Wet N Wild Mega Shimmer Illuminating Powder Brush uploaded by Yousra E.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?2 Answers
Angela M.
Clinton, OK
Perfect for traveling or keeping in a small handbag for touch ups. Gives just the right amount of glow.
Jameri T.
Vine grove , KY
This is my go to brush when I'm going out with the girls. It gives me the little bit of oomph I need.
tina b.
Rochester, PA
Prefer these over bronzer any day. Gives off a better natural glow. Easy to apply and no dark spots.
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
This is a fun body shimmer to apply. I like to apply to my chest and arms before I go out at night.
Laura E.
I love this highlighter because of it's easy use brush. It has a great shine and is long lasting.
Rickiya N.
I love love love this product . The color is beautiful and they make it easier to apply it .
Keyannie P.
Way to sheer and makes you look greasy and the formula and cakey. Did not love the product
Debora T.
Green Brook, NJ
Vert easy to use with the exactly right amount of product in my skin. Apply very easly.
Sabella M.
Austin, TX
Totally loved it but I'm tired of writing reviews pls let me go cmon button turn orange
Isela F.
Dallas Tx
It has a really good glow to it. It's a product I would wear for a simple makeup look.
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?