wet n wild MegaChrome Eyeliner

Designed to give an iridescent, shimmery look, the eyeliner has a creamy, hard wearing formula that won't snag or hurt your eyes. Easy to build and blend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of wet n wild MegaChrome Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
The absolute best! It’s a bowl favorite and I have yet to find an eyeliner that beat the classic line.
Brittany M.
Theodore, AL
This is my favorite eyeliner! It always makes my eyes pop! It stays when needed, but not difficult to wipe off. The only thing I don't like about this eyeliner is that it does spread under my eye some, still not as bad as many others, but can be aggravating. Will definitely continue buying!
Emilee C.
Warner Robins , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product, for me, was just ok. Good points. It comes in many shades. They're all beautiful. I love the shade I got. It's very inexpensive. The issue I experienced was that it just did not last.
Darianna S.
Miami
Bello bello bello bello bello bello bello bello bello bello bello bello bello bello bello

Looking for your answer?