Wet n Wild Mega Rocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Farzana A.Wet n Wild Mega Rocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Donna P H.
4 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Wet n Wild® 493C Slap The Bass Mega Rocks™ Glitter Nail Color.
New.

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
I am seriously pretty disappointed. I figure the mega rocks would have given me more glitter. I tried letting it settle and releasing some of the fluid to make it more glittery but still not great. The small amount of glitter left is pretty but very scare. I bought mine at the dollar store so not too much money wasted. Maybe good for kids learning to paint their nails?
Madera, CA
Review for: 493C Slap The Bass
Great price! Love to add little glitter to my nails. Usually add to top of another color . Can't complain last for days!
Madera, CA
Review for: 497D Stick It To The Man
Great price . Glitter is sparse. But great for adding a little glitter on top of another color.
Donna P H.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Wet N Wild Glitter Rocks are avaialable at Dollar Tree for $1. I bought the raspberry & emerald colors. I bought these nail polishes to go on top of other colors. To give my nails that pop, since I have taken off my nails I get done at mt nail tech's home. I also use it on my toes.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
ARLINGTON, VA
Nice cheap polish. Love getting them on sale at CVS! Would recommend for sure! Doesn't last as long but great color
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
It's very sparkley and it does last for a few days if you put on a top coat. I loved the blue one. I would but it again
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Review for: 497D Stick It To The Man
Perfectly suitable glitter polish. The size and variety of glitter pieces allow you to customize your coverage and look.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Review for: 497D Stick It To The Man
You get what you pay for with this it was cheap but it is glittery and it just doesn't last very long
Caryn M.
Caryn M.
Review for: 497D Stick It To The Man
Not exactly as it seems on bottle loooots of coats to get the color and sparkle not worth it even for the cheap price.
Anette B.
Anette B.
Texas
The glitter in this nail polishes are really big . The nail polish it self it's clear. The size of the bottle it's really big as well it contains 12.5 ml. For the best results it's better to apply it with a sponge.