Wet N Wild Mega Shimmer Illuminating Powder Brush uploaded by Yousra E.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?2 Answers
Jennifer B.
Racine, WI
i just got this and well its not working dont get me woung its a pretty color but well  i been turning it and what not to get it to work and theres nothinng come ing out
Courtney C.
winston , GA
such a beautiful finish to this product, love the way it sets and goes on so smooth ! LOVE the shimmer to it! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who loves having a little pop to there make up !!
Elena G.
Albany, OR
Are you in the mood for all year round bronze? This is such a fun and Innovative way to wear makeup and it's in this beautiful wand type product and it's super affordable and it works like a charm it's long-lasting and best of all it's travel-friendly I would highly recommend this product.
Stephanie M.
Haledon, NJ
The Wet N Wild mega shimmer illuminating powder brush helps keep your makeup in place almost all day it has a matte finish looks very natural and it shines amazingly I do recommend it a lot
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
I'm so ready for school to come back to my sleep 😴 eyes iTunes pyramid pityingly I use to this time I was just waking me back home from work at the morning shop here and my mom is my sister sister imy she told e to do not
Angela S.
Pittsfield, MA
I absolutely love this product. I am normally tan in the face. This makes my skin glow. It doesn't cake one the face like most do. It gives you a natural glow that lasts for about 8hrs. I would buy this product again!
tiffany p.
Irving, TX
I like this. this only reason i put 4 out of 5 is because the powder brush can use a little help. but other than that i like the colors and it last me a while. i would say its a shimmer. i have not used it in a while. i will probably go repurchase it again..it just hard when there are so many new shimmers i wanna try.
Lily B.
I dislike the application of this! The first time I got it it broke, but when I tried again it didn't get much better. Product has trouble coming out, although the product itself is actually fine.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
This shimmering powder brush is sooo awesome and easy to have. It's a real good convenient thing to have to apply a glow to your face really quick! Definitely a must have!♡
Judith C.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this product because it looks like if it's a natural glow. i have used it as a eyeshadow and it works fine it sheers color on application with finger tips or brush but the color is buildable and can be applied to build their intensity.
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?