is a very long lasting lipstick, i only have one of these lipsticks and so far it works really well for me. " in 6 reviews
Tiffany F.
belton
Wet n’ wild is a personal favorite and this lipstick was a little disappointing for me. It comes off too easy, and smears everywhere, i bought it at Walgreens and i honestly don’t think I would go for it again :/
Jessica L.
Bellflower, CA
These are such a great bargain and have such great pigmentation! These last such a long time and reapplication is a breeze! These have such a smooth texture and are great when you’re on a budget!
Raychel H.
desert hot springs
This product was cute I liked the smell and how easy it was to apply the price is okay and it had a nice clean look to it. I didn’t have many expectations for this lipstick but it was very nice..
Brianna P.
San Pedro
Wet n wild is a great brand,  the color is beautiful.  Nice texture,  easy to apply,  price is great. Looks nice on the lips great shades
Sarah R.
Tulsa, OK
We all need a good, vibrant red lipstick. I love the reds that wet and wild have. Plus they are outrageously affordable! And they look amazing on your lips. And very good last for a cheaper lipstick. Definitely recommend!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
The A.
Wet n wild makeup always has me on edge when I purchase it, especially the lipsticks either the color doesn't match the picture or it doesn't go on without putting heat to the lipstick!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I used this lipstick in a different color for part of my halloween costume this year. I bought it because I only needed something for a one time use so was looking for a cheap option that was still the right color. This was the perfect lipstick for my use. The color lasted longer than I thought it would and rarely had to re-apply throughout the night. Overall I was very pleased with my purchase.
Amanda N.
I like some wet and wild products, but I haven't tried this one enough to say if it lasts long, or if it met my expectations. I feel like some things from wet and wild is nice packaging, but I like safe packaging for any product. Wet and wild doesn't always have the best packaging on products, but I'm never disappointed with this brand.
Sophie P.
I really love wet N wild products in general because they are extremely inexpensive. This Lip captive is also not very expensive and I really enjoy it! They are the perfect size for travel and home and I would absolutely purchase it again! I reccomend the Plum shade.
Caila A.
Greenwood , IN
Has anyone tried these? Ik WNW is an amazing company, I've just never gotten to try these. Drying or no_?
I have used wetnwild's lipstick for years. I cannot find the mocha bean (901a) anywhere. Does anyone know where I can buy it?
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
Has anyone else tried the matte wet n wild ?if so what do you think?
Hawa J.
Bronx, NY
Are You guys going to come out with an neon line
Melissa N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Does this have a wide range of colors?