Wet N Wild Mega Shimmer Illuminating Powder Brush uploaded by Yousra E.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?2 Answers
Andrea E.
south gate
This product leaves a sun kiss glow great for summertime leaves that look of tan glow
Christian S.
Dora, AL
Makes your face look flawless!!!!! Absolutely love!!!!! You won't be disappointed.
Brittany T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Makes the skin glow absolutely loveee!! Very affordable totally recommend !!!!!!
Emilee G.
This is super easy to apply and the powder is right in the brush which is helpful
Ishita D.
This product has my heart. The pricing of this is also pretty good and reasonable. First hand experience was, this is good stuff. It’s easily available as well. It was effective and i would definitely recommend this!
ELBA G.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
MAKES MY SKIN GLOW FOR 8 HOURS. LOOKS AMAZING.
I CAN'T SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THIS PRODUCT I JUST LOVE IT.
ISN'T JUST FOR ONLY OILY SKIN YOU CAN USED IT INTO DRY SKIN TOO AND STILL AMAZING.
FOR SURE I WILL BUY IT AGAIN.
Yousra E.
A little bit glittery for my liking but it's nice for anyone on a budget. Loved the color selection in it loved some more than others and some are more glittery than others
Camille N.
I loved everything About this product! It has a spf factor and applies perfectly onto the skin! It works great for my oily skin and I think it would work for Every type of skin. I recommend this to everyone!
*∘✧ M.
BA salvador
I still have this on my Make up stuffs and I love, I don't want that to end hahahah, I won't give this a 5 stars because that's is not the best that "wet n wild" can do
Odara A.
Literally beautiful in the summer! I am a rather pale person and it's sucking when I go on holiday! But the helps a lot a small it gives me a very natural shimmer and makes my skin look healthier and nicer!
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?