wet n wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss uploaded by Teresa P.wet n wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss uploaded by Barbara M.wet n wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss uploaded by mary k.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Instantly add a frosty brilliance and reflective sparkle to lips. Enriched with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to keep lips moisturized.

wet n wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss
  • "Great item. Left my lips plump and nice and shiny. Will be purchasing again!! Definitely recommend !!" in 4 reviews
Alisia H.
Very cost-efficient. I love the pigment of this lipgloss. Only wear a lipgloss when I’m going out and trying to look cute LOL. Do not expect to wear any lip gloss and be able to eat or drink anything without the consequences of transfer. LOL warning for anybody who thinks there’s a lipgloss that won’t do so. I learned my lesson. Forgot I had it on and my burger was pink LOL
Carolina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Uh la la ,😂 what I have to say about wet nd will is that these brand is the best brand that i always buy on rite aid pharmacy why I said that because they have Everything you need , for afordable price , you will definitely buy their products again , you will love them onse you try them good consistency, very pigments, and always looking like a rockstar...
Bella G.
This is amazing I will say you do have to put more on throughout the day but the smell it’s like vanilla or something 🤤🤤 it’s so good it’s way better than what i thought it would be you to your local drugstore and find this
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
I like these glosses because they’re affordable, and don’t feel heavy on the lips. They don’t goop up and feel like paste (if ya know or can picture what I mean) they glide in smooth and add moisture to the lips. Obviously you’ll have to reapply throughout the day but I don’t mind.
amélie L.
This was my holy grail lip gloss when I was younger! It’s easy to apply, and it’s not at all uncomfortable to wear. A couple things that stopped me from buying it again was the lack of pigmentation, and the glitter in the glittery glosses not showing up.
Natalie S.
I tried this lipgloss and it has a sour gummy scent to it with little bit of chemicals it tastes the same basically. It’s not a good taste it kind of lingers in your mouth the whole time you wear this. I wouldn’t recommend this lipgloss! It has little sparkles and shimmers but once it’s on you can’t tell it’s not really bright either like the packaging it’s more clear like with little bit of pink. It’s best to buy other lip gloss from the drugstore!
Gisele A.
Seven Springs
I personally would not repurchase. This product did not last long on my lips and was sticky. The packaging is nice but there could be improvement. I would say it lasts about 15 minutes on your lips then its gone!
Maria A.
I bought this product to review it and I think it’s an okay product. It’s only .99 cents which is a deal ! The packaging is nice and it lasts only a little bit of time but for a dollar you can’t complain.
Jasmine L.
Pippa Passes, KY
A classic really! Used this on days I wanted a little sparkle but not all the heaviness of a normal lipstick. Love the cheap price and the availability. Would definitely recommend as a pick me up for blah days.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
wet n wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss is a good quality, affordable choice. Goes onto my lips smooth and gentle. Doesn't feel sticky like some other lipgloss brands. Highly recommended.

back