Wet N Wild Mega Shimmer Illuminating Powder Brush uploaded by Yousra E.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?2 Answers
Marielle P.
Sacramento, CA
I didn't use it on myself but I used it for doing my sisters makeup. It had a nice smooth glide but it was a little messy. I would use it again.
Robin N.
Scottsville, NY
Too glittery and picks up all the texture on my face. It's o.k. if you use it as a highlighter only but don't be to heavy handed when applying
Selene k M.
This product would be better if the brush and product we're separate. It's difficult to clean the brush properly. I don't intend to repurchase.
Fine🍸
I use this before as a highlighter & let me tell you it works miracles this brush is super soft & it gives me a nice end look with the glow.
Marco H.
Addison, IL
I just don't like the way it's formed to be. Doesn't really work well on my face and I sadly can't recommend this with my friends or family
Shanae S.
Dalton, GA
AMAZING! That's all that I can say about this powder brush. I am in love with it. It's insanely gorgeous. I love the illuminating affect.
Kathy K.
Anderson, MO
I liked the all in one application of the powder/brush combo. It is great for oily or dry skin. I is very convenient. I is very shimmery.
Victoria S.
Reisterstown, MD
The color is a bit too warm for my complexion, but none the less, I love the iridescence of this shimmer powder and easy application!
brandie r.
wellston
This shimmers so good. It makes your face shimmer all day long and I love how it lasts all day long and makes my skin so soft
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
I' can honestly say if you can't afford any of those expensive highlighters these are a must there affordable and lasts long
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?