Wet N Wild Mega Shimmer Illuminating Powder Brush uploaded by Yousra E.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?2 Answers
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
I really like this highlighter. Especially in the summer time when I've got a good tan going on for my pale skin. They made it easy to use and swipe back and forth.
Jennifer B.
Racine, WI
i just got this and well its not working dont get me woung its a pretty color but well  i been turning it and what not to get it to work and theres nothinng come ing out
Nayeli N.
The color this product is good to bronze up the face or body also i have used it as a eyeshadow and it works fine it sheers color on application with finger tips or brush but the color is buildable and can be applied to build their intensity, or swirled in combination for a tinted glow. No matter how layered on this is, I have never been able to over apply it. For the price of this i think it's great only thing I dislike a little is the packaging but overall good product
tiffany p.
Irving, TX
I like this. this only reason i put 4 out of 5 is because the powder brush can use a little help. but other than that i like the colors and it last me a while. i would say its a shimmer. i have not used it in a while. i will probably go repurchase it again..it just hard when there are so many new shimmers i wanna try.
Christina L.
The Wet N Wild Mega Shimmer Illuminating powder brush #160, this is the perfect shimmer. It's small and compact. If you're looking for an affordable illuminator, this is the one to grab.
monise b.
Tampa, FL
Omg. This product its amazing. Its a smooth application and the ingredients in the for the brush doesn't make me break out. The brush is great to it spreads the powder evenly on my fwce . the colors a bright but not too bright an it gives the just right amount of glow an shimmer.
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
While I like the concept, the brush is not as soft as I would have hoped and not high end, but for the price it is a good deal. It illuminates well in the areas you are wanting to shine and shimmer without leaving behind a huge streak!
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
While I like the concept, the brush is very rough and not high end, but for the price is a good deal. It illuminates well in the areas you are wanting a pop of shine as well as is fine enough to not leave a huge streak of shimmer.
Liz H.
Schuykl Havn, PA
This is a beautiful highlighter, it applies very nicely. I just which it was more illuminating for my taste, I use it for a regular day but for night I choose and more powerful highlight
Tasha E.
Kansas City, MO
Are this powder to go to a party because of the added shimmer. Believe me when I tell you that this is not a shimmer powder despite what it says. This product to me came off more matte if anything.
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?