BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them for a full look. Infused with acai oil and D-Panthenol to help protect and strengthen.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, PTFE, Glyceryl Rosinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Does this mascara come in brown or only black?10 Answers
wet n wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. Even after trying other brands, I always end up using this one again. It’s long lasting and inexpensive. I have recommended it to my friends and they love it. I will definitely continue using this brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "The mascara is definitely waterproof. I have gotten my face wet while using the product. I would definitely buy this product again. It is long lasting and doesn’t clump up. I will definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
If you are trying to rehab your lashes after using some of the more intense mascaras out there then this would definitely be helpful. it is very runny and smudges easily so you need to apply it first and wait for it to dry if you plan on using any eyeshadows or liners with it.
Overall it is a decent mascara for the price and to use if you're just hanging out at home or casually with friends but not something to be used if you are dressing up or doing any kind of fashion makeup.
Diana P.
Santa Paula, CA
This mascara was only $1.99 and honestly its amazing for its prize I'm am now on my second one I just love it, it makes my eyelashes longer and fuller. its kind off hard to get off nut its amazing it does miracles honestly before I would use like 3 different mascaras to get the look I get with this mascara I just love it.
Hannah H.
Dacula, GA
This mascara is very affordable and can be found at nearly every makeup store. It came out very neat and was not goopy or too dry. I felt like the coverage was adequate. The only thing I wasn’t a huge fan of was the actual brush, but that is personal preference and it is something I would look past because I liked the mascara. It seemed to last all day and would buy it again!
Samari R.
Ohio
Absolutely obsessed definitely love this product I use it every day it does not last a very long time with me because I do use eyeshadow every day even when I’m not wearing that much make up you want of my face is completely clear no foundational nothing I put that mascara on it’s amazing I think everybody needs it I’m probably over hyping it but to me it’s not even over hope it’s worth every penny and it’s not really even that expensive so
V B.
This mascara is too runny for my liking I prefer my mascara to be a little bit on the drier side. I usually wear my eye makeup from 10-12hrs/day and this mascara tends smudge on my lower eyelashes throughout the day. I like my mascaras to be low maintenance, I don't have time to have check on my makeup during work. I don't plan on buying this product again.
Kelly C.
This mascara was 1.99. It creates the most natural looking lashes ever and it said it had whey and soy proteins to help build up your lashes. Warning, if you are allergic to those things. It doesn’t give me the length I want, but it does give the most natural looking not coated look ever to your eyes.
Miranda S.
When I bought this i didn't realize i picked up the waterproof kind. I hate this mascara in waterproof. I feel like I cant remove it no matter what i use! It stays on my lashes for days and gives my black stain under my eyes. This mascara NOT in waterproof is wonderful and is so worth it!
Jen P.
Wakarusa, IN
I always go for Wet N' Wild due to the cruelty free manufacturing. This particular formulation was bought because my usual Wet N' Wild Mega Impact was out of stock. Mega Protein is very watery. You have to put multiple coats on to get a boost of volume; however, this usually does not clump and is super easy to wash off. The cost is very efficient!
Jasmine W.
Shreveport, LA
I stumbled across this little product when I ran out of my usual eyeliner and I must say that it does its job as far as a mascara goes. However, I would not really recommend it for extended wear as it is smudgy and a little clumpy after a few hours. Re-application would definitely be needed.
Rachel S.
Chelsea, ME
I usually really love wet n wild products because they are so affordable and look really great. However, this mascara was really disappointing to me. It kept flaking off and never really dried so my eye lashes kept sticking together. They did not build up my eye lashes like other brands do,
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this mascara come in brown or only black?